What will we do when Google, Facebook and Twitter stop all conservative expression on the internet?

I thought the United States Government started the internet and let everyone use it. Am I mistaken?
Actually Al Gore invented the internet and he gets a lot of money from all those ads and popups you can't keep from covering up the whole screen.

You aren't silenced

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

That means no hate speech, racism, wild conspiracy theories,that kinda stuff.

Good thing those aren't subjective ideas that can easily be abused. /s
What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.

You aren't silenced

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.

You aren't silenced

She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.

Crep, I am the smartest person on this board! It’s true. He he

What will we do when Google, Facebook and Twitter stop all conservative expression on the internet?

Go back where you came from: AM radio.

The internet was supposed to be about freedom.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.

Start your own platform? WTF, start your own country, dumbass.

That day is coming soon.
Cons need to get off their asses and work, be creative, and create their own platforms. Although I highly doubt they can, they dont have smart people in their ranks....they master only hate.

That day is coming soon.
Hopefully someone with both the capital, and agency will start competitive services. I’m frankly shocked it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe what you suggest, is what it will take. All the banned content creators joining up and starting a new service...

All conservatives should delete their accounts.

They admit they are private companies and are allowed to be biased.

What’s funny is those who try to lie and say they aren’t biased. That’s just stupid.
Sweet
So no NFL, NBA, media, movies, songs, internet for you ? Lol at this rate you gonna be back to the dark ages but it will fit the conservative regressive mentality you guys have.

That day is coming soon.
Cons need to get off their asses and work, be creative, and create their own platforms. Although I highly doubt they can, they dont have smart people in their ranks....they master only hate.
/----/ This from the clowns who spent a billion dollars building an Obozcare website that didn't work.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.

Already got one, thanks though.

Now it isn't.

Already got one, thanks though.

Yep, the one you're trying to turn into a shithole.

That day is coming soon.
/----/ This from the clowns who spent a billion dollars building an Obozcare website that didn't work.
Be a man and boycott the internet is mostly liberals that run the show.

Forum List

Back