What will happen after Donald Trump is 100% Exonerated again?

Will Trump be indicted for the crimes he is accused of?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only way I would stop supporting Trump was if I were to find out Pelosi is carrying his child. Now, could there be anything more horrible than that?

Will Biden sick his DOJ on him, or will Biden let Trump skate on sedition and insurrection?
I'm not sure your poll covers what i think will happen. Ultimately, I think NY state is going to issue a warrant. After that, anyone's guess.

The Feds are going to wash their hands of Trump so fast it will astound you.

Of course he will be acquitted. Over 40% of the senate voted that they didnt even have the authority to try a private citizen.
And then they ignored the trial and the evidence. Get rid of them. Bring the new party in.
William belknap got impeached after he resigned. Every member of the Senate knew he did it but he still got acquitted because enough people didnt believe they had the authority.

It's all about ensuring he doesn't run again and that the Establishment career politicians can stay in power.

Ultimately, the damage done to Americas reputation will not be easily recovered. I don't that the rocket scientists behind the constant 24/7 opposition to Trump even realize what they have done.

Biden was wise enough to distance himself from Canada, as our reputation has fallen immensely, but the other career politicians seem a little slow to appreciate the geopolitical harm that is being done.

Even twitter, facebook and google are under fire globally. Nations saw what happened to Trump and they have to consider "is this the future of America?"

Of course he will be acquitted. Over 40% of the senate voted that they didnt even have the authority to try a private citizen.
And then they ignored the trial and the evidence. Get rid of them. Bring the new party in.

Oh, the "evidence.."

1613075778425.png

Yeah, that's damned convincing, sploogy..

Forum List

Back