🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Happening... We are all becoming angry... blacks and whites

And where will it lead? Clinton says that whites need to listen...What about blacks?

Our problem is "ignorance."

Ignorance of history, Ignorance of the law, Ignorance of responsibility and Ignorance of accepting all people.

Have you ever watched these interviews of people who seemingly have had no education? They don't have a clue of history, current events or the challenge of accepting those who are different from ourselves.

Where there is ignorance, a breeding ground of hate and anger ensues. That is where we are.

One group will act in a certain manner and the opposite group; will retaliate in kind out of anger.

(Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.)

If it is a winner is the last man standing, we are in for a long unsolvable war that will take more innocent lives. The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
Is it a surprise to anyone that human beings have great difficulty commuicating with one another...even if they agree?

Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.

Yes blacks are upset at the loss of life and whites are upset at blacks for being upset at the loss of life. See the difference?

Yes whites are upset at the loss of life and blacks are upset at the whites for being upset at the loss of life. See any difference?

Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.

Yes blacks are upset at the loss of life and whites are upset at blacks for being upset at the loss of life. See the difference?

So whites are not upset at the loss of life? Why would you assume that? Maybe racism......? :D

Sure they are I'm referring to the whites who are mad at the people upset at a life being lost. There were plenty of whites who marched and understands the issue but the OP werent talking about them

Want to take that back? Of course not. White people are there but you'll just say they are anti white because accusations is all you have. Pretend victim...?

The whites there better grow eyes in the back of their heads. When blacks get from them what they want, don't think blacks won't turn on them.

See? They are out protesting too but you're still going with that Anti White shit to bring us all closer. :rolleyes:

Blocking roads isn't protesting. It's breaking the laws. Burning down buildings in Baltimore, Ferguson, etc. is protesting, it's a crime. Funny how you black boys justify crime by calling it something it isn't.

And where will it lead? Clinton says that whites need to listen...What about blacks?

Ignorance of history, Ignorance of the law, Ignorance of responsibility and Ignorance of accepting all people.

Have you ever watched these interviews of people who seemingly have had no education? They don't have a clue of history, current events or the challenge of accepting those who are different from ourselves.

Where there is ignorance, a breeding ground of hate and anger ensues. That is where we are.

One group will act in a certain manner and the opposite group; will retaliate in kind out of anger.

(Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.)

If it is a winner is the last man standing, we are in for a long unsolvable war that will take more innocent lives. The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
WE are the problem. This shit is perpetuated because we eat it up like candy. The night the cops were shot I was channel surfing the news because I just knew something was going to happen. I rarely watch any of that shit. They know controversy sells because fools like YOU & I eat it up.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM. The media is nothing more than a reflection of us.
I really do not understand what you are saying. Who is WE? Whites. everyone or blacks?

Yes whites are upset at the loss of life and blacks are upset at the whites for being upset at the loss of life. See any difference?
Whites are upset because police were killed while protecting blacks and whites? Is that not normal?

Yes. Which drives home the point that in order for us to have a real discussion about why black life and white life are so different in America. To Me, it does not boil down to the prejudices exhibited by whites (or blacks too) that is the problem. It is culture. There are millions of blacks who live in suburbia who do exactly as the Whites, the Asians, the Hispanics and the Native Americans do. They tend to their lives, their families and their friends. They have little to no racial tension in their lives, and they have no law enforcement problem. No more than any other family.

The discussion has to begin there.

Overly simplistic and not true.
Black folks are profiled everywhere. From a kid in a gated community, a young man in a Walmart to an elder professor on his own doorstep. It may not be as pervasive in the burbs but it's still there.
Patently untrue.

Except those are all real world examples.

What did Castile do to put himself in contact with the police?
All those real world examples are hearsay and bias.......do people who act suspiciously get pulled over even if they are black? Of course.

I'm not sure what you hope to prove with this Castile nonsense. I have never claimed that cops don't screw up. Never. However, I am also not dumb enough to make mistakes by law enforcement and claim that there is a genocidal war going on either.

Castile is not hearsay or nonsense. It happened. He died at the hands of a cop for no good reason. It's a perfect example of how blacks are profiled and these encounters can be and are deadly for black folks.
Is the investigation over? Did the investigation show that "he died for no reason?" If so, I agree. If not, you are a racist.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.
The good news is most people do respect one another. What we are experiencing is a term futurist Alvin Toffler invented: "Information Overload".

We're a civilization of both 320,000,000 people (in a world of over 7 Billion) with near instant communications. We could not only hear about, but see the results of a gruesome murder every day. The crying widow and orphans, the parents telling a camera how good their child was. It'd be gut-wrenching every single day. At the end of the year, 365 people would have been gruesomely murdered and we'd know their stories...out of 320 MILLION stories. The percentage of 365 in 320M is 0.0001140625%.

As tragic as each of those murders would be, the odds of most of us dying are much grater from heart disease (.193%) or cancer (.186%)
The Odds of Dying

As a society, we worry tend to worry about very minor things and completely ignore that being overweight and eating an unhealthy diet is what will eventually kill most of us on on order of 1000 to 1.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.
The good news is most people do respect one another. What we are experiencing is a term futurist Alvin Toffler invented: "Information Overload".

We're a civilization of both 320,000,000 people (in a world of over 7 Billion) with near instant communications. We could not only hear about, but see the results of a gruesome murder every day. The crying widow and orphans, the parents telling a camera how good their child was. It'd be gut-wrenching every single day. At the end of the year, 365 people would have been gruesomely murdered and we'd know their stories...out of 320 MILLION stories. The percentage of 365 in 320M is 0.0001140625%.

As tragic as each of those murders would be, the odds of most of us dying are much grater from heart disease (.193%) or cancer (.186%)
The Odds of Dying

As a society, we worry tend to worry about very minor things and completely ignore that being overweight and eating an unhealthy diet is what will eventually kill most of us on on order of 1000 to 1.
You have an excellent point that many of us are concerned with blaming the others when we should all be working on what is ailing us all.

Nah I don't hate blacks, I know quite a few and are friends. People need to understand the politics and who's pulling the strings. A lot of people get a benefit off of a divided country.

Nah I don't hate blacks, I know quite a few and are friends. People need to understand the politics and who's pulling the strings. A lot of people get a benefit off of a divided country.
That is an interesting thought.

That is an interesting thought.
Yeah, I know the issue isn't rank and file, it's the leadership, I'm no fan of republicans, but democrats, holy shit, they toss bombs, probably because it's in the Alinsky playbook.
Always play to a group, never to the nation as a whole (republicans get a bad rap for not "understanding" a group's issues, when most of us look at people as people and don't get into identity politics. Tax cuts are good for everyone, regardless of color.

You have an excellent point that many of us are concerned with blaming the others when we should all be working on what is ailing us all.
True, but mostly I think people worry about relatively small things and don't look at the entire picture. They're worrying about how fast they can run a 100-yard dash when, in fact, we are actually running a marathon. Marathons require an entirely different strategy and thought process.

Example, despite the fact violent crime has steadily decreased for the past several years, people become upset over murders......mostly because that's what's on the news. Despite the tragedy of those 14,000+ murders, over 20,000 people die in traffic accidents every year. More than half of them were not wearing seatbelts at the time. Of those, which is most easily resolved?

Murder
  • In 2013, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 14,196. This was a 4.4 percent decrease from the 2012 estimate, a 7.8 percent decrease from the 2009 figure, and a 12.1 percent drop from the number in 2004.

Seat Belts: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center
Deaths
  • A total of 21,022 passenger vehicle occupants died in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2014.1
  • More than half (range: 53%-59%) of teens (13-19 years) and adults aged 20-44 years who died in crashes in 2014 were unrestrained at the time of the crash.1

Overly simplistic and not true.
Black folks are profiled everywhere. From a kid in a gated community, a young man in a Walmart to an elder professor on his own doorstep. It may not be as pervasive in the burbs but it's still there.
Patently untrue.

All those real world examples are hearsay and bias.......do people who act suspiciously get pulled over even if they are black? Of course.

I'm not sure what you hope to prove with this Castile nonsense. I have never claimed that cops don't screw up. Never. However, I am also not dumb enough to make mistakes by law enforcement and claim that there is a genocidal war going on either.

Castile is not hearsay or nonsense. It happened. He died at the hands of a cop for no good reason. It's a perfect example of how blacks are profiled and these encounters can be and are deadly for black folks.
Is the investigation over? Did the investigation show that "he died for no reason?" If so, I agree. If not, you are a racist.

No reason as in he committed no crime.
He was simply driving home from the grocery store.

Sorry, but we don't know that either. If you want to take bets, then I'd bet he wasn't the person who committed the robbery, but betting is't the same as facts derived from a complete investigation.

Sorry, but we don't know that either. If you want to take bets, then I'd bet he wasn't the person who committed the robbery, but betting is't the same as facts derived from a complete investigation.

Bullshit. This is known. If you can't or won't keep up with the case then stay out of the fray.

Yes, mine is real and your's is bullshit

Patently untrue.

If true, charge him, or put sanctions on him. I find it funny how liberals love to draw shit out and when they want justice really fast, they bitch and moan. It's a process and thanks to the last 50 years of how we use our courts, really fucking slow. If it takes 30 years to execute a guilty murderer, it's gonna take more than a week to investigate, charge and try anyone for a shooting.

Forum List

Back