When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?

They are executing a lawfully issued search warrant. That is called the rule of law and attorneys can be held accountable of they break the law. Trump I the one damaging this country.

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?

Well, the government could force us all to house the homeless in our spare bedrooms.

name one step in due process law procedures that was either missed or broken by the legal beagles ///

JUST ONE.
It's not about procedure for me. It's about CAUSE.

Release the warrant application. That's what I want. I want to see why this type of seriously-invasive search warrant was justified.

"Monday's raids included a search for communications related to efforts to suppress negative information ahead of the election, including communications that Trump had with Cohen regarding the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape that captured Trump making lewd remarks about women that surfaced a month before the election, CNN reported this week.

Records related to Cohen's taxi medallion business were also sought."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING????

THAT'S WHY THEY RAIDED COHEN'S OFFICE???????????
looking for the cum stained dress on Trump through his lawyer. And someone wants me to prove it's unconstitutional

If a lawyer conspires in a crime, it pierces the privilege. In short, a lawyer can't assist in the commission of a crime, and communications toward that end are open to a search warrant.
So, let's see what the application says. What was the conspiracy?

JUSTIFY this highly-invasive government action.

name one step in due process law procedures that was either missed or broken by the legal beagles ///

JUST ONE.

Release the warrant application. That's what I want. I want to see why this type of seriously-invasive search warrant was justified.

So they did everything legally and by the book. You just don't like why.

it has nothing to do with trump you stupid ass. it has to do with rule of fking law. what part of that don't you understand? throwing away what makes america america is throwing our values in the toilet. and that is what they just did.
Rule of law? If Michael Cohen committed wire fraud, banking fraud, and other crimes, it doesn't matter whose lawyer he is. They get a search warrant against him.
If....then the question is, how would they know he did any of that ahead of a warrant? meaning they didn't know he was doing that and illegally seized his personal property to find it. that isn't our law. you should read up on our constitution.

You are the one who needs to read the Constitution. The US Attorney's office in southern NY believed they had probable cause that Cohen was involved in multiple felonies. They took it to a judge and the judge agreed. That is our law and there was nothing illegal about it.

JUST ONE.

for the 999th time- YOURE NOT ON THE GODDAMN NEED TO KNOW LIST

YOU STUPID SHIT ..

IT WILL BE MADE PUBLIC WHEN ITS TIME- NOT UNTIL.

go hump jc unil then

you want to see huh ... then join the investigating team.

YOU AINT ON THE NEED TO KNOW LIST !
The government just seriously invaded the rights of a citizen. They owe it to ALL OF US to explain why.

They can do the same to me.

I AM ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS!!!

This is the kind of Totalitarian government the left seems to love.

FUCK YOU!!! TAKE YOUR AUTHORITARIAN SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!

They do not owe us a damn thing, just to the guy that had it happen to him.

If they do the same to you then you are owed a reason why, but I am not owned one if they do it to you. It is none of my damn business.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

YOU STUPID SHIT ..

go hump jc unil then

Maybe he's a co-conspirator with Cohen, and wants a heads up what they might be coming after him for.

it has nothing to do with trump you stupid ass. it has to do with rule of fking law. what part of that don't you understand? throwing away what makes america america is throwing our values in the toilet. and that is what they just did.
Rule of law? If Michael Cohen committed wire fraud, banking fraud, and other crimes, it doesn't matter whose lawyer he is. They get a search warrant against him.
If....then the question is, how would they know he did any of that ahead of a warrant? meaning they didn't know he was doing that and illegally seized his personal property to find it. that isn't our law. you should read up on our constitution.

You are the one who needs to read the Constitution. The US Attorney's office in southern NY believed they had probable cause that Cohen was involved in multiple felonies. They took it to a judge and the judge agreed. That is our law and there was nothing illegal about it.
what's that have to do with Mueller then and the president of the US?

The only allegations of a substantive crime is against the Russians and a dutch lawyer who aren't here, never were here and never gonna be here. Every "crime" committed by an American is dependent on the questioning. No crime, just not answering truthfully. Not even answering to conceal a crime! Just not answering truthfully. In the case of the hapless drunk, Papadapolous, he got the date of a meeting wrong.

Now Carter Page has been investigated continually with no crime. He's going to sue, if he hasn't filed the lawsuit already. He was accused of lying about a "meeting" with russians when the meeting consisted of saying hello on stage when both were panelists during a conference.

Mueller has nothing. Never had anything and is trying to make something in true Stalinist fashion.

The only allegations of a substantive crime is against the Russians and a dutch lawyer who aren't here, never were here and never gonna be here. Every "crime" committed by an American is dependent on the questioning. No crime, just not answering truthfully. Not even answering to conceal a crime! Just not answering truthfully. In the case of the hapless drunk, Papadapolous, he got the date of a meeting wrong.

Now Carter Page has been investigated continually with no crime. He's going to sue, if he hasn't filed the lawsuit already. He was accused of lying about a "meeting" with russians when the meeting consisted of saying hello on stage when both were panelists during a conference.

Mueller has nothing. Never had anything and is trying to make something in true Stalinist fashion.
Several Americans have already pled guilty, dipshit.

You really should read the links I provide you before making a total ass of yourself in public.

Correct I'm a private citizen of these United States as such I want to know my government hasn't been over run by foreign agents to take over my country, therefore , I am demanding to see the paperwork that justified a warrant. I don't want in the future it to be a family member or friend of mine. again, we have a constitution, let's follow it. I'm not asking for a lot.

YOU STUPID SHIT ..

go hump jc unil then

Maybe he's a co-conspirator with Cohen, and wants a heads up what they might be coming after him for.
maybe he's a foreign agent inside the government. Why are you afraid to see it isn't? Are you a foreign agent on a message board?

The Government is allowed to raid when they have a search warrant

It is in the fourth amendment
but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant
well--MOST[ all ?? ] attorneys representing a suspect for committing a crime are in a criminal investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????!!
and they don't raid these attorneys
that's because those lawyers are not the lawyer who did the alleged unlawful deed.....in this case it is Cohen who is suspect of doing that based on the statements made to the entire world....by Cohen himself..... his clients are not the suspects, Cohen is himself, the suspect.

The suspect of nothing. Mueller is hoping that something will turn up in his illegal raid. Or if nothing turns up, maybe something that he can make into a crime with a bit of tweaking here and there.

The only allegations of a substantive crime is against the Russians and a dutch lawyer who aren't here, never were here and never gonna be here. .

What about the multiple count indictments, and superseded indictments against Manafort, Gates, and Flynn? Manafort alone is facing two sets of indictments in two different jurisdictions.

The only allegations of a substantive crime is against the Russians and a dutch lawyer who aren't here, never were here and never gonna be here. .

What about the multiple count indictments, and superseded indictments against Manafort, Gates, and Flynn? Manafort alone is facing two sets of indictments in two different jurisdictions.
about what?

Forum List

Back