What the hell happened to the Democrats?

Not to mention the oft feared group "ACORN" I went to a meeting of theirs. This is absolutely the democrats in a nutshell' We have a bunch of (group X) overturning the majority. Dems glom onto this imaginay cause "It's harming them as a minority and we can't have that". No, it's NOT. Now, we, as a normal human beings, Shouldn't the Democrats be concerned with what We the majority wants, not a bunch of cobbled together groups? You would think that. but here we are.
Hey lady we won the majority every year since 2008 in presidential elections.

They have lost the any democratic support, they have lost any claim to the name of democrat. They are shills for wealthy investment groups. Yin yang or blackwater. Europeans and the Chinees. Funding this weirdo fringe groups and supplanting the majority, I left the democrats over this.
Go back to your pet lizard person.

Hey lady we won the majority every year since 2008 in presidential elections.
And then what, we are bankrupt and burnt down and oppressed. Under Biden, We can barley afford groceries and gas, under Biden. But Trump did "stuff"? Are you nutz?

They have lost the any democratic support, they have lost any claim to the name of democrat. They are shills for wealthy investment groups. Yin yang or blackwater. Europeans and the Chinees. Funding this weirdo fringe groups and supplanting the majority, I left the democrats over this.
Democrats plan on arresting every Republican that is leading or close to a Democrat in every swing state so they can't run for seats in the House.

They also want to indict Trump so he can't run for president in 2024.

Democrats plan on arresting every Republican that is leading or close to a Democrat in every swing state so they can't run for seats in the House.

You sir are crazy. Don't shoot up a school please.

Exactly right.

This is how underhanded low life partisans operate.

Because they can't get elected any other way

Oh I've been here for a while and done seen more crazy. You going to take it up a notch. 😂😂😂
I'm perfectly capable of taking it up several orders of magnitude.

In seconds. Even microseconds.

Listen mister, I told you already. You're playing for real now. You attracted our attention, by threatening children and burning out small businesses. And that was a big mistake. Because now you're going to be held TOTALLY 100% ACCOUNTABLE for that little lapse in judgement.

You're playing a different game now. By different rules. My best advice to you is, get very hip very fast.

The democrats abandoned us. They did this. stop embracing them as some voice of freedom. Abandon all hope, ye that vote democrat.

Forum List

Back