What the hell did obama do with the 800 billion in stimulus money we gave him?

We give trump NO STIMULUS MONEY and wages have increased 42% since he took over!

Where do you sheep come up with this bullshit.

:21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 272378
You still posting fake pics lol haha
dude - you said wages rose 42%...there's not much higher retardation than that.

median us income is 48, 150

those folks all got a raise to 68k?

#fail
"In th first 2 years of the Trump Presidency wages increased 42% more than in the last 2 year's of the Obama administration"
do you understand that "42% more than" something is not equavalent to "increased 42%" - and why your wording was in error?

the fakk

we need to waste posts on basic english language around here....lawwd usmb is awesome

#fail
"In th first 2 years of the Trump Presidency wages increased 42% more than in the last 2 year's of the Obama administration"

Nice try, but that is not what your OP stated. you lied and got busted
Ahhh admiring you lost taste so good

I am glad you enjoy eating crow, you do it often.
Ok where did the 800 billion go??

The same the two trillion Trump has added to our debt in the last 18 months has gone...it was all wasted. That is what the government that you worship does.

We give trump NO STIMULUS MONEY and wages have increased 42% since he took over!

:21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 272378

#fail
do you understand that "42% more than" something is not equavalent to "increased 42%" - and why your wording was in error?

the fakk

we need to waste posts on basic english language around here....lawwd usmb is awesome
Cool
Story

A shitload of it went to union workers, who then paid dues to the unions and then donated that money to Democrats.

It was among the biggest scams in history.
Another mindless DittoTard parroting Russia Limbaugh's conspiracy theory. It was actually RepubliKKKlan governors who used the money to pay down their states' debt, mostly borrowed from the states union workers pension funds, in order to avoid creating jobs by funding shovel ready jobs in their state. But you knew that already.

View attachment 272378

#fail

the fakk

Cool
Story
that's what i woulda went with, too :itsok:

pro-tip: if you truly want trump to win in 2020, you should post anti-trump arguments and it'll steer folks right into his arms

#fail

the fakk

Cool
Story

pro-tip: if you truly want trump to win in 2020, you should post anti-trump arguments and it'll steer folks right into his arms
Story is getting better... now where is the 800 billion?

#fail

the fakk

Cool
Story

Have you googled "how was the stimulus package spent" before you decided to start a partisan whine thread?

Every idea that pops into you guys' lil' partisan pea-brains isn't necessarily a good idea for a thread, you know...but I know that most of y'az just want attention because being a partisan cuck in your real-life is too taboo and so you keep your mouth shut.

Here, let me google that for you: how was the stimulus package spent - Google Search

the fakk

Cool
Story

Have you googled "how was the stimulus package spent" before you decided to start a partisan whine thread?

Every idea that pops into you guys' lil' partisan pea-brains isn't necessarily a good idea for a thread, you know...but I know that most of y'az just want attention because being a partisan cuck in your real-life is too taboo and so you keep your mouth shut.

Here, let me google that for you: how was the stimulus package spent - Google Search
No I want results your a democrat don’t you like results lol

the fakk

Cool
Story

I'm a non-affiliated, and I get to decide that, thanks.

You're a partisan whiner that thinks there's point scoring going on when he asks a really dufussy question that's easily answered with 5 fucking seconds, on google :thup:

Cool
Story

You're a partisan whiner that thinks there's point scoring going on when he asks a really dufussy question that's easily answered with 5 fucking seconds, on google :thup:
No you didn’t

No you didn’t

Dude, he's right. Your wording was wrong. Wages have most certainly not "increased 42%". He's right. Next time, be more careful how you word stuff. That was ridiculous claim. If that was true, I should be earning $20/hour by now.

Just word your title more accurately, and you won't be called out on it. Otherwise, everything you said I agree with.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Obama did fine.

During Obama’s last four years in office the average weekly earnings for production and nonsupervisory workers went up 4.9%. Over Obama’s entire two-term tenure, wages were up 4.2%.

Over President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, wages also increased by 4.2%, and under President Bill Clinton, they went up by 6.4%. (Real average weekly earnings for all private sector employees, including supervisors, shows a similar trend, though BLS only has published statistics going back to 2006. Those figures are up 2.3% under Trump, 3.9% under Obama’s second term and 4% over his eight years in office.)
Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

I want to know where did the money go obama??

Cummings what did you do with 16 billion?

Democrats have to buy support! And votes..
Sick
Turned around a corrupt republican meltdown and gave us seven and a half years of growth which Trump has only barely continued thank God what a miracle... Trump is messing it up too...

We give trump NO STIMULUS MONEY In the first 2 years of the Trump Presidency wages increased 42% more than in the last 2 year's of the Obama administration

Sick
Bought coke

Sick
Turned around a corrupt republican meltdown and gave us seven and a half years of growth which Trump has only barely continued thank God what a miracle... Trump is messing it up too...
Unemployment rose to 10% under democrats in the house.. you refused to pass Bush’s proposal and didn’t offer any solutions, sounds pretty familiar huh?

Sick

Three billion of it went to the Cash for Clunkers scam, to buy up and destroy valuable automobiles.

A real-life, working version of the Parable of the broken window. Billions of dollars worth of valuable property was gratuitously destroyed, ostensibly to stimulate the economy, but with the obvious actual effect of leaving the whole economy poorer by the value of the destroyed property.
That was one of the dumbest things the Obama administration did.

View attachment 272378

#fail
Actually, looking at that chart you could say that wages have been essentially flat since late 2016, with a few peaks and valleys.

Forum List

Back