Zone1 When people say I should fear BLM for being Marxists and wanting to eliminate nuclear black family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about Black Lives Matter, I'm worried about White Lives Matter. White Lives Matter wants to eradicate the nuclear Black family unit off the face of the planet, whether socially, economically, emotionally, physically, etc, and has been trying for the past 500 years.

There is no "White Lives Matter" group or movement.

In fact, the idea of "white people" is a new liberal construct. White people are actually dozens of ethnic groups from scores of different region. We aren't all one, in spite of liberal attempts to meld us into one unit to be despised by them.

There is no "White Lives Matter" group or movement.

In fact, the idea of "white people" is a new liberal construct. White people are actually dozens of ethnic groups from scores of different region. We aren't all one, in spite of liberal attempts to meld us into one unit to be despised by them.
White Lives Matter is a way of life. A set of tenets and behaviors.

I'm not worried about Black Lives Matter, I'm worried about White Lives Matter. White Lives Matter wants to eradicate the nuclear Black family unit off the face of the planet, whether socially, economically, emotionally, physically, etc, and has been trying for the past 500 years.
Come on IM2, Black people have done a remarkable job dismantling their nuclear families aided by Democrat policies. "White people" had nothing to do with the Fatherless home epidemic in poor Black communities.

clock_22.gif

No, you guys want that WAAAAAY more than us. In fact we have been chastising your irresponsible community for many years over it. Im not sure where you came up with this idea that we want to eradicate families, but i assume that it probably has something to do with your low IQ.

Before the left enacted their "Great Society" and welfare system, the black family structure was strong. Since then liberalism has led to more than 70% of black children being born into a single parent home. Generally that single parent is the mother. This means millions of kids are growing up with no positive male role model.

The welfare state is the culprit, not the White Lives Matter boggieman, whatever that is,

I thought the NBA players were dismantling the black nuclear family all on their own.
Why is it so hard to take care of your offspring?
Is it because you have to put up with some very large & insane women?
Is that why black fathers at home are rarer than progressives who don't want to kill babies?

Before the left enacted their "Great Society" and welfare system, the black family structure was strong. Since then liberalism has led to more than 70% of black children being born into a single parent home. Generally that single parent is the mother. This means millions of kids are growing up with no positive male role model.

The welfare state is the culprit, not the White Lives Matter boggieman, whatever that is,
I'm not talking about the nuclear family, but the race war perpetuated by white society in general.

I thought the NBA players were dismantling the black nuclear family all on their own.
Why is it so hard to take care of your offspring?
Is it because you have to put up with some very large & insane women?
Is that why black fathers at home are rarer than progressives who don't want to kill babies?
Black women ARE pretty terrible, now that you mention it. There are some good ones out there for sure, but god damn are there droves and droves of really bad ones. Loud, obnoxious, ignorant, fake nails and hair, fat, terrible fashion sense and shitloads of undisciplined kids. No thanks man. Ill pass on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back