What the hell is up with FNC?

There's your problem right there. The words "We had". The whole them vs us mentality. That's how it starts and descends. Fox was founded in 1996 as a conservative outlet because Murdoch felt that those people were being underserved. But FNC wasn't always the whack-a-doodle farm it turned into. Now, Murdoch's sons have largely taken over and they saw the writing on the wall and they pulled back from the crazy. Newsmax and OAN are up and comers so they gobbled up the crazy. It won't last. There are always true believers who will live in a bended reality because that's where they are comfortable. But most people will either get bored or disgusted.
View attachment 415527

Thats funny. You are witnessing RW nutbags flocking to Newsmax and Parler and you post an image like that.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

It’s in the title....We had one of three cable outlets, now it seems they have sold us out.

The idiot kids fucked it up. That happens with inherited wealth - a lot. They need to EARN the success

It's not that they fucked it up they simply changed it.

They wanted to be invited to all the cool parties ( especially the one wife) so they had to join the Cult.

There's your problem right there. The words "We had". The whole them vs us mentality. That's how it starts and descends. Fox was founded in 1996 as a conservative outlet because Murdoch felt that those people were being underserved. But FNC wasn't always the whack-a-doodle farm it turned into. Now, Murdoch's sons have largely taken over and they saw the writing on the wall and they pulled back from the crazy. Newsmax and OAN are up and comers so they gobbled up the crazy. It won't last. There are always true believers who will live in a bended reality because that's where they are comfortable. But most people will either get bored or disgusted.
View attachment 415527
:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 415527

You've perfectly described the people who've exodus'd en masse to Newsmax and OAN.
Hungry for those lies and conspiracy theories.

Hey fun fact, like goats, sheep will consume just about anything.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Who owns and operates most all of the MSM outlets ?
Corporations and investors.
And could you possibly divulge their political affiliation ?
Would you agree with the information in this article ?

Last edited:

I couldn't care what their political affiliations are along with their religious choices and whether they are married or not.

Some idiot at Fox decided it was a good business model to turn successful Conservative Fox into CNN Lite. It won't work. Fox is losing viewers to Newsmax and OANN.

My wife and I were Fox viewers for a couple of decades. We will never watch it again.
watching newsmax now . The only show I will watch on Fox now is the 5 and that is only for Jessie and Greg . Greg and Jessie on the weekends and sometimes Tucker

They need to be the alternative to MSM. When they are leading the other networks, they have to know it isn't because people just love their avatar. They are popular because they boldly go against the grain, speak freely and provide contrarian views.

Media can't be free if they are simply beholden to large donors. In order for capitalism and liberty to flourish, there must be counter arguments, even if some are a it excessive. Let the viewer decide.

The rise of the competitors is a good thing fro freedom, as it will create a more crowded field and networks will be forced to employ more investigative journalists and not just regurgitating Talking Heads.

Some idiot at Fox decided it was a good business model to turn successful Conservative Fox into CNN Lite. It won't work. Fox is losing viewers to Newsmax and OANN.

My wife and I were Fox viewers for a couple of decades. We will never watch it again.
watching newsmax now . The only show I will watch on Fox now is the 5 and that is only for Jessie and Greg . Greg and Jessie on the weekends and sometimes Tucker

I suspect that with Newsmax viewers increasing they will be able to hire away some of the real Conservative "talent" away from Fox.

I couldn't care what their political affiliations are along with their religious choices and whether they are married or not.
So you dont care. You dont care who controls the masses with the MSM, big tech, etc...?
So it doesnt matter who holds the hammer, as long as they dont beat you over the head with it.
I believe most Americans do care.

So you dont care. You dont care who controls the masses with the MSM, big tech, etc...?
So it doesnt matter who holds the hammer, as long as they dont beat you over the head with it.
You are kidding yourself if you think that it has never been this way in yer lifetime or your parents.

My wife and I as well.

You are kidding yourself if you think that it has never been this way in yer lifetime or your parents.
And for the first time in several generations, that has been exposed.
I would think that you'd be happy about that.

I suspect that with Newsmax viewers increasing they will be able to hire away some of the real Conservative "talent" away from Fox.
I fucking hope Juan doesn't go to Newsmax.

I would think that you would be happy about that.
I have not paid attention to the media in forty years and I have no intention of ever taking their word as honesty. Corporations do not have your best interest in the boardroom activities, they do however have the corporations best interest taking place. It's just like following rich politicians and taking their word as the truth, don't.

View attachment 415527

You've perfectly described the people who've exodus'd en masse to Newsmax and OAN.
Hungry for those lies and conspiracy theories.

Hey fun fact, like goats, sheep will consume just about anything.
/——/ What lies and conspiracy theories? Got any examples? Need time to gather your notes?

I would think that you would be happy about that.
I have not paid attention to the media in forty years and I have no intention of ever taking their word as honesty. Corporations do not have your best interest in the boardroom activities, they do however have the corporations best interest taking place. It's just like following rich politicians and taking their word as the truth, don't.

You mean like the cult following that asshole Obama had among the Negroes and Moon Bats?

Forum List

Back