🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Happening... We are all becoming angry... blacks and whites

Trolls don't give unbiased verifiable links. Where's yours to counterpoint 'eh?

LOL.
Your posts are garbage. You are garbage. An unbiased source? You're insane as well. People with legit points don't need to fall back on garbage.

wah wah wah. you got nothing to counterpoint. if you did, then you would debate like an adult. I make sure I do NOT post sources from MSNBC, HuffPo or anything close to it.
I said you were a hatefilled little asshole with nothing of value. Smears are all you have. The posts are right up there, you proved the point so don't blame it on me.

LOL. your 'posts' are merely your opinion backed up by nothing. I find that we have gone full circle when you say unbiased verifiable links that contain facts are 'garbage'.

Yep....Trump even loves you.....:lol:

& I bet you even thought that was a real stinger too, didn't you?

Your posts are garbage. You are garbage. An unbiased source? You're insane as well. People with legit points don't need to fall back on garbage.

wah wah wah. you got nothing to counterpoint. if you did, then you would debate like an adult. I make sure I do NOT post sources from MSNBC, HuffPo or anything close to it.
I said you were a hatefilled little asshole with nothing of value. Smears are all you have. The posts are right up there, you proved the point so don't blame it on me.

LOL. your 'posts' are merely your opinion backed up by nothing. I find that we have gone full circle when you say unbiased verifiable links that contain facts are 'garbage'.

Yep....Trump even loves you.....:lol:

& I bet you even thought that was a real stinger too, didn't you?
Seems it even registered with your room temp IQ....impressive....:lol:

Liberal Think:
All those on the right, are evil and racists...automatically.

Exceptions for Canycane...she doesn't think, she emotes.

LOL. Not all. But we know the ones that aren't evil & racist are a dying breed. And now with Pence running as the tribblehead's VP, the 'GOP' has covered pretty much all bases in turning their backs on strong demographic voting blocks.

Women
Vzn8zJs.png

Hispanics
Vzn8zJs.png

Blacks
Vzn8zJs.png

Jews
Vzn8zJs.png

LBGT
Vzn8zJs.png

Evil & Racist Whites
I haven't heard them turning their backs on anyone. You are just making shit up because you are a lying hate filled idiot.

so.... tell me exactly HOW the 'GOP' is showing inclusiveness again? tsk tsk tsk, poor weasel dude..... that bubble losing its oxygen & affecting your brain?

Show how the RNC is showing exclusiveness.

People can choose to be mouth breathing democrats if they want but in my opinion it isn't always a choice made on merit.

In my democrat neck of the woods if a person wants a public job they change their voter's legislation to democrat. Most positions are won in the democrat primary. Is it any wonder that those who live in urban crap holes that are dominated by democrats are democrats?

No one is keeping anyone from being Independent or Republican, except maybe democrats. Kinda like when the KKK was active, they did the same thing.

post # 232.

So, what you show is a list of stuff that people are divided on. Well I could list the Republican platform that the Democrats oppose and say that the democrats oppose them because they are being exclusive.

Why hasn't the democrat party carried the white vote since 1964 as your chart shows? The only logical conclusion, using your logic, is that the democrat party is the party of racists. Except that logic doesn't really hold because the democrat party leadership is still old white men and women.

Democraps follow the divide and conquer strategy. Everyone belongs in a cubby hole and gets their bennies if they tow the party line. That why they are filled with losers, dependents and malcontents.

Vietnamese: arrive in 70s' as hated "boat people" following terrible war years with millions killed and horrible torture stories.

They became successful Americans in only 10-20 years. Tell me again how America holds people back?

No reason as in he committed no crime.
He was simply driving home from the grocery store.
Sorry, but we don't know that either. If you want to take bets, then I'd bet he wasn't the person who committed the robbery, but betting is't the same as facts derived from a complete investigation.

A Suspect Rumor
An article published shortly after Philando Castile was killed by police officers in Minnesota falsely reported that he was a suspect in an armed robbery case.
Dan Evon
Jul 9, 2016
Claim: Philando Castile was wanted for armed robbery when he was killed by police officers.
mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.

WHAT'S FALSE: Philando Castile was not "wanted" on an armed robbery charge or a "suspect" in such a case at the time he was killed.

Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery'
Correct. There's a difference between being seen fitting a description of a armed robber and stopped as a suspect and being "wanted" as the "suspect" in a robbery.

I don't see the dems wanting Peace.

I see them quite happy to use divisive and inflammatory political tactics if that is what it takes to win.

HIllary and her partisans convincing a large portion of the nation that Trump AND HIS SUPPORTERS are LITERALLY NAZIS is pushing this country towards civil war, not peace.

What happened if 30% of this nation believes that "Trump is Hitler" and then Trump wins the majority of the votes?

How do you think those people are going to react to living, in their minds, under a Nazi Regime?
Both parties have moved towards extremes for the past several decades. Each side throws out the "Nazi" card whenever they disagree with something, but don't have a good intellectual argument to offer.

Forum List

Back