What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
They ain't gonna do shit!

They're all talk and no walk!

I imagine I would do the very same thing as I would do if they don't arrest him. Go on with my life.

They’re not the king’s guard or the palace guard. They’re govt employees. :uhoh3:
They are not ordinary government employee. They are released from many constraints in order to protect the President and former Presidents. They will not permit Trump to be cuffed and carted off away from them and only you lib loon ghouls are getting boners over the idea of conflict

What makes you think this is going to happen?

The idea of arresting political rivals is something foreign to America.

Although I guess that we can't put anything past Sleepy Joe in his quest to hold on to power.

I must admit it would be interesting to see The Donald go on to a yard as a shot-caller. Libs would probably have a conniption about that too.
Political rivals do not violate the Espionage Act 300 times.

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
Great post.

Arresting Trump would be a disaster for Democrats. He is the most beatable Republican. He couldn’t beat Biden. He lost by 7.4M votes. Jesus. Please put Trump up as the 2024 candidate!!

Forum List

Back