What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

They aren't gonna read it.
Ironic, given how you hyper-partisan bigots refuse to understand that obstruction can only exist if corrupt intent can be proven -- and Mueller said he could not prove said intent.
Why do you refuse to understand this?
You didn't even read the OP, how could anyone think you will ever read a 400+ page report?
Look at you, refusing to understand the truth, as stated in the report.
Until you can prove you've at least read the OP I'm not going to bother with you.

Have a nice day, treasure your ignorance.

They aren't gonna read it.
Ironic, given how you hyper-partisan bigots refuse to understand that obstruction can only exist if corrupt intent can be proven -- and Mueller said he could not prove said intent.
You didn't even read the OP, how could anyone think you will ever read a 400+ page report?
Look at you, refusing to understand the truth, as stated in the report.
Until you can prove you've at least read the OP I'm not going to bother with you.
I accept your cnoncession of the point.

That is quite telling when a Republican refers to over 220 pages of the Mueller report that documents at least 10 attempts by Trump to obstruct the Mueller investigation as "fantasy"
Mueller understood obstruction only exists if intent can be proven -- and he could not prove intent.

Yes, it's obvious now that Nunes is referring to the Mueller report as the Mueller dossier & fantasy, a document the GOP talking heads has already declared DOA, that the GOP is becoming desperate because they know Congress is gonna ream Trump's lying, obstructing ass.

LOFL ...................

I really hope Nunes is indicted for obstruction of justice and witness tampering.

It states members of Congress contacted Flynn in attempts to influence his position in regard to the Mueller investigation.

The question begs: If Trump & his associates were innocent of any conspiracy with any Russian persons, why did these people act like they were guilty?
/——/ You’re confusing acting guilty with total outrage at being falsely accused and having his family attacked. But you’re simple minded and can’t tell the difference.

Last edited:
There you have it folks: No underlying crime need be proven for an obstruction case to be determined, and/or pursued.
Federal laws states:

18 U.S. Code § 1505.
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law...
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

For obstruction to exist, the motive for the claimed obstruction must be "corrupt".
For a conviction of obstruction, the prosecutor must prove said motive was "corrupt".
Trump knew the Mueller investigation would find nothing on collusion with Russia; the Trump administration cooperated with the Mueller investigation in innumerable ways.

Prove Trump's motives were corrupt..
You don't know the meaning of the word, "OR," do ya, Spunky? :eusa_doh:
Under the law, for obstruction to exist, the allegedly obstructive act must be motivated by a corrupt intent.
Prove Trump's motives were corrupt.
LOL

Not according to the very statute you posted. What a pity you don't understand what you post.

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331 ), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

emphasis added to highlight a rightard's ignorance

Now here's your homework assignment.... learn the meaning of the word, "or". Hopefully then you will understand why corruption is NOT a required element to violate that statute.

:eusa_doh:

Not according to the very statute you posted. What a pity you don't understand what you post.
:lol:
When did Trump, by threats of force, use of force, or any threatening communication, obstruct, impede or influence?
Where are these instances discussed in the Mueller report?
They aren't?

You're back to proving a corrupt intent. Spunky.
Mueller couldn't do it, so...

Last edited:
twas the night before christmas. twas the steele dossier. now we have the mueller dossier!

Opportunity and means are easily understood when Trump's Tweets (the media reports on his every tweet=) and broadcast his every comments. Motive is obvious, he knows he is guilty.

Mueller understood obstruction only exists if corrupt intent can be proven -- and he knew could not prove intent.

You know what Mueller knows? Pillow Talk?

Opportunity and means are easily understood when Trump's Tweets (the media reports on his every tweet=) and broadcast his every comments. Motive is obvious, he knows he is guilty.
Mueller understood obstruction only exists if corrupt intent can be proven -- and he knew could not prove intent.
You know what Mueller knows? Pillow Talk?
I quoted the report. I suggest you read it.
Or, you can remain ignorant.
We both know what you will choose.

There you have it folks: No underlying crime need be proven for an obstruction case to be determined, and/or pursued.
Federal laws states:

18 U.S. Code § 1505.
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law...
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

For obstruction to exist, the motive for the claimed obstruction must be "corrupt".
For a conviction of obstruction, the prosecutor must prove said motive was "corrupt".
Trump knew the Mueller investigation would find nothing on collusion with Russia; the Trump administration cooperated with the Mueller investigation in innumerable ways.

Prove Trump's motives were corrupt..
You don't know the meaning of the word, "OR," do ya, Spunky? :eusa_doh:
Under the law, for obstruction to exist, the allegedly obstructive act must be motivated by a corrupt intent.
Prove Trump's motives were corrupt.
LOL

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331 ), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

emphasis added to highlight a rightard's ignorance

Now here's your homework assignment.... learn the meaning of the word, "or". Hopefully then you will understand why corruption is NOT a required element to violate that statute.

:eusa_doh:
/——-/ For libtards, it’s not what Muller actually reported. It’s what he should have reported.

no indictment in the report, no sealed indictment in the report, no crime identified in the report, and Mueller left it to Barr to make a call on obstruction. your issue is with Mueller, not anyone here on USMB. He let you down. you're pissed, and you have no clue what to do. so now it's point fingers and go, but, but, but, but USMB. hahahahahah
giphy.gif

and BTW, you can quote in here the sentence that accused trump or his campaign with interference to 2016. I'll enjoy my life waiting for that nothing burger as well.

twas the night before christmas. twas the steele dossier. now we have the mueller dossier!
Funny how quickly Mueller gets thrown under the bus when his be-all tell-all end-all report doesn't say what the Democrats want to hear.
That is quite telling when a Republican refers to over 220 pages of the Mueller report that documents at least 10 attempts by Trump to obstruct the Mueller investigation as "fantasy"
Mueller understood obstruction only exists if intent can be proven -- and he could not prove intent.

Yes, it's obvious now that Nunes is referring to the Mueller report as the Mueller dossier & fantasy, a document the GOP talking heads has already declared DOA, that the GOP is becoming desperate because they know Congress is gonna ream Trump's lying, obstructing ass.

LOFL ...................

I really hope Nunes is indicted for obstruction of justice and witness tampering.

It states members of Congress contacted Flynn in attempts to influence his position in regard to the Mueller investigation.

The question begs: If Trump & his associates were innocent of any conspiracy with any Russian persons, why did these people act like they were guilty?

/——/ You’re confusing acting guilty with total outrage at being false accused and having his family attacked. But you’re simple minded and can’t tell the difference.

Dumb ^^^.

Stop attacking the messenger and try to be logical. If anyone on this post is 'simple minded' it is you. Trump does not provide a defense, he attacks everyone, from the press, to the media, to the Justice Dept, to the FBI, to his attorney's, to the Democrats and Republicans who don't kiss his ass. He lies constantly and has no idea how inept he is as a communicator.

Of course people like you don't care that he lies, for he tells you and them what you want to hear. I have one question for you: Is your ignorance of Trump Willful, or are you a biddable fool?

"all we need is Putin on board, and we'd be golden" -Felix Sater, from the mueller report

this is reminds of Rod Blagojevich "f'n golden" statement

Stop attacking the messenger and try to be logical. If anyone on this post is 'simple minded' it is you. Trump does not provide a defense, he attacks everyone, from the press, to the media, to the Justice Dept, to the FBI, to his attorney's, to the Democrats and Republicans who don't kiss his ass. He lies constantly and has no idea how inept he is as a communicator.

Of course people like you don't care that he lies, for he tells you and them what you want to hear. I have one question for you: Is your ignorance of Trump Willful, or are you a biddable fool?
Awww.
You hate the fact Mueller did not only fail to hoist Trump on his own petard, he cleared him of collusion/conspiracy and - because he looked at the evidence and the law with at least a measure of intellectual honesty - detonated any hope of an obstruction charge.
BUT, like a good partisan bigot, you refuse to accept the truth and STILL believe he conspired with the Russians AND committed obstruction.

And THEN you tell someone else to"be logical"!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how quickly Mueller gets thrown under the bus when his be-all tell-all end-all report doesn't say what the Democrats want to hear.

LOFL ...................

/——/ You’re confusing acting guilty with total outrage at being false accused and having his family attacked. But you’re simple minded and can’t tell the difference.

Dumb ^^^.

/——/,What lies?

When did Trump, by threats of force, use of force, or any threatening communication, obstruct, impede or influence?
They aren't?

LOLOL

I like how I call you Spunky, so you lash out by calling me spunky. Between not thinking up your own insults and not understanding the meaning of the word, "or," you demonstrate a severe lacking ability of cognition.

Again... what a pity. <smh>

They aren't?

LOLOL

I like how I call you Spunky, so you lash out by calling me spunky. Between not thinking up your own insults and not understanding the meaning of the word, "or," you demonstrate a severe lacking ability of cognition.

Again... what a pity. <smh>
/——/ Spunky

They aren't?
LOLOL
I like how I call you Spunky...
-I- like you how failed to address the substance of my response to your nonsense, and the questions related to same, Spunky.
I therefore accept your concession of the point, Spunky.

They aren't?
LOLOL
I like how I call you Spunky...
I like you how failed to address the substance of my response to your nonsense, and the questions related to same, Spunky.
I therefore accept your concession of the point, Spunky.
LOLOL

You're brain-dead, Spunky. Not even capable of thinking up your own insults.

As far as the "substance" of your post, which is also sorely lacking.... it's not that I failed to address it, it's again your ignorance by asking me to prove something I never asserted. I never said trump obstructed justice, ya flamin' moron. In fact, I've said he didn't.

Dayum, conservatives sure are dumb. Especially you. Speaking of which, have you learned the mean of "or" yet? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back