CDZ When America is predominantly brown and hispanic, will whites get special or even equal rights?

Please point out for us all of the black controlled, technologically advanced superpower nations? How about just one? Which black (or brown) nations have put men into space? Believe me, I'll be the first welcoming that occurrence. The advancement of ALL races would be for the better of ALL mankind.

True, but I think we both know that there will be no black or brown superpowers advancing the art of technology any time soon. Their saving grace will be being able to make inroads into western culture and hitch a ride, and western culture grabbing black and brown nations and trying to aid them as much as we can to pull themselves up through mutual arrangements.

I think a large part of the issue is economics. I can't think of a single black or brown country with the ability to generate enough economic power to raise itself socially much less technologically, militarily, and politically. The economic engine just isn't there. I don't know if it is location, resources or simple lack of will. But they ain't got it. Too many babies and too little ability to create opportunity for them.

Of course, the obvious other issue is that those in power tend to run banana republics creating just enough wealth for those in power sharing none of it with their people.

Last edited:
Virtually, the US becoming more brown has nothing to do with the Blacks. Throughout decades the percentage of Black population has been almost flat and it is expected to be so in the future.

What makes the US brown is growing number of Latin American population. American employers need this workers and they have become a part of American society over the years. And nothing will change that.

It is a fact that America is turning brown statistically. White birth rates are at record lows and immigration brings nearly all Hispanics.

Over the decades, once the attitudes of slavery were abolished, whites have generally worked to ensure equal access and equal rights in every aspect.

There is no shortage of laws and programs to protect and advance minority interests today.

But the day is coming when whites will be a minority numerically and on that day, will the new power structure have the same care and concern for the rights of a white minority?

What are your thoughts?

Its an interesting anxiety among many white folks, especially the conservative ones: Given the power, will people of color treat white people like white people treated people of color.

That anxiety is rather comically at odds with the empty claims of the same people that racism no longer exists in the US.

It is a fact that America is turning brown statistically. White birth rates are at record lows and immigration brings nearly all Hispanics.

Over the decades, once the attitudes of slavery were abolished, whites have generally worked to ensure equal access and equal rights in every aspect.

There is no shortage of laws and programs to protect and advance minority interests today.

But the day is coming when whites will be a minority numerically and on that day, will the new power structure have the same care and concern for the rights of a white minority?

What are your thoughts?

If whites lose control of their own country, two things will happen:
  1. As the country goes to increasing minority control, watch for this nation to fall apart as a superpower. Technologically and socially, America will go down the tubes becoming less and less that "shining city on the hill" and more and more just one more country like everyone else. And most everyone else SUCKS.
  2. If white become a true minority, expect persecution and discrimination, lots of it, more than you've ever seen in your live ever done by whites against minorities. Fortunately, I'll never live to see it.
Wow. So straight up white nationalist replacement theory.

What are your thoughts?

When the whites are in the minority, I hope the blacks etc, give you heaps.
It'll be the only time you felt like them .
Then we will see real racism.
Oprah, Morgan Freeman, yeah sure real racism...
You just don't get it do you?
How can there be real racism if people like Oprah , Morgan Freeman and other wealthy black people, can make their fortune, because it sure isnt only black people who watch them or buy their products. You who are a racist prick only see people for the color of their skin, not their content of character. I would say you should be ashamed for your thinking, but as a progressive slave, you just do what your prog masters tell you to do.

You pompous hypocrite. Racism is alive and well here and denying is pathetic. There was a civil war fought over the right to keep black slaves. As late as 1960 s blacks were still vigorously suppressed then miraculously overnight it all disappeared. Really.
If anyone should be ashamed it's white Americans because I'm not ashamed by pointing out the hypocrisy of denying it.
Oh by the way, which one do you think supported President Trump?

View attachment 502279

I don't care which one supported trump.
Forget those two. Concentrate on those 8 million republicans who voted for Biden .

Remember, if you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out. That is what the people above did. They can vote for trump until the cows come home and nothing will change.

Not so smart now son.
Let me remind you once again, kid.
White and Black Democrats had slaves before the Civil War so they could keep blacks in fear. White and Black Democrats fought to keep their slaves in the Civil War. After the Civil War, whites(KKK) terrorized blacks and burned their businesses and kill blacks, so they could keep blacks in fear. Up till the 1960s KKK Democrats continued to terrorized blacks to keep blacks in fear. Today we see ANTIFA/BLM terrorizing blacks and burning down their businesses and murdering blacks, so they can keep blacks in fear. Nothing has changed with Democrats...

And of course it was all the fault if those evil drmocrats. How could I have missed that. My apologies. Here's me thinking republicans were involved also. Silly me.

What are your thoughts?

When the whites are in the minority, I hope the blacks etc, give you heaps.
It'll be the only time you felt like them .
Then we will see real racism.
Oprah, Morgan Freeman, yeah sure real racism...
You just don't get it do you?
How can there be real racism if people like Oprah , Morgan Freeman and other wealthy black people, can make their fortune, because it sure isnt only black people who watch them or buy their products. You who are a racist prick only see people for the color of their skin, not their content of character. I would say you should be ashamed for your thinking, but as a progressive slave, you just do what your prog masters tell you to do.

You pompous hypocrite. Racism is alive and well here and denying is pathetic. There was a civil war fought over the right to keep black slaves. As late as 1960 s blacks were still vigorously suppressed then miraculously overnight it all disappeared. Really.
If anyone should be ashamed it's white Americans because I'm not ashamed by pointing out the hypocrisy of denying it.
Oh by the way, which one do you think supported President Trump?

View attachment 502279

I don't care which one supported trump.
Forget those two. Concentrate on those 8 million republicans who voted for Biden .

Remember, if you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out. That is what the people above did. They can vote for trump until the cows come home and nothing will change.

Not so smart now son.
Let me remind you once again, kid.
White and Black Democrats had slaves before the Civil War so they could keep blacks in fear. White and Black Democrats fought to keep their slaves in the Civil War. After the Civil War, whites(KKK) terrorized blacks and burned their businesses and kill blacks, so they could keep blacks in fear. Up till the 1960s KKK Democrats continued to terrorized blacks to keep blacks in fear. Today we see ANTIFA/BLM terrorizing blacks and burning down their businesses and murdering blacks, so they can keep blacks in fear. Nothing has changed with Democrats...

And of course it was all the fault if those evil drmocrats. How could I have missed that. My apologies. Here's me thinking republicans were involved also. Silly me.
Did anything i post is not factual?

What are your thoughts?

Its an interesting anxiety among many white folks, especially the conservative ones: Given the power, will people of color treat white people like white people treated people of color.

That anxiety is rather comically at odds with the empty claims of the same people that racism no longer exists in the US.
Well we did see with the 1/2 white president that he not only fucked the blacks bigly, but fucked the whites just as bad. So a totally black president of the left wing persuasion would not only fuck the blacks, but really fuck the whites bigly.. It is because progressive president dont give a fuck about you or me, just themselves...

What are your thoughts?
well, republicans recently passed legislation in many states to somewhat curtail the voting rights of primarily black and poor people.

and the (ultra-)rich and upper middle class have been rigging the legal arenas to their advantage as well.

What are your thoughts?
well, republicans recently passed legislation in many states to somewhat curtail the voting rights of primarily black and poor people.

and the (ultra-)rich and upper middle class have been rigging the legal arenas to their advantage as well.
republicans recently passed legislation in many states to somewhat curtail the voting rights of primarily black and poor people.

LIAR!!!

Forum List

Back