What To Do With the Jewish People?

[Here is a Muslim from Libya who does know history. Hopefully you, and others, may learn from him ]

As an Arab and a Muslim, I recognise this story only too well. It is one that I inherited and told myself for a very long time. That was until I could no longer ignore the dishonesty of this account of Arab and Muslim history.

After all, if this tale is close to the truth, why have pro-Hamas protesters around the world been shouting ‘Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud’ – a reference to the seventh-century murder and expulsion of Jewish tribes from the Khaybar oasis in the Arabian Peninsula – rather than something that relates to Deir Yassin? If a massacre and the formation of Israel in 1948 was the catalyst for Muslim anti-Semitism, why did Izz ad-Din al-Qassam – the cleric after whom Hamas names its rockets and murder-brigades – form the anti-Semitic Islamist group, the Black Hand, as early as the 1930s? And why was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, (considered by both the British and Nazi Germany to be the leader of the Arab world at the time) so keen to bring the Nazi Holocaust to the Middle East?

If you had asked me those questions when I was younger, I would have reeled off a list of grievances about Jewish refugees from Europe infringing on native Arab populations in the 1920s and 1930s. But in recent years, I changed my mind. I looked around at my home city of London, which has been utterly transformed by immigrants like me, and saw the arrogance and hypocrisy of my position.

-------

The truth is that Arab and Muslim societies have their own anti-Semitism problem and it is one that they have nurtured and generated themselves. It is undeniable that the hatred of Jews by non-Jews in the Middle East, rooted in a theology and a history that deems Jews inferior to Arabs, long predates the establishment of the Jewish State. And that hatred has only become more intense the more that Jews have survived and thrived, despite their persecution.

Now more than ever, it is imperative that we do not fall for modern, Westernised justifications for the oldest hatred.

Alaa al-Ameri is the pen name of a British-Libyan writer.

(full article online)

"Infringing on native Arab poplation"
What a line. And as if most "Palestinians" are natives? Of course most are grandchildren of Arab immigration.

"Infringing on native Arab poplation"
What a line. And as if most "Palestinians" are natives? Of course most are grandchildren of Arab immigration.
Nope. See the Ottoman census of 1870. There were 400,000 Muslims, 85,000 Christians and 15,000 Jews. They didn't bother to count the Bedouin.

Al JihadZeera lol. This Qatar media is also Hamas' mouthpiece.

Besides, Arabs are often first class citizens in democratic Israel with preferential treatment in:

*Academia
*Employment
*Treatment in jails
*Court cases

And on..

Last edited:
Nope. See the Ottoman census of 1870. There were 400,000 Muslims, 85,000 Christians and 15,000 Jews. They didn't bother to count the Bedouin.
First of all 'Muslims' doesn't mean just Arabs. Turks for example are not Arabs.
Second of all, Israel, then called Palestine was for decades a place where people came in and went...

Do you know that prominent surnames of families of Arab Palestinians tell of their origin?
Masry.
Mughrabi
And more?

Last edited:
First of all 'Muslims' doesn't mean just Arabs. Turks for example are not Arabs.
Second of all, Israel, then called Palestine was for decades a place where people came in and went...

The Zionists destroyed over 300 Arab villages in 1947-48.

The Jews and Christians spoke Arabic and lived Arab culture.

Yes. So? And still 1929 Arab massacre on non Zionist Jews of Hebron and Nazi Arab farhoud occured...(1941) The Farhud .

Related:

Or that horrific real-genocide plan (1942) by the leader of Arab Muslim Palestine Hitler's-Mufti. Report: Jerusalem’s Grand Mufti Planned Construction of ‘Auschwitz-Like’ Crematorium in Israel - Algemeiner.com

The entire rejection of a Jewish state by Arab Higher Committee was explained by Jamal Husseini in 1947 (months after he and Ahmad Shukeiri justified the Holocaust ‎⁨Behind the British Conspiracy ⁩ | ⁨B'nai B'rith Messenger⁩ | 12 July 1946 | Newspapers | The National Library of Israel) because of Arab-racism.

Jamal Husseini Defends “Homogeneity in Race”

Last edited:
The thread title gave me my first chuckle of the day.

And, boy, do I need chuckles!

When push comes to shove, I think a more appropriate question would be: "What to do with the ____ people?"
Fill in the blank with the word of your choice.

Yes, of course I see your point. So how much longer does the carnage go on?

1973 was the Yom Kippur war.

I've known Iranian Jews.. used to go there frequently before 1979.
I do not think you see at all. Or you would not give such short answers. Especially a flippant one.

The Carnage was committed by Hamas and others from Gaza who were only too happy to go into the Kibbutzim and steal everything they could for themselves. No different than any other massacre committed by Muslims on Jews since Islam was founded.

Why is Hamas continuing to massacre, shoot, use as human shields, its own people? Or are you avoiding any and all news which tell the truth about what Hamas has been doing, to this day? Hamas avoids the real numbers because it knows that it is Hamas "soldiers" who are being killed, along with Hamas supporters who want to be used as human shields, and those who do not want to be used as human shields. 10,000 is a clear lie as it is being given by Hamas.

You avoid facts like the plague.

And what do you know of how Jews were treated in Iran under Islam?

Do read the whole article on Wikipedia and familiarize yourself with the history of Jews in Persia under Islam. It is really no different from anywhere else. How different is it now?

In the middle of the 19th century, J. J. Benjamin wrote about the life of Persian Jews:

"they are obliged to live in a separate part of town … for they are considered as unclean creatures. … Under the pretext of their being unclean, they are treated with the greatest severity and should they enter a street, inhabited by Mussulmans, they are pelted by the boys and mobs with stones and dirt. … For the same reason, they are prohibited to go out when it rains; for it is said the rain would wash dirt off them, which would sully the feet of the Mussulmans. … If a Jew is recognized as such in the streets, he is subjected to the greatest insults. The passers-by spit in his face, and sometimes beat him … unmercifully. … If a Jew enters a shop for anything, he is forbidden to inspect the goods. … Should his hand incautiously touch the goods, he must take them at any price the seller chooses to ask for them. ... Sometimes the Persians intrude into the dwellings of the Jews and take possession of whatever please them. Should the owner make the least opposition in defense of his property, he incurs the danger of atoning for it with his life. ... If ... a Jew shows himself in the street during the three days of the Katel (Muharram) … he is sure to be murdered."[40]
In 1868, British chargé d'affaires in Iran Sir William Taylour Thomson[41] wrote Iranian Jews are "mostly very poor and excepting in Tehran and some major cities, are much prosecuted and oppressed by the Mahometans (muslims)."[42]

----------------

Under Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (1941–1979)​

After the 1953 deposition of Mossadegh, the reign of shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was the most prosperous era for the Jews of Iran. In the 1970s, only 10 percent of Iranian Jews were classified as impoverished; 80 percent were middle class and 10 percent wealthy. Although Jews accounted for only a small percentage of Iran's population, in 1979 they comprised two of the 18 members of the Iranian Academy of Sciences, 80 of the 4,000 university lecturers, and 600 of the 10,000 physicians nationwide.[72] An important factor in economic improvement of the Jews was close relations between the Shah and the state of Israel. Details of this connection and how the condition of Iranian Jews improved dramatically in a few short years still awaits rigorous exploration.[73]

Even though Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was very positive towards religious minorities, and especially Jews, in the beginnings of his reign as king, he displayed antisemitic tendencies in the last decade of his rule. During an interview with Mike Wallace in 1976, Shah spoke of a highly organized and influential Jewish lobby in the United States that controls banking, politics and media and is pushing people around for the interests of Israel.[74]

Yousef Cohen, the last Jewish representative of the Iranian Senate, describes in his memoirs that Shah became suspicious of the Jewish community in his final years, because most of the international criticism about lack of freedom in Iran and military style of government came from Jewish authors. Shah, according to Cohen, displayed a remarkable intolerance and annoyance by the Jewish community in his last annual visit in March 1978 with the community leaders. Cohen describes that Shah believed that there is an international Jewish conspiracy against him to end his reign as the king.[75]

----------
In 2018, a PBS program on the Jews in Iran claimed the population was 15,000.[109] The Jewish Virtual Library gives the total of Jews In Iran in 2019 as 8,300.[110] World Population Review numbers the Jews In Iran as 8,500 in 2021.[111][verification needed]

And they came from where? They are not the indigenous people of the land. And the first Caliph to arrive on the land attests to it. He met the indigenous Jews. And opened Jerusalem for them.

Since 1948 it is about keeping the land in Muslim hands, nothing else.

The Zionists destroyed over 300 Arab villages in 1947-48.

It is called a WAR. Just like now.

And when the Greek conquered the Jews spoke Greek and were Hellenistic. So what?

... and based on regional history since 1936...?
And they came from where? They are not the indigenous people of the land. And the first Caliph to arrive on the land attests to it. He met the indigenous Jews. And opened Jerusalem for them.

Since 1948 it is about keeping the land in Muslim hands, nothing else.

Omar invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem. Arabs have been in Palestine since the Babylonian exile. The Palestinians are descendants of Jewish farmers who didn't leave.

Of course there was intermarriage with Egyptians, Syrians, Greeks, crusaders etc.

The Thread is about What to do with the Jews, based on the fact that some in Islam are intent in destroying Israel and getting rid of the Jews.

Right now, basically all of Israel is united. Including many Muslim non citizens. The Druze, the Bedouin are very upset with Hamas and what happened, and would not like to see it happen again, some of their people were killed.

And most Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens, would rather stay in Israel as Israel, than be in a Palestine State. Just look at what Abbas keeps teaching and forcing his people to do, turning them into despair and poverty and using them to attack Jews, just as it happened the other day with the 16 year old.

There is no respect for life of Muslims themselves. They are used like cattle to kill Jews.

Islam is not differentiating between Jews and all others in Israel. They invaded, and killed any and all they could, including Muslims, Bedouins, etc.

So, it is really hard to know what your "The Jews had it good" during Islam is all about.

Omar invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem. Arabs have been in Palestine since the Babylonian exile. The Palestinians are descendants of Jewish farmers who didn't leave.

Of course there was intermarriage with Egyptians, Syrians, Greeks, crusaders etc.
Do not give me your unverified history. That is nothing but a 100 year old revised history to make Palestinian Arabs look indigenous when they are not.

There were intermarriages, etc. So what? What people have not intermarried at some point? But to what numbers? Jews did not intermarry to the point of making others the indigenous people.

Palestinian Arabs names actually show where they came from. From Egypt, from Syria, from Arabia. That is the proof that they are not indigenous of the Land of Israel.

[Speaking of Carnage, here is what a Hamas member said about the Hamas invasion:]

A senior Hamas commander told the UK's Daily Mail that Hamas leaders Ismail Haniyeh and Yahya Sinwar had "destroyed" the lower levels of the terrorist movement by ordering the October 7 attack, according to a report by the British newspaper on Sunday.

The commander, calling himself Abu Mohammed, told the newspaper in an interview over Telegram that originally the plan was to kidnap a few Israeli soldiers, but the orders were changed at the last minute by Hamas military leaders to conduct the massacre which ended up taking place on that tragic Saturday morning a month ago.

"Our reason to speak is that we want to raise our voice to the world. My dear Gaza is under bombardment," he lamented: "The problem is because of our leadership."

The commander pointed to the fact that Haniyeh and other leaders live in splendor abroad while he's sustaining himself on some dates and olive oil.

Abu Mohammed also accused Sinwar of "acting like a street fighter," saying Hamas terrorists were told to "do what they like" when attacking Israel.

The Thread is about What to do with the Jews, based on the fact that some in Islam are intent in destroying Israel and getting rid of the Jews.

Right now, basically all of Israel is united. Including many Muslim non citizens. The Druze, the Bedouin are very upset with Hamas and what happened, and would not like to see it happen again, some of their people were killed.

And most Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens, would rather stay in Israel as Israel, than be in a Palestine State. Just look at what Abbas keeps teaching and forcing his people to do, turning them into despair and poverty and using them to attack Jews, just as it happened the other day with the 16 year old.

There is no respect for life of Muslims themselves. They are used like cattle to kill Jews.

Islam is not differentiating between Jews and all others in Israel. They invaded, and killed any and all they could, including Muslims, Bedouins, etc.

So, it is really hard to know what your "The Jews had it good" during Islam is all about.
Disagree all you like, Surada. You are incapable of showing any proof to the contrary because there is none.

Thinking for yourself, for a change, might help.

Do not give me your unverified history. That is nothing but a 100 year old revised history to make Palestinian Arabs look indigenous when they are not.

There were intermarriages, etc. So what? What people have not intermarried at some point? But to what numbers? Jews did not intermarry to the point of making others the indigenous people.

Palestinian Arabs names actually show where they came from. From Egypt, from Syria, from Arabia. That is the proof that they are not indigenous of the Land of Israel.
Lol. You're basing your crap on Arab names? Even Ben Gurion said they were descended from Jewish farmers.

The Arabs settled in Palestine during the Babylonian exile. Before that there were Natufians, Akkadians and Canaanites. Your founding myths claim God told them to kill all the Canaanites, their children and livestock.

Forum List

Back