When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

I find it confounding that a dipshit thinks an attorney's office being searched is dangerous when in fact it is criminal lawyers who are a much, much greater hazard to our way of life.

Yeah. Why should people even have attorneys, right? I mean if they're innocent, they have nothing to hide, right?

Except that Ken Starr was not investigating sex allegations when he was investigating Whitewater. It was not until Paula Jones filed her lawsuit that the issue of sex was raised at all.

Paula Jones filed her lawsuit on May 6, 1994 just before the expiration of the statute of limitations.

Ken Starr was appointed in August 1994 by a 3 judge panel.

The lawsuit was filed before Starr was appointed.

>>>>

SINCE trump's persistent bashing of the FBI, and justice dept, they have been dotting all i's, crossing all T's, and keeping their nose clean.... no one is going to go outside of the law for any searches related to trump, you can bet your booty on it!
So, we should just take their word for it?

Fuck that.

Release the warrant application to the public. Let us decide.

yet not one RW dipshit can prove Cohen didnt offer enough probable cause to have a warrant executed ....
I don't give a rat-fuck about Trump, but that's why I want to see what they had.

This affects all of us. We can't let government just waltz into our attorneys' offices and grab all our communications unless doing so is PROVED to be just and reasonable, with the highest level of scrutiny by the issuing Judge or Magistrate.

Leftists' masturbatory obsession with impeaching Trump has clouded their judgment. They are going to fuck themselves over in the process.

you want to see huh ... then join the investigating team.

YOU AINT ON THE NEED TO KNOW LIST !

Application for such a warrant takes the approval of the top officials of the DOJ. So the career folks have to approve it, the political appointees have to approve it, the judge has to approve it.

Lots of layers of due process.
I agree, but the DOJ has proved to be very loose on one side and have stonewalled on the other. Career people are likely covering their asses. So, I give zero credibility to the DOJ.

It comes down to the Judge/Magistrate and the evidence presented.

WE have the right to see it. We have the right to know. It directly affects us.
SINCE trump's persistent bashing of the FBI, and justice dept, they have been dotting all i's, crossing all T's, and keeping their nose clean.... no one is going to go outside of the law for any searches related to trump, you can bet your booty on it! :eek:

Trumps name wasnt even on the warrant and these RW asshats are crapping ALL OVER THEMSELVES.
it has nothing to do with trump you stupid ass. it has to do with rule of fking law. what part of that don't you understand? throwing away what makes america america is throwing our values in the toilet. and that is what they just did.

we would if the DOJ would ever send the paperwork over that congress is deserved. So the mere fact they won't abide by the subpoena, I assume it. so why don't they want to show the american people they did it all above board? hmmmmm protecting their asses.....ts
They have to redact top secrets from the documents. That takes a while, the normal review process is months long.

So, because some anonymous person on the internet can’t “name the crime”, then the raid is unconstitutional?

:lol:
no because the FBI hasn't told us what the crime was is what makes it unconstitutional. thanks for asking me though.

Please provide the section of the Constitution that requires the FBI to tell you the crime listed on the warrant for another person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I didn't say it was in the constitution to tell me. I said it's within the constitution to issue a warrant. and until they tell me as a citizen why, I already know the illegal warrant to spy on Carter Page has been issued. I'll take that confirmation they did it again with their trump syndrome full press.

Please provide the proof the warrant for Page was illegal

we would if the DOJ would ever send the paperwork over that congress is deserved. So the mere fact they won't abide by the subpoena, I assume it. so why don't they want to show the american people they did it all above board? hmmmmm protecting their asses.....ts

So, you are just assuming based on a lack of evidence.

Thanks

no because the FBI hasn't told us what the crime was is what makes it unconstitutional. thanks for asking me though.

Please provide the section of the Constitution that requires the FBI to tell you the crime listed on the warrant for another person

I didn't say it was in the constitution to tell me. I said it's within the constitution to issue a warrant. and until they tell me as a citizen why, I already know the illegal warrant to spy on Carter Page has been issued. I'll take that confirmation they did it again with their trump syndrome full press.

Thanks

no evidence not a lack. no evidence. you bet. there is no need for this to be classified. not at all. the american people need to know that our political parties aren't creating a coup against a sitting president.

The government just seriously invaded the rights of a citizen. They owe it to ALL OF US to explain why.

They can do the same to me.

I AM ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS!!!

This is the kind of Totalitarian government the left seems to love.

FUCK YOU!!! TAKE YOUR AUTHORITARIAN SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!

Thanks

no evidence not a lack. no evidence. you bet. there is no need for this to be classified. not at all. the american people need to know that our political parties aren't creating a coup against a sitting president.

READ POST #246 -- then KMA

The government just seriously invaded the rights of a citizen. They owe it to ALL OF US to explain why.

They can do the same to me.

I AM ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS!!!

This is the kind of Totalitarian government the left seems to love.

FUCK YOU!!! TAKE YOUR AUTHORITARIAN SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks

READ POST #246 -- then KMA
why?

Trumps name wasnt even on the warrant and these RW asshats are crapping ALL OVER THEMSELVES.
I don't give a fuck about Trump.

THE MOTHERFUCKING GOVERNMENT JUST RAIDED A LAWYER AND TOOK CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITH CLIENTS.

IF YOU GAVE A RAT-FUCK ABOUT ANY CIVIL LIBERTIES, YOU WOULD BE LOSING YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW. BUT YOU DON'T.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

it has nothing to do with trump you stupid ass. it has to do with rule of fking law. what part of that don't you understand? throwing away what makes america america is throwing our values in the toilet. and that is what they just did.
Rule of law? If Michael Cohen committed wire fraud, banking fraud, and other crimes, it doesn't matter whose lawyer he is. They get a search warrant against him.

Forum List

Back