What's more offensive to native Americans?

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
I wish he and all the crabby Republicans would quit with that. She THOUGHT she had Native heritage because it was a family story from multiple folks. LOTS of people have that kind of oral tradition in their families about something or other. Unless a genealogist takes a deep dive into it, no one ever finds out the difference.
Does everything have to be a court of law with you people? Leave her to hell alone.
I'm more than happy to "leave her to hell"

Watching the replay, it appears that CNN is much more offended then the two code-talkers were.

Give it time. The progressives will inform them about how they should be outraged...............bigly......

The two code-talkers are probably in full agreement; after all Pocahontis is faking being one of them.

Greg

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
American Indian is the term that should be used, Native American is the white man’s term…

Indian? Wasn’t that the white man as well?

C2jEbStUQAAeISF.jpg:large

The most offensive thing to Native Americans is not having a bottle to dive into. They're as self-destructive as blacks are destructive to others, they've shown they don't care about improving their communities in any way. Much easier to bask in drunken self-pity.

Oh shut up about that shit. Cocaine is the white man's drug... or meth is the white man's drug...

You are just trying to deflect from the issue here and that is that the President is a racist asshole.

Yeah, totally awkward and inappropriate, watching the video made me cringe. I just heard Warrens response and she went straight to the race card. Are we ever going to get intelligent and responsible leaders?

Warrens response:
“This was supposed to be an event to honor heroes, people who put it all on the line for our country, and people who, because of their incredible work, saved the lives of countless Americans and our allies. It was deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur.”

This fucker needs to go. He has degraded the office of POTUS into the cellar.
Hold your nose for 3 more years, I think he is doing pretty good in evaporating this chances of winning as long as we can find a decent candidate to run against him.

I'm more offended by how unfunny it was. He could tell his joke bombed, and quickly moved on. It was cringe-worthy.

:lol:

I can just imagine what you Trump sycophants would be saying if Obama constantly referred to Jeff Sessions as the Keebler Elf or Mitch McConnel as Yurtle the Turtle...

American Indian is the term that should be used, Native American is the white man’s term…

Indian? Wasn’t that the white man as well?
It’s not politically correct, us real American Indians hate politicial correctness...

Trump used a slur towards Native Americans at an event honoring Native Americans, and Trump supporters think it is a coincidence that racists support him and there is no reason for it.

Today just gave another point for impeachment, on moral grounds.

Indian Princess Liesalot tremendously dishonored those brave Marines that fought for this country by lying about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring considerations. That is despicable. If you are going to bitch about something bitch about Libtard Democrat dishonesty.

Yeah, totally awkward and inappropriate, watching the video made me cringe. I just heard Warrens response and she went straight to the race card. Are we ever going to get intelligent and responsible leaders?

Warrens response:
“This was supposed to be an event to honor heroes, people who put it all on the line for our country, and people who, because of their incredible work, saved the lives of countless Americans and our allies. It was deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur.”

This fucker needs to go. He has degraded the office of POTUS into the cellar.
Hold your nose for 3 more years, I think he is doing pretty good in evaporating this chances of winning as long as we can find a decent candidate to run against him.

He won't have 3 years. Mueller is closing in on him for violation of emoluments clause, taking money from foreign governments, obstruction of justice and international money laundering. Notice how Jared Kushner has been backseated and Ivanka is missing, too.

Watching the replay, it appears that CNN is much more offended then the two code-talkers were.

Give it time. The progressives will inform them about how they should be outraged...............bigly......

The two code-talkers are probably in full agreement; after all Pocahontis is faking being one of them.

Greg

There were 3 of them... and no I doubt they liked having their chance to visit the White House to be honored for their service in a war be side-tracked and overshadowed by the President making a racial slur.

The President seems to be mocking the Code Talkers.

Is that what the hateful Moon Bats think? He invited them to the White House to honor them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass bitch Indian Princess Liesalot. She deserves to be ridiculed if anybody does. She lied about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring treatment and that is despicable. It should be considered despicable by the brave Code Talkers who are real Indians and, unlike that Left Wing shithead Warren, who is a proven liar. .
So....you tell us WHY an event to honor Code Talkers was the appropriate forum to denigrate someone not even there?

I can just imagine what you Trump sycophants would be saying if Obama constantly referred to Jeff Sessions as the Keebler Elf or Mitch McConnel as Yurtle the Turtle...
Sessions reminds me of that monster chasing the ring in The Lord of the Rings.

Mitch is just an ass

Trump used a slur towards Native Americans at an event honoring Native Americans, and Trump supporters think it is a coincidence that racists support him and there is no reason for it.

Today just gave another point for impeachment, on moral grounds.

Indian Princess Liesalot tremendously dishonored those brave Marines that fought for this country by lying about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring considerations. That is despicable. If you are going to bitch about something bitch about Libtard Democrat dishonesty.

She didn't lie. She told what she had been told by her family all her life. You think you have a large part of Confederate heritage, but have you ever had a DNA test? You might have some Black in your DNA and never knew it.

Forum List

Back