What’s wrong with America

my evidence that it hurts black workers?
Ranges from incoherent, wishful babble to nonexistent.

Arguments you present boil down to:

Slavery is best.
Work sets one free.
Having to pay for labor
Is gubmint tyranny.

Gotta admit it's got a nice cadence to it though. That certain je ne sais quoi.. :dev3:

Slavery is best.
Work sets one free.
Having to pay for labor
Is gubmint tyranny.

Gotta admit it's got a nice cadence to it though. That certain je ne sais quoi.. :dev3:

I'm sorry that dem policies hurt blacks.

I'm sorry that you don't understand.

It's pretty much people like you that's wrong with America.
You guys will never admit you are wrong. People like me formed unions and created a middle class the world has never seen before. It is so obvious that right around the time Ronny took over, the Republicans are Corporations were about to wage war on the middle class. And corporations won. It's not like they passed on the savings to consumers. Maybe investors benefited from it. You guys have said in the past, "don't you have a 401K too?" Suggesting that we benefit from sending jobs overseas too so we should like breaking unions.

If this isn't enough evidence for what's wrong with America, or why America isn't as great as it once was, nothing will wake you up

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978 CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020​

In the same time our pay went up just 18%. I'm just suggesting that it should have been their pay went up 661% (half as much as it did) and our pay should have went up 36%. America would be better right now if that happened. Maybe not for the CEO's but for labor. For the masses it would.

If unions had any power in America like they did before Republican/Reagan/Corporations started destroying them, this wouldn't have happened. And corporations always want to maximize profits. And CEO's clearly don't value their employees or share the profits willingly.

35% of American workers were in unions when America was great. Today about 9% of us are in unions. Clearly labor has no seat at the table.

Slavery is best.
Work sets one free.
Having to pay for labor
Is gubmint tyranny.

He must make enough money that he doesn't really care to make America great again. Neither does Trump. If he did, corporations wouldn't support him like they do. Or anti labor lobbyists like Harlan Crow.

You guys will never admit you are wrong. People like me formed unions and created a middle class the world has never seen before. It is so obvious that right around the time Ronny took over, the Republicans are Corporations were about to wage war on the middle class. And corporations won. It's not like they passed on the savings to consumers. Maybe investors benefited from it. You guys have said in the past, "don't you have a 401K too?" Suggesting that we benefit from sending jobs overseas too so we should like breaking unions.

If this isn't enough evidence for what's wrong with America, or why America isn't as great as it once was, nothing will wake you up

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978 CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020​

In the same time our pay went up just 18%. I'm just suggesting that it should have been their pay went up 661% (half as much as it did) and our pay should have went up 36%. America would be better right now if that happened. Maybe not for the CEO's but for labor. For the masses it would.

If unions had any power in America like they did before Republican/Reagan/Corporations started destroying them, this wouldn't have happened. And corporations always want to maximize profits. And CEO's clearly don't value their employees or share the profits willingly.

35% of American workers were in unions when America was great. Today about 9% of us are in unions. Clearly labor has no seat at the table.

You don't give two shits about labor, "the masses", or any other working person in America. You support the most exploitative and anti-civil rights administration in American history, where millions of working people were forced to get an experimental medical procedure, or lose their job, business, and livelihood. You HATE working people.

Last edited:

Liar.

You don't give two shits about labor, "the masses", or any other working person in America. You support the most exploitative and anti-civil rights administration in American history, where millions of working people were forced to get an experimental medical procedure, or lose their job, business, and livelihood. You HATE working people.
What spin. What bullshit. To distract from the fact what I said was true.

Here is how rich people, Republicans and Corporations have screwed the middle class, all in the name of increasing profits.

1. Sent high paying union jobs overseas
2. They hire illegal. In fact, bring up illegal employers to a Republican they won't know what you are talking about. But the truth is, illegal employers are ripping the American middle class off for BILLIONS. From hiring them to work at their factories, or Trump hiring them to cut his grass at Mara Lago
3. Not giving workers our fair share of the profits.
4. Tax breaks to the rich mean cuts to social services we count on. Shift the tax burden for bridges and roads more on to us and less on to them. Trump doubled the number of corporations who now pay zero federal taxes. They used to help fund our government. Not anymore. And the CEO isn't passing on the savings to you nor is he giving his employees raises. He's getting it all.

Wake up middle class Republicans. You're being duped.

Liar.
That a boy. When you don't like a fact, just call me a liar. Don't go out on the web to see if you can find something that says I'm wrong. You probably looked and didn't find anything so you just came back with FAKE NEWS.

Typical idiot.

Any specifics on how he did that?
Here's how stupid.

You're so lazy. All I had to do was type Trump dou and I found it. It auto populated. Very easy information to find. Of course you won't find your sources reporting this.

That a boy. When you don't like a fact, just call me a liar. Don't go out on the web to see if you can find something that says I'm wrong. You probably looked and didn't find anything so you just came back with FAKE NEWS.

Typical idiot.

1690467725577-png.808396

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978​

Our pay went up 18%.
Most people are not willing to put in the effort that top business mangers have to get where they are today

Every one of us could be higher up the food chain if we had worker harder and smarter

But only a few do

Here's how stupid.

You're so lazy. All I had to do was type Trump dou and I found it. It auto populated. Very easy information to find. Of course you won't find your sources reporting this.

Cutting the rate from 35% to 21% doesn't help a company pay zero.

It must be something else he did.

So, what did he do?

What spin. What bullshit. To distract from the fact what I said was true.

Here is how rich people, Republicans and Corporations have screwed the middle class, all in the name of increasing profits.

1. Sent high paying union jobs overseas
2. They hire illegal. In fact, bring up illegal employers to a Republican they won't know what you are talking about. But the truth is, illegal employers are ripping the American middle class off for BILLIONS. From hiring them to work at their factories, or Trump hiring them to cut his grass at Mara Lago
3. Not giving workers our fair share of the profits.
4. Tax breaks to the rich mean cuts to social services we count on. Shift the tax burden for bridges and roads more on to us and less on to them. Trump doubled the number of corporations who now pay zero federal taxes. They used to help fund our government. Not anymore. And the CEO isn't passing on the savings to you nor is he giving his employees raises. He's getting it all.

Wake up middle class Republicans. You're being duped.

YOU'RE the party of rich people and billionaire corporations. You HATE working people and it shows in everything you do.

Forcing working people to submit to the whims of the pharma billionaires is what you do.

Most people are not willing to put in the effort that top business mangers have to get where they are today

Every one of us could be higher up the food chain if we had worker harder and smarter

But only a few do

Okay find but then that would account for why their pay went up 600% and ours 36%. But their pay went up 1200% and ours only 18%. Since 1978.

People ask when was America great or when did it stop being great. It stopped between 1978 and Now.

Are you telling me CEO's are worth 1200% more than they were in 1978?

So all you are doing is making excuses. Trying to change the subject. Yes, CEO's work hard. Yes they deserve 600x more than us. But 1200x?

Don't get caught up on the numbers. I'm just pointing out how and why the wealth gap between rich and rest of us has widened and why America isn't as great for us as it was for boomers. Boomers got their fair share of the profits. Pensions even. What do workers today get? Bare minimum. Why? No unions.

And I'm not saying we should all be in unions. Back when America was great, 35% of workers were in unions. Today, about 9% of us are in unions. So unions have no power. We have no seat at the table.

If we had a seat at the table no way CEO pay would have went up 1200% and ours only 18%. NO fucking way!!!

YOU'RE the party of rich people and billionaire corporations. You HATE working people and it shows in everything you do.

Forcing working people to submit to the whims of the pharma billionaires is what you do.
Yea yea. Right wing spin. It's like saying Republicans are the party for civil rights. It's laughable.

You guys cry about 1Soros. What about the 1000 Harlan Crows? Huh?

Forum List

Back