When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Someday school children will be taught the truth.
About Benedict Donald's betrayal of the once Grand Experiment in self government. They'll learn what a back stabbing, lying, larcenist worm he really was? What songs will they sing about him I wonder......

I am a republican and support what many were trying to accomplish for the right reasons, Ashli Babbitt however, charged a man pointing a gun at her, she deserves the Darwin award. Anytime someone presses another pointing a gun at them, at some point they should figure out they might get shot.
If she were a young black woman in Minnesota and it was a white officer you would say the same thing?

About Benedict Donald's betrayal of the once Grand Experiment in self government. They'll learn what a back stabbing, lying, larcenist worm he really was? What songs will they sing about him I wonder......
Americans will remember how Trump tried to keep us safe by building a border wall and enacting a Muslim ban. They will remember how made the Chinese suffer during trade negotiations. They will remember how he fought against the dirty Democrats and won, getting exonerated twice.

Americans will remember how Trump tried to keep us safe by building a border wall and enacting a Muslim ban. They will remember how made the Chinese suffer during trade negotiations. They will remember how he fought against the dirty Democrats and won, getting exonerated twice.
Nah more likely his brilliant campaign to convivence his base voters that there was a crisis at the border when illegal immigration was at a 40 year low and that Mexico would pay for it Then, when he couldn't make a deal, he had to declare a phony emergency to access dictatorial like powers, to steal funds from the Military, to pay for his renovations of Mexican Walls.

The GOP owns the corruption of using foreign aid as leverage to get a foreign nation to attack the opposition candidate as a political tactic in an upcoming election. As well as encouraging the violent opposition to the transfer of power based on non proven allegations.

The Dem own the corruption of lying about a blow job.

One of those parties should never ever have power again.

Oversold is a hoax element where something of a minor nature is falsely portrayed as something of a major nature, supported and stated by most.
Thinkers like me see right through it. Emotional cripples like you can’t and don’t wish to.
So you think the conspiracy theory that jc456 believes in is only believes by a small minority. I see. Good to know.

Nah more likely his brilliant campaign to convivence his base voters that there was a crisis at the border when illegal immigration was at a 40 year low and that Mexico would pay for it Then, when he couldn't make a deal, he had to declare a phony emergency to access dictatorial like powers, to steal funds from the Military, to pay for his renovations of Mexican Walls.

The GOP owns the corruption of using foreign aid as leverage to get a foreign nation to attack the opposition candidate as a political tactic in an upcoming election. As well as encouraging the violent opposition to the transfer of power based on non proven allegations.

The Dem own the corruption of lying about a blow job.

One of those parties should never ever have power again.
What a bunch of shit.

Those aren‘t facts. Just your sore loser conspiracy theories.
Fact:

wisconsin.png

Only emotetards refer to the failed Muller report as if it actually benefitted them. Denial of reality is Lib 101
Depends on what you mean by “benefit”. I think it helped shine a light on the truth. It certainly helped in that sense. Ultimately didn’t get through the Senate due to a partisan divide so didn’t help getting Trump out of office.

LoL. You were praising Barr until he didn’t go along with your retarded conspiracy theory.

By “real“ what you actually mean is people who go along with your stupid nonsense.
I am saying the DOJ is weaponized, and has been since Obama. The fraud will take care of itself.

Forum List

Back