Whatever happened to Mewler dropping something....

I'm not one of those guys who likes or dislike Chuck Todd, but really? Chuck Todd?

"You know who needs to hear about this? Chuck Todd."

I am a little confused how Chuck Todd being a moron impacts Mueller at all.

two words...Sam Patten, the first of many who helped launder Russian Ukrainian money illegally in to the Trump campaign inaugural fund... plead guilty yesterday...

came out of left field... surprised everyone in the press....

no one knows what else the special counsel is working on, they simply do not leak.

Got lost in the "blue wave"?

IuCLlvT.gif

two words...Sam Patten, the first of many who helped launder Russian Ukrainian money illegally in to the Trump campaign inaugural fund... plead guilty yesterday...

came out of left field... surprised everyone in the press....

no one knows what else the special counsel is working on, they simply do not leak.

How do you get the Russian shit here? These are Uks that are pro Russian or pro EU. Its a financial battlefield. AND if you mother fuckers had not enacted a coup in the Ukraine we would not be at this point.

But you did. Get ready for the Bidens to be dragged into this Ukrainian debacle. I warned you as it was going down that all of this was going to come to light. And it will. Let the investigations continue.

Every day more of the conspiracy of the OBAMA administration comes out the better it is.

Forum List

Back