What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

Then why are so many Democrats calling in on C-Span saying if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him?

First, it's not really all that difficult to call in and state whatever party affiliation one may want to claim.

Second, NO ONE ever stated that within the democratic party there's not a fair share of racists.

Really? All you have heard about opposition to the current immigration policy(s) is "racism"?

THat indicates incredible Barriers to Communication in your mind.

Your closed mind.

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
What Trump is doing is appealing only to republicans and conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, particularly with regard to immigration.

No, what Trump is doing is appealing to all Americans with a reasonable concern for the negative changes that high levels of immigration and diversity are bringing to this great nation.

What is the quote on the Statue of Liberty?

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

What Trump is doing is appealing only to republicans and conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, particularly with regard to immigration.

No, what Trump is doing is appealing to all Americans with a reasonable concern for the negative changes that high levels of immigration and diversity are bringing to this great nation.

the inscription on the SOL is NOT our immigration policy and anyone who thinks that it is...or tries to pretend it justifies allowing people to enter illegally is ....well...let's say "incorrect"...

The words are symbolic of people coming here LEGALLY and assimilating...not colonizing.

the inscription on the SOL is NOT our immigration policy and anyone who thinks that it is...or tries to pretend it justifies allowing people to enter illegally is ....well...let's say "incorrect"...

The words are symbolic of people coming here LEGALLY and assimilating...not colonizing.

Do you agree with the prior poster that diversity is a negative? especially when this country was built on immigration and diversity?

Adolf Trump is mesmerizing. So was that little guy in Germany.

trump-is-hitler1.jpg

Do you agree with the prior poster that diversity is a negative? especially when this country was built on immigration and diversity?

forcing people of different races to live together at gunpoint by enacting discriminatory laws to artificially elevate unqualified people to positions they don't deserve based solely on the color of their skin.."redistributing" the working class tax money to support a perpetual parasite class...

is that the "diversity" you're talking about?..yes, then..it's a negative..

people should be free to associate with whomever they like, hire whomever, go to school where they wish, etc...
with no interference or marxist social engineering from the fed gvt.
THAT is TRUE "diversity"

I think that the above was uttered by Crazy Horse when those darn settlers kept coming west......and, oh yes, the above also shows the fear of the white folks that the "natives are getting restless"......

forcing people of different races to live together at gunpoint by enacting discriminatory laws to artificially elevate unqualified people to positions they don't deserve based solely on the color of their skin.."redistributing" the working class tax money to support a perpetual parasite class...

people should be free to associate with whomever they like, hire whomever, go to school where they wish, etc...
THAT is TRUE "diversity"

Don't forget to flush and wash your hands after posting the above.

Adolf Trump is mesmerizing. So was the little guy in Germany.
so was philip sheridan, chief...hate it for you.

And your point of making it personal...is...?
highlighting how ridiculous you are trying to link trump with hitler.

Again...how did that "open borders" thing work out for you guys?

The linking word was mesmerizing.
liar..."adolf" trump?

Actually, Adolf Trump is only appealing to the dumbest among us.

79bbe928425335163eac45d1168a74cbcc97bbeff88889bbafbdbb391f3f9824.jpg

THAT is TRUE "diversity"

Don't forget to flush and wash your hands after posting the above.

brilliant rebuttal...you're consistent... juvenile and off topic...

Too late..this is ours now...you had your chance.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?

Well, true, not many......However, an even better "question" would be how many countries have constitutions mirroring our Bill of Rights.

(and before you wish to "alter those Bill of Rights, thinks of your beloved and precious 2nd amendment.)

Too late..this is ours now...you had your chance.

No, sparky, whitey is living on borrowed (stolen) time. Hispanics will reclaim their homeland and whitey will soon be the minority. What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back