When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

You seem to forget that Trump ran from Vietnam and that there were no wars for Obama to serve in.

How about Desert Storm? Barry the Fairy was 30, well below the cut-off age. Add that to his claim his parents met at the Selma bridge in '65, 4 years after he was born.....which made him 26 when my son and others went over the berm into Kuwait....Barry never showed up.....President Chickenshit.

There was no draft for the Gulf War, Obama didn't have to come up with a make believe illness to avoid fighting it.

Where is your proof that it was a make believe illness? Bone spurs are real, you know.

Trump tried to prove he has them and wasn't able to.
What happened when Trump showed me his foot (opinion) - CNN

Trump was also an athlete and there is no indication that bone spurs were ever a problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's very simple, moron, Obama did'n't dodge a draft, that's what is fucked up about the bone spurs, not whether Trump served or not, that he lied not to.

I'm sorry you don't understand the rather obvious point.

I just dropped a deuce on your "point", pinhead. You can't "dodge" a draft by having a genuine medical condition. You'd know trying to hump a 90 lb rucksack 10 kilometers double-time would be pretty rough with bone spurs in your ankles if you could even lift 90 lbs, which I doubt.

You dropped a deuce alright.

You brought up Obama, I demonstrated why it's different.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You seem to forget that Trump ran from Vietnam and that there were no wars for Obama to serve in.

How about Desert Storm? Barry the Fairy was 30, well below the cut-off age. Add that to his claim his parents met at the Selma bridge in '65, 4 years after he was born.....which made him 26 when my son and others went over the berm into Kuwait....Barry never showed up.....President Chickenshit.

There was no draft for the Gulf War, Obama didn't have to come up with a make believe illness to avoid fighting it.

Where is your proof that it was a make believe illness? Bone spurs are real, you know.

Trump was also an athlete and there is no indication that bone spurs were ever a problem.

Bone spurs go away. My wife had them. The condition is actually not pain caused by the bone spurs themselves but by the inflammation of the tissue on the bottom of the foot.

So was my wife, and she had them.

Bone spurs go away. My wife had them. The condition is actually not pain caused by the bone spurs themselves but by the inflammation of the tissue on the bottom of the foot.

Thanks, Doc, sorry heel spurs don't show up for a year and then magically vanish, they also don't disappear on their own without some sort of remedy.

Do Heel Spurs Go Away on Their Own?

Unfortunately, there is no cure for heel spurs.

Trump never talked about what he did to relive the pain, he couldn't even remember which foot it was until the campaign stated it was both. While his doctor* Bornstein documented Trump's childhood appendectomy that he had at the age of 10 he did not reference any bone/heel spurs.

I'm beginning to think you know as much about your wife's medical history as you do military protocol.

So was my wife, and she had them.

Your wife isn't a valid medical source just like you aren't a valid military source.

Trump never talked about what he did to relive the pain, he couldn't even remember which foot it was until the campaign stated it was both. While his doctor* Bornstein documented Trump's childhood appendectomy that he had at the age of 10 he did not reference any bone/heel spurs.

I'm beginning to think you know as much about your wife's medical history as you do military protocol.

Excellent...now you've moved on from military protocol to the treatment of bone spurs...neither of which you know anything about. I had a bone spur under my right kneecap for years and one day it was gone....it finally broke apart and vanished. There is also a difference between playing a round of golf and the requirements of combat...again things you know nothing about. If Trump had been drafted, he wouldn't have gone into the infantry given his background in ROTC and the attitude of the LBJ era Pentagon...it would have been a waste of everybody's time....same as trying to teach your sorry ass something.

Excellent...now you've moved on from military protocol to the treatment of bone spurs

I didn't bring up the bone spurs. I also didn't move away fromm military protocol, the fake admiral with the misspelled name stopped posting.

...neither of which you know anything about. I had a bone spur under my right kneecap for years and one day it was gone....it finally broke apart and vanished.

You're not a source, find something credible to link to that they magically go away.

There is also a difference between playing a round of golf and the requirements of combat...again things you know nothing about.

I didn't bring up golf. But what about him playing tennis, football and marching around at the military academy? Anyway, not a point I brought up, but thanks,.

If Trump had been drafted, he wouldn't have gone into the infantry given his background in ROTC and the attitude of the LBJ era Pentagon...it would have been a waste of everybody's time....same as trying to teach your sorry ass something.

Actually, Trump first claimed he avoided the draft by having a high draft number, well we know that's not true, so another lie.

Last edited:

Thanks, Doc, sorry heel spurs don't show up for a year and then magically vanish, they also don't disappear on their own without some sort of remedy.

The inflammation caused by the heel spurs goes away, dumbass. If that were not the case, she would still have difficulty walking.

BTW, I work for the military to this day. How about you?

Excellent...now you've moved on from military protocol to the treatment of bone spurs

I didn't bring up the bone spurs. I also didn't move away fromm military protocol, the fake admiral with the misspelled name stopped posting.

...neither of which you know anything about. I had a bone spur under my right kneecap for years and one day it was gone....it finally broke apart and vanished.

You're not a source, find something credible to link to that they magically go away.

There is also a difference between playing a round of golf and the requirements of combat...again things you know nothing about.

I didn't bring up golf. But what about him playing tennis, football and marching around at the military academy? Anyway, not a point I brought up, but thanks,.

If Trump had been drafted, he wouldn't have gone into the infantry given his background in ROTC and the attitude of the LBJ era Pentagon...it would have been a waste of everybody's time....same as trying to teach your sorry ass something.

Actually, Trump first claimed he avoided the draft by having a high draft number, well we know that's not true, so another lie.

How many years after he was in a military HIGH SCHOOL was it that he had the bone spurs? About a decade?

The inflammation caused by the heel spurs goes away, dumbass. If that were not the case, she would still have difficulty walking.

You need to provide a source to back up your claims.

You do understand what a salute if for, don't you?
(It's supposed to show that your hand is empty)
However, it's showing respect to men or women in uniform.
Trump just likes showing respect to a man in uniform.
I see nothing stupid about it.

You confuse a salute with a handshake.

It's become so ubiquitous that you may never have thought about why people shake hands. The history of the handshake dates back to the 5th century B.C. in Greece. It was a symbol of peace, showing that neither person was carrying a weapon.

Knights in armor raised visors with the right hand when meeting a comrade. This practice gradually became a way of showing respect and, in early American history, sometimes involved removing the hat. By 1820, the motion was modified to touching the hat, and since then it has become the Hand Salute used today.

Last edited:

How many years after he was in a military HIGH SCHOOL was it that he had the bone spurs? About a decade?

Like I said it wasn't originally my point anyway. There is no evidence in Trump's life that he ever had bone spurs with the exception of this deferment. He couldn't even remember what foot it was nor does his doctor have any medical history on it even though he does his appendectomy which he got when he was 10.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

When Trump finished the salute, L'l Kim starts laughing.

You do understand what a salute if for, don't you?
(It's supposed to show that your hand is empty)
However, it's showing respect to men or women in uniform.
Trump just likes showing respect to a man in uniform.
I see nothing stupid about it.

You confuse a salute with a handshake.

Knights in armor raised visors with the right hand when meeting a comrade. This practice gradually became a way of showing respect and, in early American history, sometimes involved removing the hat. By 1820, the motion was modified to touching the hat, and since then it has become the Hand Salute used today.

I don't count on them to get any of this right.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Your admiration for Kim is evident.

The rest of us don't give a shit what he's thinking, because we recognize he is a psychotic freak, who happens to control the fate of millions of people.

Trump is reaching out to him in order to exert some control over him. And you fools jeer.

I seriously hope that when war comes, you are dragged screaming from your home by some glaze-eyed antifa turd and beat with a bat on your tiny patch of grass before being drafted at gunpoint.

You need to provide a source to back up your claims.

Why? You can't read it!

Forum List

Back