When Trump is POTUS, they are kids in cages in concentration camps...now they are children in influx facilities.

Oh you silly leftists....always spinning. You guys are dizzy all the time, arent you?

Have children been ripped from their accompanying parents arms like they were under your orange god?

Lol what a joke you are . Who knows what they are doing to kids down there. Pizza toppings? Nobody is allowed to see.

She doesn't care about the children, if she did she would want to see what's going on and why isn't Biden allowing anybody in. Trump would've been impeach if he did what Biden is doing.

The media is not waiting as it is paying attention----now.

No it is not. Where are the reporters demanding access to the facilities and why arent they blasting Biden for being a fascist.

Show us how the media is paying attention....specifically.
Show me where they are not paying attention---specifically.
I don't watch CNN or mainstream media, but I was hearing nothing but children in cages 24/7 in Trump's term. Had Cortez staring at an empty parking lot crying about children drinking out of toilets. I see or hear nothing. You loons could careless about kids. Hell your support of abortion shows that and you not caring about them now proves it.
I am so happy that we have someone like you who cares sooo much.

No it's not, they will remain silent because there is a democrat president. Which proves you really don't care about the kids.
No, they have not remained silent, certainly not the media outlets that I watch.
I know that Fox News loves the unfortunate situation and discusses it ad nausea.
We know that you didn't care about the children under President Cockroach, so why are you so concerned now? I read that 80% of females on the other side of the fence have been raped? Is that not reason enough to bring them in? If you care, that is.
Trump had the border under control. Dumbass Biden told them to come, the crisis is all Bidens fault 100%. The pictures that you saw during Trump's term. Was actually taken during Obama's term. I don't see any of y'all outraged to the extent you were with Trump. Proves you to be a total hypocrite and you have no credibility at all. The kids are being treated worse now than a few years ago.
I am sooo happy to have someone like you who cares sooo much about the plight of those children. Biden has empathy and moral fiber that is lacking in Trump.
Did you know that 80% of females at the border are raped? This surely tells you,
as someone who really cares, that something has to be done in the name of humanity, yes?

No it's not, they will remain silent because there is a democrat president. Which proves you really don't care about the kids.
No, they have not remained silent, certainly not the media outlets that I watch.
I know that Fox News loves the unfortunate situation and discusses it ad nausea.
We know that you didn't care about the children under President Cockroach, so why are you so concerned now? I read that 80% of females on the other side of the fence have been raped? Is that not reason enough to bring them in? If you care, that is.
Trump had the border under control. Dumbass Biden told them to come, the crisis is all Bidens fault 100%. The pictures that you saw during Trump's term. Was actually taken during Obama's term. I don't see any of y'all outraged to the extent you were with Trump. Proves you to be a total hypocrite and you have no credibility at all. The kids are being treated worse now than a few years ago.
I am sooo happy to have someone like you who cares sooo much about the plight of those children. Biden has empathy and moral fiber that is lacking in Trump.
Did you know that 80% of females at the border are raped? This surely tells you,
as someone who really cares, that something has to be done in the name of humanity, yes?
Then maybe they shouldn't make the journey. They say there are going to be 2 million illegals crossing our border by September. We cannot take that many that quick.

Then maybe they shouldn't make the journey. They say there are going to be 2 million illegals crossing our border by September. We cannot take that many that quick.
Correct, I agree

Forum List

Back