🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Happening... We are all becoming angry... blacks and whites

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I feel you .. but at some point, this shit has got to stop. No differently than during the civil rights era, it had to stop and people had to take a firm and aggressive stand.

Nothing changes without demand .. and African-Americans .. and black police officers, are demanding that officers who shoot innocent people be held accountable.

We have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet only been relatively free for 51 years. It's not difficult to recognize where the problem is.

Well they are white devils, so don't they deserve it?
I agree that people who treat others improperly have to be held accountable! But it goes both ways. If the police shoots someone without cause, he needs to be tried and suffer the consequences!

There have been blacks that were treated improperly and those who did it have suffered the consequences. I personally think that "bad" cops are especially horrible because we depend on them to hear us and take care of us.

But the hate and anger has brought us to the opposite position as well. Five police officers protecting protesters were gunned down.

How many blacks are taking to the streets to call for the death of white police officers?

How many police officers have taken the life of a black without cause?

Look at the statistics. Cops shooting whites and cops shooting blacks. How many were designated without cause?

I found myself getting very angry over the protests that became violent and targeting police while at the same time those same protesters are the first to go to the police for help.

I got too angry and didn't think about all of the good people who follow our laws and do not target white police. Sadly, I became unreasonable, just as the people I was targeting with my rhetoric were unreasonable as well.

We cannot let our emotions get the best of us. Right now, I think like another poster suggested, we look to God for helping all of us understand each other.

In our history, we treated people savagely. We were so wrong on so many levels that it is hard to believe that so many took part in that inhumane behavior. But it did happen. We cannot change that, but learn from it. We have to understand that what we want is what we have to give.

For me to be respected, I must respect others first. My apologies to those who may have been targeted by my careless words.

Do you think we can think of others as PEOPLE first without agendas, but just a heart and conscience with knowledge of right and wrong? Perhaps we can work to that end.
What about white people?

I haven't heard you say jack shit about blacks enslaving white children.

According to the _iggers in the forum they do. In the eyes of _iggers, they are nothing but white devils.

I disagree.

Give it time. The flames are rising.

In the interim, amuse yourself in places like Chicago where blacks kill themselves every day without blinking an eye.
Disagreed. Even the Ferguson rioting, burning and looting was lame compared to the 1960s.

"People Were Out of Control": Remembering the 1968 Riots | Washingtonian

1968 Washington, D.C. riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On Friday, April 5, the White House dispatched some 13,600 federal troops, including 1,750 federalized D.C. National Guard troops to assist the overwhelmed District police force.[9] Marines mounted machine guns on the steps of the Capitol and Army troops from the 3rd Infantry guarded the White House. At one point, on April 5, rioting reached within two blocks of the White House before rioters retreated. The occupation of Washington was the largest of any American city since the Civil War....

....The property loss caused by the riot was extensive. One thousand, one hundred and ninety-nine buildings, including 283 housing units and 1590 commercial establishments, were badly damaged or destroyed. Estimates of losses to at least partially insured properties in the concentrated area of looting and destruction were fixed at $25 million. Insurance covered only 29 percent of the total loss suffered by these businesses. As a result of the riot damage, an estimated 2,900 insurance policies were cancelled and 500 businesses suffered inflated insurance rates. The board of trade estimated a loss of $40 million in tourist trade during the months of April and May due to the riots.[23]

By the time the city was considered pacified on Sunday, April 8, twelve had been killed (mostly in burning homes[citation needed]), 1,097 injured, and over 6,100 arrested.

Now what do you reckon "GIVE IT TIME" means?

Any ideas?

Any fool can see it is much worse than it was 10 years ago.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I feel you .. but at some point, this shit has got to stop. No differently than during the civil rights era, it had to stop and people had to take a firm and aggressive stand.

Nothing changes without demand .. and African-Americans .. and black police officers, are demanding that officers who shoot innocent people be held accountable.

We have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet only been relatively free for 51 years. It's not difficult to recognize where the problem is.

I agree that people who treat others improperly have to be held accountable! But it goes both ways. If the police shoots someone without cause, he needs to be tried and suffer the consequences!

There have been blacks that were treated improperly and those who did it have suffered the consequences. I personally think that "bad" cops are especially horrible because we depend on them to hear us and take care of us.

But the hate and anger has brought us to the opposite position as well. Five police officers protecting protesters were gunned down.

How many blacks are taking to the streets to call for the death of white police officers?

Look at the statistics. Cops shooting whites and cops shooting blacks. How many were designated without cause?

I found myself getting very angry over the protests that became violent and targeting police while at the same time those same protesters are the first to go to the police for help.

I got too angry and didn't think about all of the good people who follow our laws and do not target white police. Sadly, I became unreasonable, just as the people I was targeting with my rhetoric were unreasonable as well.

We cannot let our emotions get the best of us. Right now, I think like another poster suggested, we look to God for helping all of us understand each other.

In our history, we treated people savagely. We were so wrong on so many levels that it is hard to believe that so many took part in that inhumane behavior. But it did happen. We cannot change that, but learn from it. We have to understand that what we want is what we have to give.

For me to be respected, I must respect others first. My apologies to those who may have been targeted by my careless words.

Do you think we can think of others as PEOPLE first without agendas, but just a heart and conscience with knowledge of right and wrong? Perhaps we can work to that end.
What about white people?

According to the _iggers in the forum they do. In the eyes of _iggers, they are nothing but white devils.

I disagree.

Oh dear, you must be another white devil like Trump

That's not what you did. You jumped into my response to someone else with bullshit that didn't contribute anything without knowing the facts. That's trolling.

Try responding to my post where I explained my position rather than continuing to troll.
Again, bullshit. You overreacted to a comment about facts by being vulgar and abusive.

No reason as in he committed no crime.
He was simply driving home from the grocery store.
Sorry, but we don't know that either. If you want to take bets, then I'd bet he wasn't the person who committed the robbery, but betting is't the same as facts derived from a complete investigation.

Any ideas?

Yes, I do and I'm saying the social conditions aren't the same as the 1960s therefore the results won't be the same. The reactions of all major groups to the Dallas shootings is indicative that people want peace, not civil war.

While I agree race relations have worsened over the past 8 years (wanna guess why? :) ), there's still a large difference between the conditions now and how it was in the 1960s.

Overly simplistic and not true.
Black folks are profiled everywhere. From a kid in a gated community, a young man in a Walmart to an elder professor on his own doorstep. It may not be as pervasive in the burbs but it's still there.
LOL You claim "Overly simplistic and not true" then make an overly simplistic, untrue statement: "Black folks are profiled everywhere".

Obviously there are many places in the US where people aren't profiled based on race just as obviously there are many places where they are. We're not a perfect society, but despite those racists dividing us, most Americans seem content to mind their own business and worry more about their own lives than the lives of others.

Yes, I should just mind my business and not be concerned at all. I shouldn't be concerned about my fellow citizens, friends, neighbors or family members.

If you feel divided over this, that's entirely on you and says more about where your mind is than the president or anyone else who speaks out. I feel it's an issue we should unite over. But I suppose you have to believe it's problem at all first.

That's not what you did. You jumped into my response to someone else with bullshit that didn't contribute anything without knowing the facts. That's trolling.

Try responding to my post where I explained my position rather than continuing to troll.
Again, bullshit. You overreacted to a comment about facts by being vulgar and abusive.

Sorry, but we don't know that either. If you want to take bets, then I'd bet he wasn't the person who committed the robbery, but betting is't the same as facts derived from a complete investigation.

Again, respond to my explanation or continue to troll. Your motives are becoming more apparent with each post.

Again, respond to my explanation or continue to troll. Your motives are becoming more apparent with each post.
I did respond by stating "Sorry, but we don't know that either" and even added a guess that he was innocent of the crime. Nonetheless, because I didn't agree with you wholeheartedly and even had the audacity to question your comment he was completely innocent, you responded with abusive comments and false accusations.

What about white people?

I disagree.

Oh dear, you must be another white devil like Trump
LOL

I did respond by stating "Sorry, but we don't know that either" and even added a guess that he was innocent of the crime. Nonetheless, because I didn't agree with you wholeheartedly and even had the audacity to question your comment he was completely innocent, you responded with abusive comments and false accusations.

Again, you're avoiding engagement in any discussion on this while admitting you're not current on the subject and even suggesting that I just mind my business.
It's this unwillingness to even discuss the subject that keeps people polarized. The Castile case is the perfect opportunity to start a serious discussion. This man was not a criminal. He did nothing to put himself in contact with the police. Even the fact that he had a CCW permit is ignored.
I suppose no one wants to touch it lest they seem to suggest there might be a problem.

Again, you're avoiding engagement in any discussion on this while admitting you're not current on the subject and even suggesting that I just mind my business.
It's this unwillingness to even discuss the subject that keeps people polarized. The Castile case is the perfect opportunity to start a serious discussion. This man was not a criminal. He did nothing to put himself in contact with the police. Even the fact that he had a CCW permit is ignored.
I suppose no one wants to touch it lest they seem to suggest there might be a problem.
Disagreed. Calling for facts is not "avoiding engagement in any discussion". As you should recall, I even "bet" that Castile was innocent of the robbery even though there is no evidence of guilt or innocence that I've seen.

Secondly, and more to the point, the police call prior to the shooting indicated they say Castile as a suspect in the robbery.

Thirdly, isn't being civil and logical better than being a flaming abusive asshole?

Cops May Have Thought Philando Castile Was a Robbery Suspect
In the audio, which was obtained by ABC News today, an officer can be heard saying that he is going to pull over a car to check identifications and that he has "reason to pull it over." (ABC News has edited the audio to condense the action.)

Then, the officer says the people in the car look like robbery suspects, noting the driver's "wide-set nose."

"The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery," the officer says. "The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just 'cause of the wide-set nose."

Disagreed. Calling for facts is not "avoiding engagement in any discussion". As you should recall, I even "bet" that Castile was innocent of the robbery even though there is no evidence of guilt or innocence that I've seen.

Secondly, and more to the point, the police call prior to the shooting indicated they say Castile as a suspect in the robbery.

Thirdly, isn't being civil and logical better than being a flaming abusive asshole?

Cops May Have Thought Philando Castile Was a Robbery Suspect
In the audio, which was obtained by ABC News today, an officer can be heard saying that he is going to pull over a car to check identifications and that he has "reason to pull it over." (ABC News has edited the audio to condense the action.)

Then, the officer says the people in the car look like robbery suspects, noting the driver's "wide-set nose."

"The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery," the officer says. "The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just 'cause of the wide-set nose."

The police call did not name Castile as a suspect, only that the driver matched the description of a possible wide set nose. No profiling at all there.The two people in the car were a man and a woman. The suspects were two men. The officer also never identified anyone.

The police call did not name Castile as a suspect, only that the driver matched the description of a possible wide set nose. No profiling at all there.The two people in the car were a man and a woman. The suspects were two men. The officer also never identified anyone.
Correct. How many times do I have to post that there is no evidence of Castile's innocence or guilt? If you have evidence he is innocent, such as the arrest of another suspect, I'd happily like to see it.

Regardless, at the time, the two police officers saw a man fitting the description of the suspect. Obviously, much to the consternation of the racist RWNJs who believe suspicion is enough to justify shooting, being a suspect isn't justification for shooting Castile.

Any ideas?

Yes, I do and I'm saying the social conditions aren't the same as the 1960s therefore the results won't be the same. The reactions of all major groups to the Dallas shootings is indicative that people want peace, not civil war.

While I agree race relations have worsened over the past 8 years (wanna guess why? :) ), there's still a large difference between the conditions now and how it was in the 1960s.

I don't see the dems wanting Peace.

I see them quite happy to use divisive and inflammatory political tactics if that is what it takes to win.

HIllary and her partisans convincing a large portion of the nation that Trump AND HIS SUPPORTERS are LITERALLY NAZIS is pushing this country towards civil war, not peace.

What happened if 30% of this nation believes that "Trump is Hitler" and then Trump wins the majority of the votes?

How do you think those people are going to react to living, in their minds, under a Nazi Regime?

2016 election is looking more like black vs white, or Americans VS Terrorists.

Only to someone who is a natural born idiot.

The 2016 election is between a candidate who is engaged (like Hillary) qualified (like Hillary) competent (like Hillary) and someone who isn’t (Like Drumpf).

Honestly, do you type that crap about Mrs. Tuzla while laughing?
Still have no idea what the hell Tulsa or Tuzla means. I laugh when I read that.

After what was said about her and her email you still think she is competent?
Given that the issue are e-mails that were supposedly on a server were (at a minimum) 4 years ago and there have been zero repercussions….I (and most of the voting public) could care less.

After Benghazi do you fell she is still competent?
After what, 8 investigations into Ben-Gotcha and you guys have ended up with an empty bucket every time…sure…

No I would say that since you are a thinking person you can't possibly think so. What I think is you like forcing the worse possible thing onto other folks. I am not sure what it is about liberals but that seems to be what they like to do. Could you please explain?

Yeah. You were dropped on your head at birth and have been brain damaged ever since.

She came from a modest background, but her father & mother were by no means "rich". She got herself educated & made a success of herself enough to be able to afford it. BTW, didn't Drumph's daddy fork over a $million to Donny to get going & HE needs more than $1200 to fix that mess on his head.
The fact that liberals think Trump is a failure and Hillary is a success tells you pretty much all you need to know.

Tribblehead is not a failure. As a human perhaps, but in business he certainly has had enough success, because snake oil salesmen will always have their dupes.
Spoken like a true dupe.

Liberal Think:
All those on the right, are evil and racists...automatically.

Exceptions for Canycane...she doesn't think, she emotes.

LOL. Not all. But we know the ones that aren't evil & racist are a dying breed. And now with Pence running as the tribblehead's VP, the 'GOP' has covered pretty much all bases in turning their backs on strong demographic voting blocks.

Women
Vzn8zJs.png

Hispanics
Vzn8zJs.png

Blacks
Vzn8zJs.png

Jews
Vzn8zJs.png

LBGT
Vzn8zJs.png

Evil & Racist Whites

2016 election is looking more like black vs white, or Americans VS Terrorists.

The 2016 election is between a candidate who is engaged (like Hillary) qualified (like Hillary) competent (like Hillary) and someone who isn’t (Like Drumpf).

Still have no idea what the hell Tulsa or Tuzla means. I laugh when I read that.

Given that the issue are e-mails that were supposedly on a server were (at a minimum) 4 years ago and there have been zero repercussions….I (and most of the voting public) could care less.

After what, 8 investigations into Ben-Gotcha and you guys have ended up with an empty bucket every time…sure…

No I would say that since you are a thinking person you can't possibly think so. What I think is you like forcing the worse possible thing onto other folks. I am not sure what it is about liberals but that seems to be what they like to do. Could you please explain?

Yeah. You were dropped on your head at birth and have been brain damaged ever since.

The fact that liberals think Trump is a failure and Hillary is a success tells you pretty much all you need to know.

Tribblehead is not a failure. As a human perhaps, but in business he certainly has had enough success, because snake oil salesmen will always have their dupes.
Spoken like a true dupe.

Liberal Think:

LOL. Not all. But we know the ones that aren't evil & racist are a dying breed. And now with Pence running as the tribblehead's VP, the 'GOP' has covered pretty much all bases in turning their backs on strong demographic voting blocks.

Women
Vzn8zJs.png

Hispanics
Vzn8zJs.png

Blacks
Vzn8zJs.png

Jews
Vzn8zJs.png

LBGT
Vzn8zJs.png

Evil & Racist Whites
I don't think you fascist democrats will unite this time....

She came from a modest background, but her father & mother were by no means "rich". She got herself educated & made a success of herself enough to be able to afford it. BTW, didn't Drumph's daddy fork over a $million to Donny to get going & HE needs more than $1200 to fix that mess on his head.

Spoken like a true dupe.

Funny how when they vote dem, they are the "Poor" and our society is to be judged by how well we treat them.

But if they disagree with the libs, suddenly they are stupid and deserving of ridicule.

You think the word 'poor' in this case has to do with the amount of money one has or based solely on their station in life? :lol:

Spoken like a true dupe.

Liberal Think:

Women
Vzn8zJs.png

Hispanics
Vzn8zJs.png

Blacks
Vzn8zJs.png

Jews
Vzn8zJs.png

LBGT
Vzn8zJs.png

Evil & Racist Whites

Look up the word 'fascist' & see what it really means.

'I love the poorly educated' ~ Donald Trump. :thup:

image.jpeg

Liberal Think:

Women
Vzn8zJs.png

Hispanics
Vzn8zJs.png

Blacks
Vzn8zJs.png

Jews
Vzn8zJs.png

LBGT
Vzn8zJs.png

Evil & Racist Whites

Look up the word 'fascist' & see what it really means.

'I love the poorly educated' ~ Donald Trump. :thup:
Indeed...I know where you stand.....

A Suspect Rumor
An article published shortly after Philando Castile was killed by police officers in Minnesota falsely reported that he was a suspect in an armed robbery case.
Dan Evon
Jul 9, 2016
Claim: Philando Castile was wanted for armed robbery when he was killed by police officers.
mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.

WHAT'S FALSE: Philando Castile was not "wanted" on an armed robbery charge or a "suspect" in such a case at the time he was killed.

Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery'

Forum List

Back