What's more offensive to native Americans?

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
She never did anything of the sort.
Trump is no better than any school yard bully.
He embarrassed himself and the country once again. He does this DAILY.

Warren trying to capitalize on someone elses heritage

Link?

Guess not. You lose.
You got your links - but keep trying to pretend you didn't --- my my my you certainly are an entertaining little schmuck aren't you ...

"Link?" is the way they live. What you have to do with a cyber liberal is first get an agreement that she will abide by the link. Otherwise understand it is just a form of denial and a way to tie up a conversation.

Translation --- you don't have a link either. Yet another ass--pulled-out-of.

Concession seven.

This is kind of too easy. Why can't I move to Level Two?

She claimed she was a Cherokee. So, it's on HER to prove she is Cherokee.

Just exactly who the fuck are you that you're due "proof" from somebody who wasn't even talking to you?

Holy SHIT -- arrogant much? You actually think total strangers are obliged to seek you out to show you a note from their parents?

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

The recurring claim here is "she lied". ***THAT*** is where the burden of proof lies, no pun intended.

She refuses to do a DNA test.

See that --- some of your fellow liars are claiming she already took one. They cannot both be true.

Hence, Warren is an opportunistic liar or very afraid of needles!

Number one, yours is the burden of proof (see above) and number two, DNA testing doesn't involve fucking "needles". And number three it's none of your god damned business anyway.

She lied. You know she lied. You dont care that she lied but your simple mind is angered at people who notice she lied. Stay angry.
Go fuck yourself. You thinking you know a person’s heritage better then they do themselves takes a lot of gall. And covering for this asshole of a president is sickening.

She deserves her mocking. Let CNN get as butthurt as they did over Trumps tweet of the wrestling match. They no longer have any power to destroy.
"Breaking news" lol

Dunno why. The dog shit she wiped off her feet shows more signs of intelligence than the Orange Buffoon...

She deserves her mocking. Let CNN get as butthurt as they did over Trumps tweet of the wrestling match. They no longer have any power to destroy.
"Breaking news" lol

Dunno why. The dog shit she wiped off her feet shows more signs of intelligence than the Orange Buffoon...

Sure you know why. She lied and got caught.

I proved a positive. All her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian.

That's not 'proving' jack shit. That's just making an assertion, in this case a negative one. All you did here was restate your own dilemma. Now you have to prove "all her ancestors up to great great great grandparents are non Indian".

You seem to be confused about the distinction between simply making an unsupported claim, and supporting it.

I could tell you my mother was Irish. Does that mean she was not Dutch?

If her ancestors' names do not sound Dutch to you, does that mean "I lied"?

Is this completely over your head?

And of course you can prove a negative if need be. That you cant is just a liberal chat room myth promulgated by people uneducated in logic but proficient in the "link please" form of chat roomeese. And I will demonstrate it very easily. I can prove elizabeth Warrens mother was not an Indian, for instance, merely by proving she was white.

Nope, you can't. See directly above.

But better than that...start with proving that you cannot prove a negative.

I don't need to. I didn't assert one. YOU did.

I'll count this as concession eight.

Last edited:

Just exactly who the fuck are you that you're due "proof" from somebody who wasn't even talking to you?

Holy SHIT -- arrogant much? You actually think total strangers are obliged to seek you out to show you a note from their parents?

The recurring claim here is "she lied". ***THAT*** is where the burden of proof lies, no pun intended.

See that --- some of your fellow liars are claiming she already took one. They cannot both be true.

Number one, yours is the burden of proof (see above) and number two, DNA testing doesn't involve fucking "needles". And number three it's none of your god damned business anyway.

She lied. You know she lied. You dont care that she lied but your simple mind is angered at people who notice she lied. Stay angry.
Go fuck yourself. You thinking you know a person’s heritage better then they do themselves takes a lot of gall. And covering for this asshole of a president is sickening.

Oh she knows her heritage. And still decided to lie about it.

Warren trying to capitalize on someone elses heritage

Link?

Guess not. You lose.
You got your links - but keep trying to pretend you didn't --- my my my you certainly are an entertaining little schmuck aren't you ...

"Link?" is the way they live. What you have to do with a cyber liberal is first get an agreement that she will abide by the link. Otherwise understand it is just a form of denial and a way to tie up a conversation.

Translation --- you don't have a link either. Yet another ass--pulled-out-of.

Concession seven.

This is kind of too easy. Why can't I move to Level Two?
Concession Zero

Oh she knows her heritage. And still decided to lie about it.

And here we go AGAIN.

---- LINK?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
Oil spills in the Indian sacred ground and you make fun of Indian's..you are not even funny.[emoji34]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
That lying bitch is NOT AN INDIAN and SHE is the only one I'm poking fun at ya twit.

Learn to fucking read.

Oil spills in the Indian sacred ground and you make fun of Indian's..you are not even funny.[emoji34]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
That lying bitch is NOT AN INDIAN and SHE is the only one I'm poking fun at ya twit.

Learn to fucking read.
Your obsession with slandering women while giving this piece of shit president a pass is indeed deplorable.

8261DEA7-F375-4992-826C-57FC5BD3D043.jpeg

Warren claiming native status amounts to stolen valor.

Warren having to put up with a school yard bully that’s masquerading as a president is not something she signed up for when she became a senator.

No she signed up to get kid gloves treatment from the media and opposition politicians. And she isnt getting it now.
Oh what to do when "Im a woman" or "im an Indian" no longer works?

Forum List

Back