What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

I dislike all the Republican candidates because they embrace radical right-wing policies that place big business on a pedestal while ignoring the plight of average citizens.

Are you kidding?

Most of them are big government Progressive that will maintain the welfare state, debt and high taxation. Hardly "radical right wing-policies". Only one of the candidates seems to even be interested in sealing the border.

By the way, Obama bailed out Wall Street and two major auto companies and gave subsidies to many business. He got more campaign donations from Wall Street in both 2008 and 2012 than either of the Republicans.

For the average citizen he increased poverty, increased the cost of health care, decreased family income and put all our children in debt. If anybody is ignoring the plight of the average citizen it has been him.
you need to look a little harder at who bailed out wall street first ... it was the bush administration .. when obama took office he added in regulations whch made sure we got our tax dollars back with interest.. the majority of the campaign donations came from his web site from people like me donating ... you must be ignorant of the facts like all republicans

Oh! So you were one of the hundreds of people buying those $20,000 per dinner plate fund raising tickets.
those were donations for the DNC, not obama, you moron ... look at his web site back then... it gives you a detail list of where his donations came from ... as I said the majority came from the people ... yes there were rich people and companies that donated but they donated to what is allowed by law ... that wasn't the point of my post ... my point was the claim of him bailing out wall street ... that wasn't his doings... it was the republicans that did that and like all republicans they leave out regulations because they don't care if they get the country screw... as for oboma if you pulled you head out of your ass long enough and look at his donations on his web site you would have seen $5.00, $10.00, $25.00 up to 1000 dollar donations coming from the people ... then you look at the republicans web sites corporation after corporation donating millions of dollars to pacs for republicans to get elected ... so when you see a $20,000 per dinner plate fund raising tickets thats the DNC trying to raise money, not Obama ...

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?
I could care less about other countries laws .... we aren't talking about other countries laws ... we are talking about our countries laws ... we have a constitution ... our constitution states it .... now are you trying to tell us you don't want to follow our constitution because on one law??? now you want to compare us to other countries and their laws ???? we are a country of immigrants you moron
ONE f..king mistake compared to your constant idiocy of grammar and punctuation!
For example: the possessive in punctuation is "our country's laws" as "our" is singular!
AND more important you totally inept ignoramus... I am a father-in-law of a Naturalized CITIZEN meaning she took the LEGAL route for immigration to the USA. THIS you dumb f...k is the issue. YOU are all for people "illegally" just the same as breaking into your home "illegally" breaking into the USA illegally!
Do you understand I love legal immigrants! They are the backbone of the country which again you really take exception is WHY they make the USA
exceptional! It is the history of the USA that "legal Immigrants" coming from countries that don't recognize their exceptionality is what makes the USA GREAT!

And YOU are certainly a perfect example of person who is totally inept both in understanding the basics of simple grammar and punctuation.
You....are...simply...incapable...of...using...a...PERIOD!!!
I could care less what kind of father you are.... you're still a pompous ass ... you took laws that were written in 2013 then said it was law in 2009 ... you lied your ass off and you know it ... all through you post there were grammar errors ....

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?
I could care less about other countries laws .... we aren't talking about other countries laws ... we are talking about our countries laws ... we have a constitution ... our constitution states it .... now are you trying to tell us you don't want to follow our constitution because on one law??? now you want to compare us to other countries and their laws ???? we are a country of immigrants you moron
ONE f..king mistake compared to your constant idiocy of grammar and punctuation!
For example: the possessive in punctuation is "our country's laws" as "our" is singular!
AND more important you totally inept ignoramus... I am a father-in-law of a Naturalized CITIZEN meaning she took the LEGAL route for immigration to the USA. THIS you dumb f...k is the issue. YOU are all for people "illegally" just the same as breaking into your home "illegally" breaking into the USA illegally!
Do you understand I love legal immigrants! They are the backbone of the country which again you really take exception is WHY they make the USA
exceptional! It is the history of the USA that "legal Immigrants" coming from countries that don't recognize their exceptionality is what makes the USA GREAT!

And YOU are certainly a perfect example of person who is totally inept both in understanding the basics of simple grammar and punctuation.
You....are...simply...incapable...of...using...a...PERIOD!!!
the fact that I put a ( ... ) isn't wrong on a board like this ... everybody does it... they fact that I nailed your post to the wall, and the best you could come back with was grammar ??? says it all .... you lost the debate and well I won ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!!!

I was responding to someone who was discussing foreign views on Trump.

My point was that it is odd that they considering him negatively when he most radical proposal is to be more like them.

I guess this went over your head, you moron.
the real truth here is, I went way over your head... as was I saying the big problem they have is people like them, talk about other countries laws ... Just like trump has and is doing ... then they try to justify their post, which by the way I clearly understood .... by them trying to do what I call "look at the shiny object" ... which I know you won't understand that statement .. so I'll explain it to you to keep it simple ....so I doesn't go way over your head ... when they see a law that they don't like they say "Hey look over here", look at what this other country does .... they don't give birth rights, so why should we ... I clearly understood what you are trying to do ... the problem those types have is they scream all the time that we liberals don't follow the constitution ... so when we do, when its against their favor, they say we liberals only think about what we want ... then they come here and try to compare other countries laws to ours ... thats bull shit and you know it .... as I said we are a country of immigs... if we didn't allow those immigrants to have their children become citizen when they are born here then we wouldn't exist .

I will/have been happy to discuss the Constitution.

The post you responded to was a respond to a lib who posted about foreign views on Trump.

Hence my discussion of THEIR laws.

Calm down.

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
c691689e78bdf282a6171445ab8f647f7cce78cf_r.jpg

Anyone that thinks that America of 2015 is "Casually racist" is a fool.

Unless you are talking about anti-white discrimination.

"Casually racist" means they can't list anything someone said or did that's racist, but they don't spout the PC nonsense, so they must be racist.

In summary my opinion is that Trump thinks he can greatly expand the economy through stimulating capitalism and I believe he can actually do that

Then, let him lobby for a position as commerce secretary (or ambassador to Mexico)....

Realize it or not, our government cannot be run like a "big business" enterprise......those who think so are actually ANTI-Constitution.

I don't think Trump has ever said he would run the government like a business. He's only said he would do it better because he actually has some management skills, whereas politicians only have ass-kissing and lying skills.

THe fact that you need to inflate an error and difference of opinion to being "ANTI- constitution" is just you being slandering your partisan opponents.

No, you misunderstood my post......

Some right wingers are supporting Trump because he is a "good" businessman and would like the country to be run like a business.

Conversely, I am stating that our government should NOT be run like a business because there should be humanistic and ethical components to government which most business practices could not ever tolerate.

Trump hasn't said that, so you're obviously full of horseshit.

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

If Trump is so wildly popular among Republicans, why is it that thread after thread about him is started by Democrats?
Democrat strategy is to brand Trump and confine his support to the very right leaning Republican base. Hence all their talking points and probes are directed at separating Trump from independents and prevent his popularity from growing beyond a limited base. His numbers are rising as voters turn away from other Republicans candidates and join with him instead. He needs to attract folks from outside of that base of far right leaning Republicans and the remnants of the Tea Party and Christian Coalition. White people.

If you think his positions on illegal immigration are unpopular with independents, then prepare to be disillusioned come Nov 2016

Then why are so many Democrats calling in on C-Span saying if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him?

First, it's not really all that difficult to call in and state whatever party affiliation one may want to claim.

Second, NO ONE ever stated that within the democratic party there's not a fair share of racists.

It never fails: When the commies can't defeat someone based on the issues, they play the race card. That's about all you losers have these days.

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It is very funny and entertaining. On the other hand, it is very troubling that thousands of citizens support this spoiled, peevish, vindictive, narcissistic megalomaniac.

Are you referring to Hillary supporters?

the problem trump has is he makes statements that aren't totally factual ... you are right he is a demagog ... he takes situations that are less then .001% of what has happen, then turns it around to feed the republican frenzy ... take for instance, you will get argument here on this board.... hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

You are such a great example of a liberal/progressive and definitely UNEDUCATED!

You can't use a "period"! NOT one completed sentence!

Also you lack of education, (common with LIPs,FFOs like you ) is further evidenced by "hillarys" "Emails"? How dumb!
Hillary's emails were on "servers" that Hillary authorized. The "servers" are not being investigated! They are inanimate objects.
The servers though were programmed to handle emails under the direct authority of Hillary.
Direct authority when she hired Huma Abedin (the spouse of Anthony "weenie" Weiner) who also breaking federal laws trashed her blackberry unauthorized.
Clinton has insisted that she never sent or received classified information at the time that it was classified, and there has been no evidence that she broke the law. However, the intelligence community's inspector general, Charles McCullough III, told Congress last week that he discovered two emails sent to Clinton that contained information classified as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," which is the government's highest levels of classification.FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email - Business Insider

Remember Hubby Bill was barred from practising law before the high court for lying while under oath in court while being the defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Hillary can be convicted just as Petraeus was "to two years’ probation for providing classified information to a woman with whom he was having an affair."
3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

1. Mishandling Classified Information
Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email. Casey Harper at The Daily Caller delved into this angle:

“‘By using a private email system, Secretary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act and the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual regarding records management, and worse, could have left classified and top secret documents vulnerable to cyber attack,’ Cause of Action Executive Director Dan Epstein said in an email to reporters.

‘This is an egregious violation of the law, and if it were anyone else, they could be facing fines and criminal prosecution.’”

Harper goes on to point out that multiple violations of this law have been enforced recently, including in 1999, when former CIA Director John M. Deutch’s security clearance was suspended for using his personal email to send classified information.

Additionally, this past week, Gen. David Patraeus pleaded guilty for mishandling classified information by using a Gmail account instead of his official government email.

2. Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act
Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

According to the original story on Clinton’s emails published in The New York Times:

“Federal regulations, since 2009, have required that all emails be preserved as part of an agency’s record-keeping system. In Mrs. Clinton’s case, her emails were kept on her personal account and her staff took no steps to have them preserved as part of State Department record.

In response to a State Department request, Mrs. Clinton’s advisers, late last year, reviewed her account and decided which emails to turn over to the State Department.”

The fact that the State Department combs through the 55,000 pages of emails sent on Clinton’s private email account seems to verify that at least some of the emails Clinton sent contained classified information.

3. Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
Veterans for a Strong America has filed a lawsuit against the State Department over potential violations of FOIA. Joel Arends, chairman of the non-profit group, explained to the Washington Examiner that their FOIA request over the Benghazi affair specifically asked for any personal email accounts Secretary Clinton may have used:

“‘At this point in time, I think we’re the only ones that specifically asked for both her personal and government email and phone logs,’ Arends said of his group’s Benghazi-related request.”

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell believes that the use of a personal emails server appears to be a preemptive move, specifically designed to circumvent FOIA:

“‘Hillary Clinton’s system was designed to defy Freedom of Information Act requests, which is designed to defy the law.'”
3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

NOW idiot FFO/LIP... explain your..... "hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ...."...............................................................

There's also the inevitable obstruction of justice and perjury charges.

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
What Trump is doing is appealing only to republicans and conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, particularly with regard to immigration.

Wanting people to come here legally is not fear of change or diversity.
What we don't want is what is happening in the European countries for the last 2 0r 3 years.
Group says nearly 250,000 migrants, refugees have crossed Mediterranean to Europe this year
Half a million refugees gather in Libya to attempt perilous crossing to Europe
Even they have woke up and are now protecting their borders.

It is very funny and entertaining. On the other hand, it is very troubling that thousands of citizens support this spoiled, peevish, vindictive, narcissistic megalomaniac.

It's more disturbing that anyone in this country Supports Bernie Sanders who he himself claims he is a Socialist.
We can't afford bigger Government like he wants.

If Trump is so wildly popular among Republicans, why is it that thread after thread about him is started by Democrats?
Democrat strategy is to brand Trump and confine his support to the very right leaning Republican base. Hence all their talking points and probes are directed at separating Trump from independents and prevent his popularity from growing beyond a limited base. His numbers are rising as voters turn away from other Republicans candidates and join with him instead. He needs to attract folks from outside of that base of far right leaning Republicans and the remnants of the Tea Party and Christian Coalition. White people.

If you think his positions on illegal immigration are unpopular with independents, then prepare to be disillusioned come Nov 2016
It is not his positions on issues that are a problem. It is his inability to show workable solutions. His critics claim he is great at getting people excited about what everyone agrees are important issues that need solutions, but he does not provide the workable solutions. He provides unworkable solutions and arrogantly tells us to trust him because he is so smart.

Hillary is the female version of Richard Nixon.

It is not his positions on issues that are a problem. It is his inability to show workable solutions. His critics claim he is great at getting people excited about what everyone agrees are important issues that need solutions, but he does not provide the workable solutions. He provides unworkable solutions and arrogantly tells us to trust him because he is so smart.

What are the unworkable solutions?

Forum List

Back