Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

There are no multi-millenia -old religious prohibitions on being Black or Jewish.

There are no communicable diseases associated with being Black or Jewish.

There is no history of dissipated nations losing their martial vigor due - in whole or in part - to being Black or Jewish.

There is no unclean-ness nor unnatural-ness nor filth nor perversion nor aberration associated with being Black or Jewish.

There is no drop in the birth rate associated with being Black or Jewish.

There have never been any laws in this country against being Black or Jewish.

There is no unmanly sissification nor unwomanly butch behavior associated with being Black or Jewish.

There is nothing about innocent children associating with Blacks nor Jews that requires parental intervention or particular watchfulness or anxiety or embarrassment or shame or difficulty in explaining why they should be tolerant of perverts and people whose brains are wired the wrong way.

We have heard this kind of talk before...

“. . . the discovery of the Jewish virus is one of the greatest revolutions that has taken place in the world. The battle in which we are engaged today is of the same sort as the battle waged, during the last century, by Pasteur and Koch. How many diseases have their origin in the Jewish virus! ... We shall regain our health only be eliminating the Jew.”

- Adolf Hitler (quoted in Burleigh and Wippermann, Racial State, p. 107)

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. (Book 1 Chap 11)
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

And so he [the Jew] advances on his fatal road until another force comes forth to oppose him, and in a mighty struggle hurls the heaven-stormer back to Lucifer. Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent...

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
Yes, yes, yes...

All hail, the predictable and inevitable Godwin-isms and melodrama played-out by supporters of the perverse...

We've all heard your Race-Card and Hitler-ite faux analogies before...

It doesn't excuse your perversity, or, alternatively, the perversity that you advocate for...

I'm sure Hitler would have said the same thing if his ignorant bigotry was called out.

And as for "Godwin"...

Godwin’s Law is an internet adage that is derived from one of the earliest bits of Usenet wisdoms, which goes “if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you’ve automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in.”

SO...let's go right back to the very first post...the OP...

SzbPFLH.png

There are no multi-millenia -old religious prohibitions on being Black or Jewish.

There is no history of dissipated nations losing their martial vigor due - in whole or in part - to being Black or Jewish.

There is no unclean-ness nor unnatural-ness nor filth nor perversion nor aberration associated with being Black or Jewish.

There is no unmanly sissification nor unwomanly butch behavior associated with being Black or Jewish.

There is nothing about innocent children associating with Blacks nor Jews that requires parental intervention or particular watchfulness or anxiety or embarrassment or shame or difficulty in explaining why they should be tolerant of perverts and people whose brains are wired the wrong way.

We have heard this kind of talk before...

“. . . the discovery of the Jewish virus is one of the greatest revolutions that has taken place in the world. The battle in which we are engaged today is of the same sort as the battle waged, during the last century, by Pasteur and Koch. How many diseases have their origin in the Jewish virus! ... We shall regain our health only be eliminating the Jew.”

- Adolf Hitler (quoted in Burleigh and Wippermann, Racial State, p. 107)

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. (Book 1 Chap 11)

...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

And so he [the Jew] advances on his fatal road until another force comes forth to oppose him, and in a mighty struggle hurls the heaven-stormer back to Lucifer. Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent...

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
Yes, yes, yes...

Very nice...

All hail, the predictable and inevitable Godwin-isms and melodrama played-out by supporters of the perverse...

We've all heard your (the Homosexual Mafia's) Race-Card and Hitler-ite faux analogies before...

It doesn't excuse your perversity, nor, alternatively, the perversity that you advocate for...

This is a fight for the life and soul of the nation...

You see it as a fight for freedom to ACT perversely...

Your opposition sees it as a fight for freedom from public exposure TO perversity...

There is some merit in both perspectives...

Those opposed to homosexuality have thousands of years of history and the sacred texts and commentaries of several mainstream religions behind them...

I suspect that this fight - rather than being all-but-over - in a legal context - within the United States - is, in fact, just beginning, and may last for the next generation or more...

En garde...

Hilarious. Every modern, educated, Western nation is recognizing the rights of the gay community. You all want to leave the US back in the dark ages, as with abortion rights. Too sad.

Cool use of the word "alternatively", dude. It wasn't appropriate usage of the term, but it made your dopey comments seem so much more intelligent. Way to go!
Awwwwww... tsk, tsk, tsk... I don't think you liked my response...

Goodness-gracious and my-oh-my, Emmy Lou, I am sooooo crushed...

===================

The usage was entirely correct.

As to the nature of the comments, well, thank you for your feedback.

Like them or not.....I can spot a bloviating fool every time. You can dress up your stupidity. Good on ya.

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

It's an agenda of reeducation
God, what a nut case...
No... our canine colleague has a point.

The analogy he drew to the Nazis was not so much the way in which they dealt with homosexuals the way in which they suppressed opposition and criticism, and engaging in social re-engineering through en masse 'public education'.

Very much along the lines of the way that the Homosexual Mafia (and those supporting them through their advocacy) so oftentimes attempt to discredit their opposition by falsely playing the Race Card Analogy or Nazi Analogy, and spewing-out charges of Racism and BIgotry when, in truth, the Opposition is doing nothing more than advocating for a laht to the downward slide being experienced in this country, in connection with the legitimizing of homosexuality and other perverse and unclean behaviors.

...The Nazis gassed homosexuals, so you can't call them, or anyone who supports them, Nazis. Idiot...
Who is the bigger idiot?

The poster who serves-up a Nazi analogy, as a METAPHOR, to denote ruthless and visceral and cutthroat attack-dog tactics directed against Opposition, or...

The poster who blindly (and, quite probably, intentionally) pretends that the Nazi analogy was meant to be taken literally, rather than as a METAPHOR for suppressing Opposition?

...Your diatribe is the quintessential bullshit we hear over and over again from bigots and racists...
If it is bullshit, then it is in very good company, along much of the horseshit that passes for argument from the Homosexual Mafia side of the debate, originating as it does from those flinging-about charges of Racism and Bigotry, to shield their own ruthless attempts to suppress Opposition and Dissenting Opinion.

...The little sign, "We reserve the right to refuse service..."? ...Like these:...
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

...You're a classic dummkopf.
Not really.

Rottweiler does OK.

It's just that you feel obliged to denigrate your colleagues, because they have a dangerously persistent and accurate sense of mission and purpose, in opposing the Freedom to Be Perverse in Public that you so stridently advocate for.

Last edited:
Cool use of the word "alternatively", dude. It wasn't appropriate usage of the term, but it made your dopey comments seem so much more intelligent. Way to go!

===================

Like them or not.....I can spot a bloviating fool every time. You can dress up your stupidity. Good on ya.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... thank you for your feedback.

Hilarious. Every modern, educated, Western nation is recognizing the rights of the gay community. You all want to leave the US back in the dark ages, as with abortion rights. Too sad.
Yes... the Herd Mentality... everybody else is easing-up on Perversity, so we should, too.

There are vast numbers of your fellow Americans who disagree with that perspective.

Again...

You see this fight as a struggle for the freedom to ACT perversely...

The Opposition sees this fight as a struggle for the freedom from Public Exposure TO perversity...

The arguments advanced by BOTH sides have some considerable merit, and it really resolves into a matter of Value Judgments...

The Value Judgments of both sides have, at one time or another, been represented by Law and its Interpretation...

At present, the Value Judgments of those supporting the Homosexual minority of the population are ascendant...

The Opposition is committed to changing that...

Herd Mentality is not much of an argument in favor of making your recent victories permanent...

Last edited:

===================

No sweat. It is as deep as one needs to go with you...given the crazy shit you wrote earlier. You want someone to argue your weird claims point for point.....but all you get is insults and mockery. Poor, poor you.

...leave the US back in the dark ages, as with abortion rights...
Not that it makes one iota of difference, but I am, very grudgingly and very uncomfortably and imperfectly, Pro-Choice.

A wide diversity of Liberal, Conservative, and Centrist views, on an issue-by-issue basis.

Imagine that.

No sweat. It is as deep as one needs to go with you...given the crazy shit you wrote earlier. You want someone to argue your weird claims point for point.....but all you get is insults and mockery. Poor, poor you.
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, if you want to pick a fight with me, Junior.

And, frankly, I don't think you're up to the challenge.

I'll use a line on you that I've used on a tiny handful, here and elsewhere, whom attempt to provoke me, and for whom I hold very little respect...

"There are a great many people hereabouts who can kick my ass and drag me up one side of the debating-court and down the other, and put me in my place. It's just that YOU are NOT one of them."

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg for a while, sonny... yer beginning to bore the hell outta me.

Last edited:

You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, if you want to pick a fight with me, Junior.

And, frankly, I don't think you're up to the challenge.

I'll use a line on you that I've used on a tiny handful, here and elsewhere, whom attempt to provoke me, and for whom I hold very little respect...

"There are a great many people hereabouts who can kick my ass and drag me up one side of the debating-court and down the other, and put me in my place. It's just that YOU are NOT one of them."

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg for a while, sonny... yer beginning to bore the hell outta me.

Nope. I'm here for ya. I'm going to mock you for your dopey comments above. It's what you deserve.

The No ******* or Jews gas station doesn't promote American Freedom. The ability to pull in, regardless of who you are, and buy gas however does.

Hey Mac! Did ya see these comments? What do you think? I think you might have a heart and a mind to change with reasoned, calm debate. Show us how it is done.

Or....you could thank the post.

Good morning everyone!

I wonder if those arguing for the rights of store owners to refuse service to gay people based on their mantra of individual rights trumping all else....and claim to harbor no I'll will toward LGBT Americans .....would like to weigh in on the premise that Kondor3 and Silouhette use for their argument?

You see.....those two have been standing alongside the rest if you for quite some time in this thread. Any thoughts on what wither if them is saying?

No, I think what the owner said is that he would not make a cake for something that is against his sincerely held beliefs. More then likely he would have sold them whatever baked goods they want but the center piece to something he finds against this beliefs, no.

My question for you is why do you think people have to embrace everything yet the liberal left is perhaps the most ridge of all. I have never seen a more intolerant group and condescending then are the liberal left. The left tolerates NOTHING that I see. On the other hand those like you mention indeed tolerate things like homosexuality. What your argument is, is why don't they think like YOU do. Actually more to the point I believe liberals actually think, why don't they believe like I tell them to believe?

No, the business owners have the right to deny service, even for the most rascist reasons. It is only at their own cost, because the people who are denied service will move to a concurrent and it gives the business a bad reputation and less income, but still a baker should not be forced to sell to several groups of people.

So a bank has the right to refuse a loan to a qualified applicant SOLELY for the reason that person is black?

lol, entertain us with some legal precedent to support that.

If it is private enterprise, yes. State-owned banks of course not.

So this law was repealed when?

Equal Credit Opportunity Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lolol, some of you people are giving mental retardation a bad name.

You nailed it. That ... is the point ...
To allow businesses to deny service to anyone for any reason would truly be stupid; we've been there and done that. Only a lunatic would want to go back to those days when a black person could be deny service for no other reason than he was black or a Jew could be told that his kind would be more comfortable some place else, or fine restaurants would display signs that said No Micks Allowed, or businesses could decide facilities for the disabled weren't worth the cost.

Under Jim Crow, the law compelled businesses to discriminate, so your conclusion is not supported by the evidence. Jim Crow laws were passed precisely because businesses refused to discriminate against blacks and the racists couldn't allow that. History proves exactly the opposite of what you claim.

That is false. My question is, how many times will we have to prove it is false before you fuckwits will stop saying it?

Yes, yes, yes...

Very nice...

We've all heard your (the Homosexual Mafia's) Race-Card and Hitler-ite faux analogies before...

It doesn't excuse your perversity, nor, alternatively, the perversity that you advocate for...

This is a fight for the life and soul of the nation...

You see it as a fight for freedom to ACT perversely...

Your opposition sees it as a fight for freedom from public exposure TO perversity...

There is some merit in both perspectives...

Those opposed to homosexuality have thousands of years of history and the sacred texts and commentaries of several mainstream religions behind them...

I suspect that this fight - rather than being all-but-over - in a legal context - within the United States - is, in fact, just beginning, and may last for the next generation or more...

En garde...

You and I agree on many things [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]. This is not going to be one of them.

it is not "perversity" that I would "defend". I am defending the right of approximately 10% of our population, consenting adults, to live as everyone else lives. the manner in which people have sex is irrelevant as the "acts" performed by homosexuals are also performed by heterosexuals (not all... and not every act... but we don't question those things in regard to heterosexuals and, ultimately, what consenting adults do in their bedrooms is no one's business but theirs).

"Perversity" is a value judgment not applied to heterosexual couples unless an act is either non-consensual or all participants ante not adults. The same standard should be applied to gays.

With respect to marriage equality, no one chooses who they are physically attracted to. a gay man could no more be attracted to a woman than a straight man can be attracted to another man. you don't wake up in the morning and say "oh.. .i think i'll fight off my attraction for men today". nope. how you're hot-wired is how you're hot-wired.

that said... marriage has been held, in Loving v Virginia, to be a fundamental right. The law requires that a fundamental right cannot be abridged without a substantial governmental interest. And a gay couple is entitled to the same equal protection under the law that everyone else is entitled to.

There is no more argument for discriminating than there was in defense of segregation. We do not make our citizens second class citizens because they offend someone else's sensibilities. I'd also suggest that, as a member of a minority that comprises approximately 1.5% of the population of this country (i.e., jews) that it behooves us to defend everyone else's rights. that is not Godwin and I'm not suggesting anything nazi-esqe in this. (i hate when people do that) But i am suggesting that things that don't offend others are not in need of protection.... which is why we need to step it up and defend the rights of everyone.

The No ******* or Jews gas station doesn't promote American Freedom. The ability to pull in, regardless of who you are, and buy gas however does.

You are exactly the kind of person the Constitution is designed to protect us from.

There are no multi-millenia -old religious prohibitions on being Black or Jewish...
If you find such religious prohibitions on being Black or Jewish, let us know.

...There are no communicable diseases associated with being Black or Jewish...
If you find such diseases, let us know.

...There is no history of dissipated nations losing their martial vigor due - in whole or in part - to being Black or Jewish...
If you find such history, let us know.

...There is no unclean-ness nor unnatural-ness nor filth nor perversion nor aberration associated with being Black or Jewish...
If you find such nastiness, let us know.

...There is no drop in the birth rate associated with being Black or Jewish...
If you find such a drop, let us know.

...There have never been any laws in this country against being Black or Jewish...
If you find such laws, let us know.

...There is no unmanly sissification nor unwomanly butch behavior associated with being Black or Jewish...
If you find such behaviors, let us know.

...There is nothing about innocent children associating with Blacks nor Jews that requires parental intervention or particular watchfulness or anxiety or embarrassment or shame or difficulty in explaining why they should be tolerant of perverts and people whose brains are wired the wrong way.
If you find such difficulties for parents, let us know.

==============================

Or, you could just thank the post.

To allow businesses to deny service to anyone for any reason would truly be stupid; we've been there and done that. Only a lunatic would want to go back to those days when a black person could be deny service for no other reason than he was black or a Jew could be told that his kind would be more comfortable some place else, or fine restaurants would display signs that said No Micks Allowed, or businesses could decide facilities for the disabled weren't worth the cost.

Under Jim Crow, the law compelled businesses to discriminate, so your conclusion is not supported by the evidence. Jim Crow laws were passed precisely because businesses refused to discriminate against blacks and the racists couldn't allow that. History proves exactly the opposite of what you claim.

That is false. My question is, how many times will we have to prove it is false before you fuckwits will stop saying it?

It's not false, you dumb asshole.

Forum List

Back