What's more offensive to native Americans?

I proved a positive. All her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian.

That's not 'proving' jack shit. That's just making an assertion, in this case a negative one. All you did here was restate your own dilemma. Now you have to prove "all her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian".

You seem to be confused about the distinction between simply making an unsupported claim, and supporting it.

I could tell you my mother was Irish. Does that mean she was not Dutch?

If her ancestors' names do not sound Dutch to you, does that mean "I lied"?

Is this completely over your head?

And of course you can prove a negative if need be. That you cant is just a liberal chat room myth promulgated by people uneducated in logic but proficient in the "link please" form of chat roomeese. And I will demonstrate it very easily. I can prove elizabeth Warrens mother was not an Indian, for instance, merely by proving she was white.

Nope, you can't. See directly above.

But better than that...start with proving that you cannot prove a negative.

I don't need to. I didn't assert one. YOU did.

I'll count this as concession eight.

Oh you dont? Chat room rules dont allow it?

You claim you cant prove a negative. You dont need to prove that. You can just bask in humiliation. Or you can prove what you said.
Which will it be?

[Q

Oh you didnt assert that "you cant prove a negative"? Are you aware that Elizabeth Warren is a liar, Michelle Obama is ugly, and you words are easily viewed here as a matter of record? You did most certainly make the claim.
By cyber liberal chat room law you MUST defend your claim!!!!!

I proved a positive. All her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian.

That's not 'proving' jack shit. That's just making an assertion, in this case a negative one. All you did here was restate your own dilemma. Now you have to prove "all her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian".

You seem to be confused about the distinction between simply making an unsupported claim, and supporting it.

And of course you can prove a negative if need be. That you cant is just a liberal chat room myth promulgated by people uneducated in logic but proficient in the "link please" form of chat roomeese. And I will demonstrate it very easily. I can prove elizabeth Warrens mother was not an Indian, for instance, merely by proving she was white.

You claim you cant prove a negative. You dont need to prove that. You can just bask in humiliation. Or you can prove what you said.
Which will it be?

Once again Bubbles -- I'm not the one making an ass-ertion here. *YOU* are.

Perhaps you should have planned that out.

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
Oil spills in the Indian sacred ground and you make fun of Indian's..you are not even funny.[emoji34]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
That lying bitch is NOT AN INDIAN and SHE is the only one I'm poking fun at ya twit.

Learn to fucking read.
Let’s see what Snopes says:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

So once again the facts prove Grandpa and all you other deadbeat deplorables unrepentant liars.

Warren claiming native status amounts to stolen valor.

Warren having to put up with a school yard bully that’s masquerading as a president is not something she signed up for when she became a senator.

No she signed up to get kid gloves treatment from the media and opposition politicians. And she isnt getting it now.
Oh what to do when "Im a woman" or "im an Indian" no longer works?
Snopes calls you a liar. Just like I am.

She used affirmative action to get a job that belonged to an indian. It is evil doubly damned. right now there is an indian who did not get that job, who had to get a different job that paid less and had less chance of advancement..

Nope.

Prove it. Link?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
Oil spills in the Indian sacred ground and you make fun of Indian's..you are not even funny.[emoji34]

That lying bitch is NOT AN INDIAN and SHE is the only one I'm poking fun at ya twit.

Learn to fucking read.

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

So once again the facts prove Grandpa and all you other deadbeat deplorables unrepentant liars.
Wow

That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with what I just wrote. Lol

What a dumbfuck

You claim you cant prove a negative

Oh DID I now.

Link? Quote? Post number?

Are you aware that Elizabeth Warren is a liar, Michelle Obama is ugly, and you [sic] words are easily viewed here as a matter of record?

Should be "easy" to find then.

Better get busy. Just think, it will be your first link all day. Aren't you excited?

Which will it be?

Sure you are. You claimed you cant prove a negative. Now you try to back away from this very cliche you live by.

This tomfoolery is similar to another conspiracy theory lie that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement.
I had to educate the idiot jc on this one tonite.
A Clinton VOLUNTEER passed on an email to one person, Neera Tanden, a Clinton staffer, that mentioned Obama was born in Kenya. Tanden passed this email on to Hillary who immediately fired her.
So much for Hillary starting the birther movement.
Meanwhile the POS Donald Trump carried on a racist birther campaign for 5 long years and started his political career on this lie because so many of you racist swine loved that lie.

Learn to fucking read.

And the weird thing is ---- we've done all this before. Over and over, with the same results of no-links.

And yet they try it again, expecting different results. Boggles the mind.
shakehead.gif

Learn to fucking read.

And Snopes isnt a liberal apology tank?

Which will it be?

Sure you are. You claimed you cant prove a negative. Now you try to back away from this very cliche you live by.

Again --- why can't you quote me then?

Seems you have this tangential relationship with "reality".

You claim you cant prove a negative

Oh DID I now.

Link? Quote? Post number?

Are you aware that Elizabeth Warren is a liar, Michelle Obama is ugly, and you [sic] words are easily viewed here as a matter of record?

Should be "easy" to find then.

Better get busy. Just think, it will be your first link all day. Aren't you excited?

is that supposed to be humorous?

Which will it be?

Because I am dealing with liberal scum. You will deny any claims you made.
But still...deep down you know.

Learn to fucking read.

Wow

That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with what I just wrote. Lol

What a dumbfuck

You just wrote that she's "not an Indian". On which basis you call her a "liar".

And I asked where your proof of that is.

And you still don't have any. Nor does anyone else.

Warren claiming native status amounts to stolen valor.

Warren having to put up with a school yard bully that’s masquerading as a president is not something she signed up for when she became a senator.
Let her quit then! Woman is a fuckin liar anyway.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You have her confused with the biggest liar in the history of politics. Donald J Trump. 1600 lies in 11 months and still counting. Lizzy Warren has worked tirelessly for the middle class being taken advantage of by big banks. She has worked for YOU you low hanging fruit.

Which will it be?

Because I am dealing with liberal scum. You will deny any claims you made.
But still...deep down you know.

Because you CAN'T quote it, because it doesn't exist. As I said, a tangential relationship with reality.

Concession Number Nine.... Number Nine.... Number Nine.... Number Nine....

Forum List

Back