What will we do when Google, Facebook and Twitter stop all conservative expression on the internet?

That day is coming soon.
Cons need to get off their asses and work, be creative, and create their own platforms. Although I highly doubt they can, they dont have smart people in their ranks....they master only hate.
/----/ This from the clowns who spent a billion dollars building an Obozcare website that didn't work.
Be a man and boycott the internet is mostly liberals that run the show.
/----/ Better yet, I boycotted Obozocare and voted for a guy who gutted it.

That day is coming soon.

Law suits filed for violating first amendment rights. Free political speech should not be regulated by a few corporate left wing mongrels Looney left wingers have had success in some quarters in terms of limiting conservative speech on college campuses now they are trying the internet as well.

The internet was supposed to be about freedom.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.

Start your own platform? WTF, start your own country, dumbass.
Already got one, thanks though.

Yep, the one you're trying to turn into a shithole.
Hello! I'm not a tRump voter, how about you?

That day is coming soon.

Law suits filed for violating first amendment rights. Free political speech should not be regulated by a few corporate left wing mongrels Looney left wingers have had success in some quarters in terms of limiting conservative speech on college campuses now they are trying the internet as well.

The First Amendment protects us from laws attempting to control speech. That's it. It doesn't require any person, or business, to cater to your views. Sorry.

You aren't silenced

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

That means no hate speech, racism, wild conspiracy theories,that kinda stuff.

Good thing those aren't subjective ideas that can easily be abused. /s
What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.
You oughtn't to mess with Hossfly's family. It could get you in deep doodees.
USMB Rules and Guidelines
You may wish to reread the Rules and Guidelines #4:
  • No Attacks on family members

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

Good thing those aren't subjective ideas that can easily be abused. /s
What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.
You oughtn't to mess with Hossfly's family. It could get you in deep doodees.
USMB Rules and Guidelines
You may wish to reread the Rules and Guidelines #4:
  • No Attacks on family members
My apologies to granny.

Conservatives will have to fall back to writing on the back of public toilet doors. This could cause a construction boom in public toilets and technological evolution of the back of public toilet doors.

Conservatives will have to fall back to writing on the back of public toilet doors. This could cause a construction boom in public toilets and technological evolution of the back of public toilet doors.

Men's or women's?

That day is coming soon.
Cons need to get off their asses and work, be creative, and create their own platforms. Although I highly doubt they can, they dont have smart people in their ranks....they master only hate.
/----/ This from the clowns who spent a billion dollars building an Obozcare website that didn't work.
Be a man and boycott the internet is mostly liberals that run the show.
/----/ Better yet, I boycotted Obozocare and voted for a guy who gutted it.
Millions have health care because of it. Many still die or go bankrupt because trump promised the best health care plan that was never there.
A man just killed his wife AMD himself and left a note saying they couldn't afford health care. Only in America.

That day is coming soon.

The First Amendment protects us from laws attempting to control speech. That's it. It doesn't require any person, or business, to cater to your views. Sorry.

Which is what left is trying to do, control, control, control. Your spin does not work.

That day is coming soon.

Which is what left is trying to do, control, control, control. Your spin does not work.

Sadly, so are you. Republicans used to be conservatives.

The internet was supposed to be about freedom.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.

Absolutely, dumbass.

Absolutely, dumbass.
Congratulations, you are trying to destroy the country

That day is coming soon.

You bet your (*^(* it is. They have one shot at victory, and they're going to penetrate a lot of brains in the process. You can bet the Trump campaign has some tricks up their sleeves as well, they're just going to have to be smarter about it. Some estimates are the internet by itself can sway 19 million votes Democrat. I believe that was the number, strikes me as low.

All I know if we replace our big mouthed but very good POTUS with any of these Dems. I think I will lose hope in our country, as it's all down hill and fast. They win the country loses. I feel Trump is much what we NEED (less the lips sometimes), and it's counter intuitive to replace a 71 Chevy with a 83 K-Car.

Forum List

Back