What's more offensive to native Americans?

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
What exactly did Warren do that you think Native Americans would find offensive?

She claimed to be Amerindian when her DNA test proved that lying bitch is as 100% caucasian as I am.
Did she claim to be Amerindian after she saw the results of a DNA test or was she claiming that based on the family history/ancestry that her parents taught her about?

Breaking News Update!

The code talkers love Trump.

Navajo code talker: "Mr. President we know you will succeed, America is in good hands, you have all top Marine generals as your assistants here”

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.

I can just imagine what you Trump sycophants would be saying if Obama constantly referred to Jeff Sessions as the Keebler Elf or Mitch McConnel as Yurtle the Turtle...
Sessions reminds me of that monster chasing the ring in The Lord of the Rings.

Mitch is just an ass

That has nothing to do with what I said. If Obama had run around calling Republicans names, you fuckers wouldn't be able to clutch your pearls hard enough.

He's a fucking Merck Manual-certified sociopath.

Trump calls Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American veterans

Such a disgrace:

"You were here long before any of us were here,” Trump said, standing beneath a portrait of former President Andrew Jackson. “Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”

Having read the Merck manual myself (I've had a number of jobs in the medical field), you are a fucking liar-liar-pants-on-fire. Your hero Hillary demonstrates all 15 medical parameters of an anti-social personality disorder. Why, why, why do you liberals value being a lying sack of shit? Do you think that makes you look good in the eyes of others.

See, I really get enraged when idiots like you LIE to me because it makes me think that you think I'm as stupid as you are.

The President seems to be mocking the Code Talkers.

Is that what the hateful Moon Bats think? He invited them to the White House to honor them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass bitch Indian Princess Liesalot. She deserves to be ridiculed if anybody does. She lied about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring treatment and that is despicable. It should be considered despicable by the brave Code Talkers who are real Indians and, unlike that Left Wing shithead Warren, who is a proven liar. .
So....you tell us WHY an event to honor Code Talkers was the appropriate forum to denigrate someone not even there?

Because, Moon Bat, he wasn't dishonoring them. He was honoring them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass commie Democrat bitch Warren. Is that too difficult to understand?

In an nutshell ^^

The most offensive thing to Native Americans is not having a bottle to dive into. They're as self-destructive as blacks are destructive to others, they've shown they don't care about improving their communities in any way. Much easier to bask in drunken self-pity.

Oh shut up about that shit. Cocaine is the white man's drug... or meth is the white man's drug...

You are just trying to deflect from the issue here and that is that the President is a racist asshole.

Wrong, creep. Coke/crack is a black man's drug and meth is even more abused by Polynesians then whites (ever been to Hawaii or New Zealand? Didn't think so.). I don't get off on minority victim-mentality self-pity the way you do. And as far a Trump being "racist," illegal immigration is NOT a race, cretin. It's a criminal burden on society that costs taxpayers $135 billion per year. And that doesn't count the gigantic amounts of violent crime and heroin that crosses that southern border. You liberals simply have a pathological hatred of anything that benefits your fellow American citizens and that, in a nutshell, is why I call liberals the ultimate traitors.

You think meth is a Polynesian man's drug because of it's abuse in ONE state?

:cuckoo:

Meth is abused by whites ALL OVER the south, Appalachia and across the country.
------------------------------------------------------------ SPAM is the problem for 'polynesians' Lew !! -------------- just a comment Lew !!

I can just imagine what you Trump sycophants would be saying if Obama constantly referred to Jeff Sessions as the Keebler Elf or Mitch McConnel as Yurtle the Turtle...
Sessions reminds me of that monster chasing the ring in The Lord of the Rings.

Mitch is just an ass

That has nothing to do with what I said. If Obama had run around calling Republicans names, you fuckers wouldn't be able to clutch your pearls hard enough.
If you feel I'm not "clutching my pearls" tight enough, feel free to demonstrate the proper technique.

Yeah, totally awkward and inappropriate, watching the video made me cringe. I just heard Warrens response and she went straight to the race card. Are we ever going to get intelligent and responsible leaders?

Warrens response:
“This was supposed to be an event to honor heroes, people who put it all on the line for our country, and people who, because of their incredible work, saved the lives of countless Americans and our allies. It was deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur.”

This fucker needs to go. He has degraded the office of POTUS into the cellar.
Hold your nose for 3 more years, I think he is doing pretty good in evaporating this chances of winning as long as we can find a decent candidate to run against him.

What are you smoking? Do you not understand just how much the American public utterly HATES you liberal, homicidal animals for your 8 years of screaming mindless, dehumanizing hatred at all things white and/or American? With what your violent, baby-tantrum, utter hate-sewer abomination of a party has demonstrated, you will NEVER win anything on a national level - your loss of 1000 elected seats throughout the Obama regime proves this. Mainstream America now detests liberals and understand they have absolutely ZERO redeeming human qualities of any kind.

Would that be the same "public" that voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes? Can you show me the public opinion polls that support your frothing claim?

She claimed she was a Cherokee. So, it's on HER to prove she is Cherokee.

She refuses to do a DNA test.

Hence, Warren is an opportunistic liar or very afraid of needles!

:rofl:

#prove it
#Fauxahontas

they can exist , no problem with that but 'who cares' about whats more offensive is correct .
You'r right, it's perfectly fine for a sitting senator to falsely claim a heritage for votes.

Stupid me

She cited family lore and a marriage certificate; neither are sufficient(.) Bush II once claimed to have "been to war", he had not. I would not vote for either myself.
Should we go through the number of things Trump has lied about himself?
----------------------------------- more craziness !!

i'm going to save my "damn, i'm offended" bullets for something that matters.

neither of these make the list.
It isn't about you being offended. Reread the question in the op.

This whole thing convinced me to sign up just now to take the 23 and me DNA test. It's on sale for only $69 for the ancestry test, and $99 for the health and ancestry test. Unfortunately for the second one, it's only that price if you buy 2.

She claimed she was a Cherokee. So, it's on HER to prove she is Cherokee.

She refuses to do a DNA test.

Hence, Warren is an opportunistic liar or very afraid of needles!

:rofl:

#prove it
#Fauxahontas

Lying is very typical of Democrats.

This whole thing convinced me to sign up just now to take the 23 and me DNA test. It's on sale for only $69 for the ancestry test, and $99 for the health and ancestry test. Unfortunately for the second one, it's only that price if you buy 2.
It would be interesting to know for sure but I rather focus on the future than the past.

Forum List

Back