What will we do when Google, Facebook and Twitter stop all conservative expression on the internet?

the answer is simple------I am not particularly into LEFT vs RIGHT---but
I do not like the CONTROL twitter and facebook have and the data collecting---so I use neither

That day is coming soon.

upload_2019-8-9_4-37-33.jpeg

The internet was supposed to be about freedom.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.
Right after we even the playing field by applying anti-trust laws to them.

Start your own platform?
You will find that the Revolutionary system you are bringing here will have no need for all of you. The old in our nation that has sucked on the tit and believe they have earned everything is sickening. Many have earned nothing. The young who believe they earned everything and earned nothing is even more sickening. You will cleanse this nation of excess people. You will bring back survival of the fittest after you eliminate those who do not fit your Revolutionary ideas. You can not keep the same system. Your system with power blocks is already diverse in many ways. I see no difference between you and the Lake of Fire I lived in.
View attachment 273487
I am emoting. It is drama. Progs love drama. It is Julliard! And those drugs are part of the Prog package. You guys have parasites elected for 50 years. They have been around for so long that they have created vicious left wing versions of themselves who are vicious. I will be right. Because I am. When you emasculate a person who can be great at a way of living and push him to a more austere way, then that breeds resentment. We had the same system that changed more then 50 years ago to open up and be fair. But we did not change the quotas and reduce the diversity as things improved. Look around and see the troubles most of our tech industries are having without farming out to people who have much less rules. Even with those rules it may not be that good. For we tie the hands behind the backs of our best and put a show of every gender and culture to the front in a society that is running in second place now and is living off of our past. A true story. I love those Asian designed cars....vrooom...vrooom...
Ok, you win.

I have no idea how to respond to that mass of stupidity.

I really hope you are stoned. I'd hate to think anyone could be this fucked up without chemical help.

You aren't silenced

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

That means no hate speech, racism, wild conspiracy theories,that kinda stuff.

Good thing those aren't subjective ideas that can easily be abused. /s
What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

Now it isn't.
Sure it is, start your own platform. Say whatever you want. Why should they be forced to let you kids spew your hate and conspiracy theories on the platforms they built?

Start your own platform, don't allow reality of common sense. Just conservative nonsense.
Right after we even the playing field by applying anti-trust laws to them.
It's not a monopoly. You just want the government's help because you think it's "not fair".

images (6).jpeg

All conservatives should delete their accounts.

They admit they are private companies and are allowed to be biased.

What’s funny is those who try to lie and say they aren’t biased. That’s just stupid.
Yes....you have the freedom to do that at any time. That must be the freedom that Blackrook was referring to.

Liberals eventually ruin everything: the schools, the universities, the media, movies, TV shows, all have been ruined by liberals. These are places where liberals use their power to silence conservative voices.

It looked like the internet would be a place where everyone had a voice.

But now, liberals have ruined that too.
upload_2019-8-9_7-47-58.jpeg

You aren't silenced

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.
Not really, no.

Now it isn't.

You know damn well giant social media platforms play a pivotal role in politics and that conservatives don't have a way to compete with them if they are silenced. You just don't care. Your argument is a dismissal based on your lack of care and nothing else. If it was left wingers being silenced y'all would be losing your shit.
If CRCs spent less time whining about how unfair everything is and spent more time investing in new platforms that run the way they want them too....we wouldn't have to have this discussion, would we?

You aren't silenced

Not really, no.

Yes, really. What is offensive, racist, homophobic, etc. can be very subjective. Some things are offensive to some but not others. I am offended by leftist policies like affirmative action, which is racist IMO, so should all references to this be banned?

Now it isn't.

You know damn well giant social media platforms play a pivotal role in politics and that conservatives don't have a way to compete with them if they are silenced. You just don't care. Your argument is a dismissal based on your lack of care and nothing else. If it was left wingers being silenced y'all would be losing your shit.
So what would you like to do about it?
Use the anti-trust laws to break up these internet monopolies.
How are they trusts?

Now it isn't.

So what would you like to do about it?
Well, he could start his own platform.

I think someone already mentioned that.
Too busy whining....whiners aren't out there creating.

Conservatives should close all of those social media accounts. The liberal puke stains will wallow in ecstasy for a short time then wonder why all the social media started shutting down.But they'll have won their victory, poor saps.
Yes....I've heard that before....do it. You have the freedom to do so.

Forum List

Back