🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whatever happened to Mind Wars ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Surely the craziest poster on these boards ? I now have very little idea what Alex Jones is up to and this board especially is dormant.

She left because she thought she wasn't being fairly treated.

If she'd stuck around, she'd have discovered that basically the entire GOP has come around to her line of thinking. Alex Jones is now a "thought leader" on the right.
I didnt know she was a girl. They usually have more sense.

Surely the craziest poster on these boards ? I now have very little idea what Alex Jones is up to and this board especially is dormant.

I think Mindwars got banned for spamming. They weren't commenting or discussing....Mindwars was just creating post after post with whole Infowars articles.

Nothing happened to her.
Obviously you dont know who we are talking about.this place was her life.this is obviously your first time in this section cause otherwise you would know something did happen to her,.I didnt like her spamming this section like she did but i hope nothing bad happened to her which I have to believe did.this place was her life,something major had to happen to her for her to stop showing up.:(

Last edited:
Obviously you dont know who we are talking about.this place was her life.this is obviously your first time in this section cause otherwise you would know something did happen to her,.I didnt like her spamming this section like she did but i hope nothing bad happened to her which I have to believe did.this place was her life,something major had to happen to her for her to stop showing up.:(
My bad, I thought you meant Mindful.

Forum List

Back