What two targets would you choose, if any.

So don't you agree that Allah looks like a clit?

blackstonemecca1.jpg

Maybe this is why the Muzzie Beasts cut the clits off of little girls, because they look like the idol?
God looks like a clitoris? I'll let the Christians know.

The god of the Muzzie Beasts sure does - as you can see from the pictures.
The Black Stone is not considered to be Allah by Muslims.

You work very hard at being an idiot.

Its supposed to be Gods house if I'm not mistaken.
No, it isn't, and you are mistaken.

Thanks asshole.

So don't you agree that Allah looks like a clit?

blackstonemecca1.jpg

Maybe this is why the Muzzie Beasts cut the clits off of little girls, because they look like the idol?

I accept your apology asshole.

The Kaaba is the holiest site in Islam, and is often called by names such as the House of God or the House of Allah.[20

Kaaba - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Kaaba is the holiest site in Islam, and is often called by names such as the House of God or the House of Allah.[20

That doesn't mean they think God lives in there, idiot. In America a House of God is a Church. That doesn't mean the Christians think God lives in it.

This is not what they mean:
9NCWYW6zCD-4.png

That doesn't mean they think God lives in there, idiot. In America a House of God is a Church. That doesn't mean the Christians think God lives in there.

Than why does it mean House of God in Arabic you dumb cocksucker? you know less than zero about Islam so shut the fuck up.

That doesn't mean they think God lives in there, idiot. In America a House of God is a Church. That doesn't mean the Christians think God lives in there.

Than why does it mean House of God in Arabic you dumb cocksucker? you know less than zero about Islam so shut the fuck up.
It's means a place where believers gather to be in the presence of God, dumbshit. God doesn't have a house, or a car, or a dog as far as we know. Remax didn't cut him a great deal on commissions for his summer home either.

It's means a place where believers gather to be in the presence of God, dumbshit. God doesn't have a house, or a car, or a dog as far as we know. Remax didn't cut him a great deal on commissions for his summer home either.

It means House of God in Arabic, case closed asshole.

So when the Christians say House of God they mean that's where God lives? You're a moron.

Hey kids, this is where God lives, according to dumbass here.
386333536_6e63211c55_b1.jpg

ENTERING THE HOUSE OF GOD JHUN CUNANAN

Last edited:

So when the Christians say House of God they mean that's where God lives? You're a moron.

Kaaba literally means House of God in Arabic you dumb son of a bitch. Church does not mean House of God literally, you are trying to equate the Kaaba with Christian Churchs and fucking up royally. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Kaaba literally means House of God in Arabic you dumb son of a bitch. Church does not mean House of God literally, you are trying to equate the Kaaba with Christian Churchs and fucking up royally. Sit down and shut the fuck up.
Hey dumbass, House of God means the same in both faiths, a place of worship, not a place where God comes home to grab a beer and watch the TV.

Hey dumbass, House of God means the same in both faiths, a place of worship, not a place where God comes home to grab a beer and watch the TV.

So Church literally means House of God in English? are you retarded?

Tough question.

I live a "lebensbejahend" philosophy, so I couldn't ever pick a location to wipe out millions.
So why didn't you say "I live a "life affirming" philosophy?... or was it just to show what an elitist compassionate person you are???

So Church literally means House of God in English? are you retarded?
Churches are referred to Houses of God. The reference is the same in Islam, a place of worship, not where God lives, "God's house", as you suggested in post 56.

:anj_stfu:
  1. The Kaba is the sacred House of God situated in the middle of the Holy mosque in the city of Mecca, in Saudi Arabia. The black cube shaped box is familiar to people of all faiths due to the images that come out of Saudi Arabia every year at pilgrimage time.Dec 28, 2009
  2. The Kaba – the Sacred House of God - The Religion of Islam
    The Kaba the Sacred House of God - The Religion of Islam
See above, dummy.

And: christian houses of god - Google Search

:bsflag:

That doesn't mean they think God lives in there, idiot. In America a House of God is a Church. That doesn't mean the Christians think God lives in it.

This is not what they mean:
9NCWYW6zCD-4.png

Christians don't all bow to one specific idol at specified intervals every day. Only Catholics bow to idols at all, and those are scattered in thousands of churches. Obviously those are mere graven images.

BUT Islam points to one object - a single point.

The stories of Aladdin speak of a lamp that the Djin lives in, but more common was the idea that Djin resided in crystals. The black stone is a meteorite, but the ancients thought it a crystal and made it the home of Al Ilah, the god Ba'al. It is this that the Muslims bow in prayer to.

You are idolitors - that is fact.

Forum List

Back