What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Well how do you think blacks feel when they are stuck in high poverty ghettos and guys like you tell them racism doesn't exist in America.

You poor whites would have a much easier time getting in your car or on a bus and finding a new city/town/state to live in. Wherever you go chances are at least 70% of the people in the town you go to will be white and won't be prejudice because of the color of your skin.

So you white boy have zero/no excuse why you are poor. My grandparents came over here and couldn't even speak the language but their kids and grandkids became very successful in America. The fact that you are not successful is only your fault. Do you agree? If not, who's fault is it?

I find it funny that during the Bush years, anyone who wasn't successful was responsible for themselves. That's what Republicans said. If you were not successful it was your fault. Go back to school or start your own business is what your side said. Now you sound very much like the blacks who live in ghettos. They say it's whitey's fault and you say it's WHO's FAULT? Unions? Mexicans? Liberals and Democrats? Affirmative Action?

I'll agree on one thing. The corporations flooded the market with low wage workers. This started on Reagan's watch and picked up steam on GW Bush's watch. I like it that Republicans are even trying to cut down on legal immigration until wages are right.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
/——/ DemocRATs built those ghettos for their pets.

Nonsense. Ever hear of white flight? Who do you think were the first whites to move out of a neighborhood when the first black moved in? A conservative or liberal? Be honest.
That would depend on how the black person' you speak of, otherwise how his character is, and how he conducts his personality to go along with that character to be found within his actions that are taken... They might all (black, white, yellow or red), move if he is bad enough. The same goes for any bad neighbor in any neighborhood regardless of one's skin color, so what's your point ???
Point is stupid, we didn’t build ghettos. You created them by putting your home on the market because a colored person moved into the neighborhood.

It was you racist conservatives who moved out not us liberals.
ROTFLMBO.... Kidding me right ??

Is that all you can come back with? Of course you know I'm right. We were the last whites to move out of the neighborhood in Detroit. Mainly because we were broke but we know who moved out first. It was the most racist whites. And when we moved out to the suburbs we talk among ourselves as to when we left and why. It was always the Republicans/Conservatives who bragged about moving out first.

And today whites are moving back to Detroit. It certainly isn't conservatives moving back. They/you are the most racist whites. Obvious.

And your reply to my comment was pathetic.

Are you suggesting it was conservatives/Republican whites who were the last ones to white flight out of Detroit? That would be HILARIOUS and a lie.

It is about skin color because white boys live in the communities where dads have the power to get their kids jobs.

You are a poor white in a poor white community. White privilege doesn’t happen for every white boy but it happens enough that blacks get the shaft.

It’s not the most qualified who gets the job it’s the best connections. And unfortunately for blacks we hav most all of the connections.

Blacks do it too. When it’s a black hiring manager doing the hiring, suddenly it’s black guys who are the most qualified.

And how do you know a white guy didn’t hire you over a black because you’re white?

Because I made two careers out of taking on challenges that no one else would. There was no or no actually qualified competition. Especially in the better one.

You are making a lot of claims, that don't jive with my observations, and are doing nothing to back them up, other than repeating them a lot.

My question stands.

You even think about how poor whites feel when they are told they have it easy because of their white skin? Or that they have to give more, or god forbid, Check their fucking privilege?

That shit is divisive and inflames racial tensions

Well how do you think blacks feel when they are stuck in high poverty ghettos and guys like you tell them racism doesn't exist in America.

You poor whites would have a much easier time getting in your car or on a bus and finding a new city/town/state to live in. Wherever you go chances are at least 70% of the people in the town you go to will be white and won't be prejudice because of the color of your skin.

So you white boy have zero/no excuse why you are poor. My grandparents came over here and couldn't even speak the language but their kids and grandkids became very successful in America. The fact that you are not successful is only your fault. Do you agree? If not, who's fault is it?

I find it funny that during the Bush years, anyone who wasn't successful was responsible for themselves. That's what Republicans said. If you were not successful it was your fault. Go back to school or start your own business is what your side said. Now you sound very much like the blacks who live in ghettos. They say it's whitey's fault and you say it's WHO's FAULT? Unions? Mexicans? Liberals and Democrats? Affirmative Action?

I'll agree on one thing. The corporations flooded the market with low wage workers. This started on Reagan's watch and picked up steam on GW Bush's watch. I like it that Republicans are even trying to cut down on legal immigration until wages are right.

Nonsense. Ever hear of white flight? Who do you think were the first whites to move out of a neighborhood when the first black moved in? A conservative or liberal? Be honest.

you be honest. Likely 50/50 as to who moved first.

I've had lib friends admit to "White flight". It takes a real asshole to put their child at risk for political ideology.

(no disrespect to those parent(s) that don't have the ability to move to the suburbs)

No, it was the conservatives/business men/Republicans who moved first. If they would have stayed put property values wouldn't have gone down.

Next thing you are going to argue is that Archie Bunker wasn't a conservative/Republican.

It is about skin color because white boys live in the communities where dads have the power to get their kids jobs.

You are a poor white in a poor white community. White privilege doesn’t happen for every white boy but it happens enough that blacks get the shaft.

It’s not the most qualified who gets the job it’s the best connections. And unfortunately for blacks we hav most all of the connections.

Blacks do it too. When it’s a black hiring manager doing the hiring, suddenly it’s black guys who are the most qualified.

And how do you know a white guy didn’t hire you over a black because you’re white?

Because I made two careers out of taking on challenges that no one else would. There was no or no actually qualified competition. Especially in the better one.

You are making a lot of claims, that don't jive with my observations, and are doing nothing to back them up, other than repeating them a lot.

My question stands.

You even think about how poor whites feel when they are told they have it easy because of their white skin? Or that they have to give more, or god forbid, Check their fucking privilege?

I've had lib friends admit to "White flight". It takes a real asshole to put their child at risk for political ideology.

(no disrespect to those parent(s) that don't have the ability to move to the suburbs)

Also, here is another observation I noticed about Republicans/Conservatives in the white suburbs. They were the most racist even though most of them never even met a black person. Must be what their parents taught them. And they were the most freaked out and angry when the first black moved out to our all white neighborhood.

These things you can't deny.

My question stands.

Also, here is another observation I noticed about Republicans/Conservatives in the white suburbs. They were the most racist even though most of them never even met a black person. Must be what their parents taught them. And they were the most freaked out and angry when the first black moved out to our all white neighborhood.

/——/ WOWZA you sure know lots of stuff about people you never met. Not too much stereotyping going on in your tiny mind.

Cellblock2429 laughs but look who today doesn't mind offending black people by driving around with their confederate flags. So Republicans, don't give me that shit you aren't the racist whites and somehow try to suggest that us liberals built and want to keep blacks on the plantation.

But there is a lot of truth to what you cons are saying. There's always a shread of truth to what you guys say. Do us liberal whites want 15% of our neighborhood to become black? No we don't. But neither do Republicans/conservatives.

My question stands.

No, it was the conservatives/business men/Republicans who moved first. If they would have stayed put property values wouldn't have gone down.

Next thing you are going to argue is that Archie Bunker wasn't a conservative/Republican.
/——/ “Next thing you are going to argue is that Archie Bunker wasn't a conservative/Republican.”
I’m going to argue that Archie Bunker is a fictional character played by an actor who spoke words written by a variety of writers. Learn to separate fiction from reality.

Last edited:
What makes you think that I care who is watching, what they think or what their political position is?

In case you were not paying attention, as usual, .there is a self described conservative in this thread who believes that you're a racist as well.

What you are perceived as, has nothing to do with being left, right or in the middle.

1. I think you care because you keep posting, and because you are lying lies, that I am obviously not falling for, thus someone else must be your intended target.

2. Lefties like you have won a large part of the argument by defining the rules of the debate. That some conservatives have accepted these twisted and biased rules, is a great victory of your side. Note though that pointing out that someone else shares your opinion, in no way is an actual defense or support of your opinion. Plenty of bad ideas have been or are very popular. Obviously. YOur pretense otherwise, is stupid.

WTF are you senselessly rambling about?
"Intended targets, fellow lefties"?

You obviously have a psychosis/obsession that causes you to spin left versus right conspiracy theories and insert political positions into nearly every thought.

It is you who implied that in some way I am associated with those that you call "lefties", just because you happen to be dense enough to confuse political beliefs with racial attitudes.

I merely pointed out that YOU being perceived to be a racist is obviously not a "left, right or center opinion.

I don't need to take sides with anyone else to "defend" that fact.

NOting that I am not falling for your lies, and that you obviously know you are lying, and then speculating on who you are trying to lie to, then,

is hardly a conspiracy theory, you asshole.

EVERYTHING is a political "leftist attack on the right" to you......dumbass.. All that one needs to do is read enough of what you post to see that.

Besides that, whatever you were trying to say was very poorly worded.

I'm not lying about you, which is what has you so flustered, that you're not making any sense.

Too funny.

Flustered? What are you talking about?

Sooo, you are you dropping the conspiracy theory nonsense, or are you conflating conspiracy theory to include "political attack"?

You are not making any sense.

Talking about the obvious. It appears to be your belief that anyone who believes you to be a racist/bigot is a so called "leftie".

In fact, the majority of your tirades in this forum are about so called "liberals and lefties".

And you know it.

No need for you to play dumb.

Cellblock2429 laughs but look who today doesn't mind offending black people by driving around with their confederate flags. So Republicans, don't give me that shit you aren't the racist whites and somehow try to suggest that us liberals built and want to keep blacks on the plantation.

But there is a lot of truth to what you cons are saying. There's always a shread of truth to what you guys say. Do us liberal whites want 15% of our neighborhood to become black? No we don't. But neither do Republicans/conservatives.
/——/ More stereotyping from the libtards. BTW I never drove around with a confederate flag (which is different from the confederate battle flag)

/——/ WOWZA you sure know lots of stuff about people you never met. Not too much stereotyping going on in your tiny mind.

What do you mean I'm white? I'm Greek. I moved from an all black neighborhood to an all white neighborhood. And I remember our half black buddy would always look so hurt when the little republican raised boys would use the N word around them. They didn't mean to do it but they heard their dads talking like that and so they copy them. I remember it always bothered me when these young white boys who missed the days of the confederate flag, because their hick parents moved to Michigan for work but brought their racist beliefs with them.

And I also noticed the most bigoted people towards people like my immigrant father, were conservative/Republicans. The boys didn't like my long Greek last name. I had to beat many conservative racist white boys up because of their ignorant comments.

Please try to convince me those racists I grew up with were liberals. This I got to hear.

No one said you can’t say what you want, little victim, but no one said you won’t be told what it means if you and Bobobrainless are really too stupid to realize it.

When you attack someone with as poisonous slander as "Racist" is in our culture, that is not allowing people to say what they want.

....?

Do the words that so clearly apply hurt you, precious? Do you need to retreat to your safe space and have a good cry?

Dumbass snowflakes seem to think that free speech means free from consequence or even response.

Say what you want, and have the balls to stand by it. If you quack like a duck, don’t cry when it is pointed out that you’re a fucking duck.

1. Except you have not demonstrated that they "clearly apply" to me.

YOU have demonstrated that.

I refuse to accept your restrictions on what I can say, as a white person.

Say what you want, just don’t cry when you are called out for what you are.

He’s not going to send you anything. You aren’t educated. You are not qualified. That’s why every new job went to indians and Chinese. You whites aren’t smart enough. But, if you know someone who is in a position of power and you have the right qualifications, in other words if you know someone, you may get in.

My cousin got a finance degree. He’s in sales now. He has zero sales experience. His privilege is that he lives in a white society and knows whites who can get him a job. That privilege

You are starting to jump around a lot.

But I live in the same society and I don't know people that can get me a job. So, it is not about skin color then.

And black people get jobs they aren't qualified for too, if they know someone, or if the employer is terrified of being sued. And what more, they often keep them, even if they suck, because of the same.

Soooooo, that is not white privilege. That is something completely else.

That shit is divisive and inflames racial tensions.

My question stands.

You even think about how poor whites feel when they are told they have it easy because of their white skin?

You republicans need to make up your minds. Is this a fair economy that anyone can become successful in?

I don't think you are capable of empathy. You seem to be able to feel the struggles poor whites go through but then completely deny that blacks might have it harder than you because most hiring managers are white. And I've shown you that bias exists. It's insane to deny it. But you won't admit it because it's not helping 100% of all white people.

Howard Stern said something profound about you guys who cry about black pride parades. You say, "imagine if we had a white pride parade". Well this weekend they had a gay pride event in Detroit. So you think we should have a straight pride event? No, because straights haven't been picked on for hundreds/thousands of years like gays and blacks have. Well the same goes for white pride. Every day in America is white pride day.

At least it is in Alabama

View attachment 264723

I am willing to answer all of those questions, if you answer mine.

You even think about how poor whites feel when they are told they have it easy because of their white skin?

Oh, the weepy victim card again.

When you attack someone with as poisonous slander as "Racist" is in our culture, that is not allowing people to say what they want.

....?

Do the words that so clearly apply hurt you, precious? Do you need to retreat to your safe space and have a good cry?

Dumbass snowflakes seem to think that free speech means free from consequence or even response.

Say what you want, and have the balls to stand by it. If you quack like a duck, don’t cry when it is pointed out that you’re a fucking duck.

Speaking of my half black buddy in high school. He went to MSU then became a doctor. I’m sure being black helped him get in to both MSU and doctor school. Do you agree with correll that’s bad or wrong?

.... I’m sure being black helped him get in to both MSU and doctor school. .....?

No, you’re not.

“Doctor school”. .... :rolleyes:

My question stands.

I've talked to libs who admit to not wanting to put their children into bad and/or dangerous schools.

It takes a special kind of stupid, to put your child into danger for political purity.

My question stands.

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

1. I think you care because you keep posting, and because you are lying lies, that I am obviously not falling for, thus someone else must be your intended target.

2. Lefties like you have won a large part of the argument by defining the rules of the debate. That some conservatives have accepted these twisted and biased rules, is a great victory of your side. Note though that pointing out that someone else shares your opinion, in no way is an actual defense or support of your opinion. Plenty of bad ideas have been or are very popular. Obviously. YOur pretense otherwise, is stupid.

WTF are you senselessly rambling about?
"Intended targets, fellow lefties"?

You obviously have a psychosis/obsession that causes you to spin left versus right conspiracy theories and insert political positions into nearly every thought.

It is you who implied that in some way I am associated with those that you call "lefties", just because you happen to be dense enough to confuse political beliefs with racial attitudes.

I merely pointed out that YOU being perceived to be a racist is obviously not a "left, right or center opinion.

I don't need to take sides with anyone else to "defend" that fact.

NOting that I am not falling for your lies, and that you obviously know you are lying, and then speculating on who you are trying to lie to, then,

is hardly a conspiracy theory, you asshole.

EVERYTHING is a political "leftist attack on the right" to you......dumbass.. All that one needs to do is read enough of what you post to see that.

Besides that, whatever you were trying to say was very poorly worded.

I'm not lying about you, which is what has you so flustered, that you're not making any sense.

Too funny.

Flustered? What are you talking about?

Sooo, you are you dropping the conspiracy theory nonsense, or are you conflating conspiracy theory to include "political attack"?

You are not making any sense.

Talking about the obvious. It appears to be your belief that anyone who believes you to be a racist/bigot is a so called "leftie".

In fact, the majority of your tirades in this forum are about so called "liberals and lefties".

And you know it.

No need for you to play dumb.

1. Well, as nothing I ever say is racist, it takes a special kind of stupid to consider me racist, so yes, most of the people that call me racist are lefties. That is not a conspiracy theory. It is just noticing that lefties are stupid that way.

2. A lot of my "tirades" on this forum are about liberals and lefties, that is true. It is a political discussion forum. Not sure why you think that is odd.

3. Not play dumb? COming from you, that is hilarious.

....?

ALL you have, is that you don't like it what a guy with white skin discusses ghetto culture.

That is YOU being racist, not me.

You are starting to jump around a lot.

But I live in the same society and I don't know people that can get me a job. So, it is not about skin color then.

And black people get jobs they aren't qualified for too, if they know someone, or if the employer is terrified of being sued. And what more, they often keep them, even if they suck, because of the same.

Soooooo, that is not white privilege. That is something completely else.

That shit is divisive and inflames racial tensions.

My question stands.

You republicans need to make up your minds. Is this a fair economy that anyone can become successful in?

I don't think you are capable of empathy. You seem to be able to feel the struggles poor whites go through but then completely deny that blacks might have it harder than you because most hiring managers are white. And I've shown you that bias exists. It's insane to deny it. But you won't admit it because it's not helping 100% of all white people.

Howard Stern said something profound about you guys who cry about black pride parades. You say, "imagine if we had a white pride parade". Well this weekend they had a gay pride event in Detroit. So you think we should have a straight pride event? No, because straights haven't been picked on for hundreds/thousands of years like gays and blacks have. Well the same goes for white pride. Every day in America is white pride day.

At least it is in Alabama

View attachment 264723

I am willing to answer all of those questions, if you answer mine.

Oh, the weepy victim card again.

Asking a completely reasonable question is not playing the "weepy victim card".

Saying it does, just undermines your credibility.

ALL you have, is that you don't like it what a guy with white skin discusses ghetto culture.

I don’t give a rats ass what color you or anyone else is, little victim. If you quack like a duck, you’ll be identified as a duck. Deal with it.

I don’t give a rats ass what color you or anyone else is, little victim. If you quack like a duck, you’ll be identified as a duck. Deal with it.

Sure you do. You hear a white guy discussing ghetto culture and you go on the attack.

Forum List

Back