What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

As a population...There's smart blacks and dumb whites within each sample.

Blacks have shown without a doubt that their "bell curve" is a good 15 points shifted to the left. This is backed up by not only iq, but also SAT, ACT and every test ever done.

16% of the black race has a iq above 100
50% of the white race has a iq above 100

Last edited:
I never said that any part of my educational background makes me better than anyone else. You have never seen me suggest such a thing. Are you being dishonest now? Is this what you've been reduced to? Trying to put words in people's mouths because you've got nothing of your own to stand on? On top of everything else, you've got no character or personal honor? What does that leave you with? Just hate and fear?

No you didn't say it and I never said you did. But you do think it.

Now you're going to tell me what I think? Just how damn stupid can you get, boy?

Yes because you make it very clear what you think.

Boy? That the best you can do? Damn you're slipping on the name-calling.

Do you need my teenage grandson's email address so he can update you on some of the latest name-calling insults?

No you didn't say it and I never said you did. But you do think it.

Now you're going to tell me what I think? Just how damn stupid can you get, boy?

I guess you really are this stupid. I'll tell you what, boy, if you want to know what I think just ask me. You won't have to ask ten times the way I had to before you would finally say what you meant about "the joint." Instead of making an ass of yourself with guessing games (which you suck at), you can go right to the source. Simple enough, even for you?

Garsh, I ain't never heered a them fellers! :rolleyes:

Did you know that none of them spewed idiotic racist nonsense about which peoples are more intelligent than others? Did you know that none of them demanded endlessly that the only sign of a developed people was an advanced degree in Physics or Engineering and then cowered from discussing their own educational backgrounds? Did you know that they all directed their considerable energies towards making their own success instead of obsessiing over their fear of people who look somewhat superficially different from themselves?

Why make a claim you cannot possibly prove?

Have you heard and read everything everyone of these people as ever written or said?

Do you know every one of their fears and obsessions?

Everything you wrote is just made up bullshit and you know it.

And you claim to be well educated. pfft

You reek of desperation, boy. It would be a lot easier for you to just drop all this nonesense and become a normal human being.

The only desperate one here is the one making up shit that he knows damn well can't be proven. And that would be you.

Oh by the way, being called a boy doesn't offend me in the slightest. As a matter of fact it makes me feel young. So thanks.

I guess you really are this stupid. I'll tell you what, boy, if you want to know what I think just ask me. You won't have to ask ten times the way I had to before you would finally say what you meant about "the joint." Instead of making an ass of yourself with guessing games (which you suck at), you can go right to the source. Simple enough, even for you?

Stupid is making shit up.

I haven't done that. But you have.

And trust me I know what you think. It's written in every post you write.

Still whining about the "joint" thing? Damn dude, grow up already.

Stupid is making shit up.

I haven't done that. But you have.

Ok, instead of spamming every thread on the forum, just go ahead and say what "making shit up" you are talking about. Don't make me ask ten times, shy boy.

The only desperate one here is the one making up shit that he knows damn well can't be proven. And that would be you.

Ok, three times now. What the hell are you talking about? Are you going for ten again like [that topic you don't want to talk about so I won't]?

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

If this is true have I made a racist remark to any of you whites here? I am heavily involved in the African-American community at my college. I am very involved in my "black fraternity." We do charitable work that caters to all, so I must ask how is the organization I am associated with racist towards whites? Since you've made a basic generalization I expect you to show racism in the little bit of information I've given you.

RIIIIIGHT, racism isnt rampant in the black community. Its people like you that perpetuate racism in the US. We cant ignore this shit anymore.

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

If this is true have I made a racist remark to any of you whites here? I am heavily involved in the African-American community at my college. I am very involved in my "black fraternity." We do charitable work that caters to all, so I must ask how is the organization I am associated with racist towards whites? Since you've made a basic generalization I expect you to show racism in the little bit of information I've given you.

RIIIIIGHT, racism isnt rampant in the black community. Its people like you that perpetuate racism in the US. We cant ignore this shit anymore.

You just made a judgment and also you failed to answer my question so I will give you a pass but allow me to ask you again.

Prove that I am racist. Find something I've said about any non-black person on this board that was racist.

Oh and if you happen to find something that I've said and have quoted me here if you change any of the words I'll know so I expect you to prove I am racist.

You just made a judgment and also you failed to answer my question so I will give you a pass but allow me to ask you again.

Prove that I am racist. Find something I've said about any non-black person on this board that was racist.

Oh and if you happen to find something that I've said and have quoted me here if you change any of the words I'll know so I expect you to prove I am racist.

you whine about being accused of being racist while frivolously accusing others yourself.

What a whiney little hypocrite you are.

Are you a "Que" or a "Kappa"?

This point I will agree with. Cultures are absolutely NOT easily changed. That being said, as long as there are living citizens who can recall Jim Crow segregation, murders of civil rights workers in the 1960's, the holocaust, internment camps or any other oppressive social system or "culture" with a foundation rooted in the devaluation of another human being based soley on their racial or ethnic origin or religious beliefs, that culture is not 100% changed, because as long as those individuals are living, there is a chance to recreate and circulate the same kind of cowardly hysteria that allowed thugs like the Nazis, the KKK, and their ilk to "run rampant" in their respective heydays.

And truth is that they never really went away, they just went underground and into cyberspace where they are actively recruiting new generations of the same vermin.

So if racism is truly "rampant in the black community" as you say, one would have to also acknowledge that the black community has achieved one of the hallmark "principles" that American society was founded on.

Thanks for calling that out.

Last edited:

I am Omega Psi Phi

I'm not going to stop pointing out "things" until blacks stop doing things that warrant it.

-Stop killing at 8 times the national avg
-Stop Targing whites
-Stop saying that whites are racist. Yes, some maybe, but stop trying to shame all whites for the wrongs of the few.
-Hold yourselves acreditable

I can't fucking stand you people wanting a double standard.

Last edited:
I'm not going to stop pointing out "things" until blacks stop doing things that warrant it.

-Stop Targing whites
-Stop saying that whites are racist. Yes, some maybe, but stop trying to shame all whites for the wrongs of the few.

Matthew you are probably one of the dumbest racist I've encountered. I am merely POINTING that out

Blacks have shown without a doubt that their "bell curve" is a good 15 points shifted to the left. This is backed up by not only iq, but also SAT, ACT and every test ever done.

Well Matt, that means that at least 5.28 million Black Americans are more intelligent than YOU!

Well Matt, that means that at least 5.28 million Black Americans are more intelligent than YOU!

I'd love to find that to be so. Now in reality I doubt it's that much. :eusa_shifty:

-Stop Targing whites

Matthew you are probably one of the dumbest racist I've encountered. I am merely POINTING that out

dumbest? why?

Matthew stays on topic, is consistent across time, and most importantly he is able to synthesize coherent statements from researched facts. you may not agree with him but that doesnt make him 'dumb'.

hahahaha. that's funny. he tried to act stupid and succeeded.

I am Omega Psi Phi

Ok..Kappa Alpha Psi here

Forum List

Back