What Would Be The Best Way to Turn This Country Around In The New Year?

Besides impeaching both Biden and Harris that is. It's not going to happen, but if it were, what do you guys think would be the proper New Year's Resolutions to get America back in working order or at least start to in 2023? (Most likely it won't even begin to happen until 2024. That is if we can even have a secure election again.)

Trust the Lord

We could take a big step forward in reaching a fact based consensus for tackling the nation's problems if the owners of right wing media voluntarily stopped spewing disinformation to enrich themselves at the country's expense.

What would make the most immediate impact?…

Drag every politician, current and former out into the public square and execute them. Then do the same to every member of their parties.

Maybe many of those 7 million men are retired. It would NOT help anything if they came out of retirement.

how can a person who doesnt remember key parts of us history make any claims...

Because I still pay attention to our world today.

You don't belong up here bones. Get back down in the viper pit.

Now, now even the left has freedom of speech, they just don't have the freedom to take ours away.

and as always this was not serious thread just another chance for trumpers to spew their own special hate

I'm not a Trumper anymore even though I'd still vote for him if necessary, but I much prefer DeSantis.

How can you be sure that they ever were?

Because before 2020 nothing drastic happened with them.

What do you think the ultimate results would be if we impeached both Biden and Harris?

Great since we don't have to worry about Pelosi anymore.

That's not who he is referring to and you damn well know it.
Who is he referring to? That’s where the participation rate has declined. 55 and older. It’s down to 33% from 38%. Working age is barely down.

You compared him to being no better than Trump while the actual lasting record of impact is substantial for Biden.
That's because i'm non partisan
they both can't s*ck enough......and for one reason
Neither of them work for us Gator
Printing currency is not great political leadership. Most of these politicians have pulled the wool over our eyes.
Throwing $$$$ at a problem doesn't make it better. The proof of that is trillions in stimulus , and millions of small businesses closing their doors

The evil from Ukraine showed up on our shores and our elected leadership genuflected to it in that insurrectionist building
Gleefully genuflecting Mr Z , literally smiling and patting each others back , while committing us to WW3
Our economic engine is strong.
Sure, but our economic transmission can't turn the middle class wheels anymore
What does Biden have to do with retired people retiring?
Haven't you read the news?

~S~

What would make the most immediate impact?…

Drag every politician, current and former out into the public square and execute them. Then do the same to every member of their parties.
I know this. Every time someone goes off and slaughters people for the most part it is one working class to another. The least these people should do is up their venom to the elites.

I know this. Every time someone goes off and slaughters people for the most part it is one working class to another. The least these people should do is up their venom to the elites
“Elites” is too broad of a term. I’m interested in getting rid of the CAREER politicians and those who support that type of governance.

We could take a big step forward in reaching a fact based consensus for tackling the nation's problems if the owners of right wing media voluntarily stopped spewing disinformation to enrich themselves at the country's expense.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back