What the hell is up with FNC?

Who owns and operates most all of the MSM outlets ?
Corporations and investors.
And could you possibly divulge their political affiliation ?
Would you agree with the information in this article ?

I couldn't care what their political affiliations are along with their religious choices and whether they are married or not.
So you dont care. You dont care who controls the masses with the MSM, big tech, etc...?
So it doesnt matter who holds the hammer, as long as they dont beat you over the head with it.
I believe most Americans do care.
You are kidding yourself if you think that it has never been this way in yer lifetime or your parents.
And for the first time in several generations, that has been exposed.
I would think that you would be happy about that.
I have not paid attention to the media in forty years and I have no intention of ever taking their word as honesty. Corporations do not have your best interest in the boardroom activities, they do however have the corporations best interest taking place. It's just like following rich politicians and taking their word as the truth, don't.

You mean like the cult following that asshole Obama had among the Negroes and Moon Bats?
Is that the only group you see?

There's your problem right there. The words "We had". The whole them vs us mentality. That's how it starts and descends. Fox was founded in 1996 as a conservative outlet because Murdoch felt that those people were being underserved. But FNC wasn't always the whack-a-doodle farm it turned into. Now, Murdoch's sons have largely taken over and they saw the writing on the wall and they pulled back from the crazy. Newsmax and OAN are up and comers so they gobbled up the crazy. It won't last. There are always true believers who will live in a bended reality because that's where they are comfortable. But most people will either get bored or disgusted.
View attachment 415527

You've perfectly described the people who've exodus'd en masse to Newsmax and OAN.
Hungry for those lies and conspiracy theories.

Hey fun fact, like goats, sheep will consume just about anything.
/——/ Thanks to your post, I just downloaded the OAN app. I now have two outlets to replace Fox. Appreciate it.

There's your problem right there. The words "We had". The whole them vs us mentality. That's how it starts and descends. Fox was founded in 1996 as a conservative outlet because Murdoch felt that those people were being underserved. But FNC wasn't always the whack-a-doodle farm it turned into. Now, Murdoch's sons have largely taken over and they saw the writing on the wall and they pulled back from the crazy. Newsmax and OAN are up and comers so they gobbled up the crazy. It won't last. There are always true believers who will live in a bended reality because that's where they are comfortable. But most people will either get bored or disgusted.
View attachment 415527

You've perfectly described the people who've exodus'd en masse to Newsmax and OAN.

/——/ Thanks to your post, I just downloaded the OAN app. I now have two outlets to replace Fox. Appreciate it.

Has OAN admitted Trump lost yet?

It’s in the title....We had one of three cable outlets, now it seems they have sold us out.

What did you have? A channel which, in the absence of good news for conservatives, lied to you, endlessly??? FOX didn't give you the "conservative viewpoint", they lied, endlessly. The manufactured scandals out of thin air and then relentlessly promoted them?

Those who watch FOX News have been routinely shown to be less well informed than people who don't read or watch news at all.

You have decent publications which provide a conservative point of view, but the American Billionaire Media doesn't do that. It promotes lies, distortions, racism and bigotry as "conservative principles". And it uses lies and fabrications to do so.

View attachment 415527

Knock yourself out. As I said, some people will swallow anything. Cheers. :)

View attachment 415527

/——/ Still no examples of their lies or conspiracies. Can’t find your notes?

I couldn't care what their political affiliations are along with their religious choices and whether they are married or not.
So you dont care. You dont care who controls the masses with the MSM, big tech, etc...?
So it doesnt matter who holds the hammer, as long as they dont beat you over the head with it.
You are kidding yourself if you think that it has never been this way in yer lifetime or your parents.
I have not paid attention to the media in forty years and I have no intention of ever taking their word as honesty. Corporations do not have your best interest in the boardroom activities, they do however have the corporations best interest taking place. It's just like following rich politicians and taking their word as the truth, don't.

You mean like the cult following that asshole Obama had among the Negroes and Moon Bats?

Those are the shitheads that elected the worst President this country ever had that increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, increased debt, allowed millions of Illegals to flood in, shipped American jobs to China, weakened the military and had dismal economic growth.

Meanwhile the corporations that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate so much have provided millions of jobs, needed goods and services (like the providing the computer you are using to post your dribble) and pay a trillion in taxes each year.

Those are the shitheads that elected the worst President this country ever had that increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, increased debt, allowed millions of Illegals to flood in, shipped American jobs to China, weakened the military and had dismal economic growth.

Meanwhile the corporations that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate so much have provided millions of jobs, needed goods and services (like the providing the computer you are using to post your dribble) and pay a trillion in taxes each year.
No US govt. can ship American corporate manufacturing for one nation to another that is done by the corporation's leaders-duh. Your projection is most illogical considering you don't understand how capitalism works.

No US govt. can ship American corporate manufacturing for one nation to another that is done by the corporation's leaders-duh. Your projection is most illogical considering you don't understand how capitalism works.

You are confused Moon Bat

That asshole Biden, along with that shithead Obama increased taxes on Americans and really increased regulations, allowed technology to be stolen and then allowed stupid one sided trade deals with the Chicoms and then you Moon Bats wonder why Americans lost jobs to China.

You idiots don't know any more about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution and you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

The Chicoms are partying like it is 1999 with the Biden lead. Just like Obama's Mullah buddies and all the Mexicans massing along the border just waiting to flood in and sign up for welfare, which Biden plans to pay for with increased taxes.

You are confused Moon Bat

That asshole Biden, along with that shithead Obama increased taxes on Americans and really increased regulations, allowed technology to be stolen and then allowed stupid one sided trade deals with the Chicoms and then you Moon Bats wonder why Americans lost jobs to China.

You idiots don't know any more about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution and you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

The Chicoms are partying like it is 1999 with the Biden lead. Just like Obama's Mullah buddies and all the Mexicans massing along the border just waiting to flood in and sign up for welfare, which Biden plans to pay for with increased taxes.
Unless you want to work for the same dough that the Chinese do the capitalist will leave you idle while giving the humans that slave away much cheaper tons of work, taxes has nothing to do with it.
This has been an activity by corporations since the 1970's.

View attachment 415527

/——/ Still no examples of their lies or conspiracies. Can’t find your notes?

Start with "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi", the "IRS non-scandal", "Fast and Furious", and "Hillary's emails". Proceed to Caravans, Seth Rich, and the Obama Administration spying on the Trump Campaign.

Doctors and hospitals reported that when FOX News viewers arrived at hospital with covid, they had no idea of what was about to happen to them - they were that ill-informed on the virus.

The truth you seek is now on OAN, Newsmax, Briatphart, Gateway........

OMG, you think CNN and MS-NBC are a "blended reality" of ideologies ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Take off the blinders. It's Fox that has all ideologies on all day

Cable networks in general are going the way of the Dodo bird. Most young people get their news on the internet and watch shows on streaming services now.

Of course he would care if he could actually think long enough to understand the importance of having a competitive media.

he cant because he is a fucking moron.

You are opting for a media stream owned by and run for the benefit of the billionaire donor class. They’re feeding you lies about Democrats for the same reason the plantation owners told the sharecroppers the slaves were “stealing their jobs”. To keep poor whites and poor blacks from hanging up against them.

Murdoch and the other billionaires are getting richer every day Republicans are in office

View attachment 415527

While you want to be spoonfed a washed out version of lies from mainstream media.

View attachment 415527

Has OAN admitted Trump lost yet?
/----/ OAN does not report Fake News.
But to answer your thoughtful question.

"This election is far from over.
We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: THEY DON’T WANT THE TRUTH TO BE EXPOSED.
Joe Biden has NOT been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or any states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor.
LEGAL VOTES DECIDE WHO IS PRESIDENT, NOT THE MEDIA.
The American People are entitled to an honest Election; that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our Election. " DJT

Some idiot at Fox decided it was a good business model to turn successful Conservative Fox into CNN Lite. It won't work. Fox is losing viewers to Newsmax and OANN.

My wife and I were Fox viewers for a couple of decades. We will never watch it again.
watching newsmax now . The only show I will watch on Fox now is the 5 and that is only for Jessie and Greg . Greg and Jessie on the weekends and sometimes Tucker

I suspect that with Newsmax viewers increasing they will be able to hire away some of the real Conservative "talent" away from Fox.
I fucking hope Juan doesn't go to Newsmax.
No. I think Juan has to stay at FOX and hook up with Chris Wallace. Their new show could be called Meet the Dipshits.

Forum List

Back