When Trump is POTUS, they are kids in cages in concentration camps...now they are children in influx facilities.

"When Trump was POTUS" not "When Trump is POTUS", a dropout could do better. The leftist do just like the rightist and then call it turkey why is this something new and exciting to yous?
In other words, "I can not refute the legitimacy of your post, so instead I will insult your intelligence"

Well done.
I was not trying to refute on reference that no matter who is the current president the same problem prevails. I know you only see the myopic side of it.

The media is not waiting as it is paying attention----now.
No it's not, they will remain silent because there is a democrat president. Which proves you really don't care about the kids.
No, they have not remained silent, certainly not the media outlets that I watch.
I know that Fox News loves the unfortunate situation and discusses it ad nausea.
We know that you didn't care about the children under President Cockroach, so why are you so concerned now? I read that 80% of females on the other side of the fence have been raped? Is that not reason enough to bring them in? If you care, that is.

You want us to bring in the people who raped 80% of the females traveling with them? :disbelief:

No it is not. Where are the reporters demanding access to the facilities and why arent they blasting Biden for being a fascist.

Show us how the media is paying attention....specifically.
Show me where they are not paying attention---specifically.

Show how something is not happening? What the fuck are you talking about?

Its a simple request. Show me how the media is reporting on Bidens kids in cages.

Showing something that is NOT happening is not a thing.

No it's not, they will remain silent because there is a democrat president. Which proves you really don't care about the kids.
No, they have not remained silent, certainly not the media outlets that I watch.
I know that Fox News loves the unfortunate situation and discusses it ad nausea.
We know that you didn't care about the children under President Cockroach, so why are you so concerned now? I read that 80% of females on the other side of the fence have been raped? Is that not reason enough to bring them in? If you care, that is.

You want us to bring in the people who raped 80% of the females traveling with them? :disbelief:

You racist! :rolleyes:

Everyone crossing the border illegally is less likely to commit a crime than any American...I mean, other than the crime of illegal immigration.

APP-062018-Immigration-Detention.jpg

Question: What do you see here?

Lefty answers: It depends on who the President is.
I just want to know where I can get one of those shiny blankets.
just go to your local hardware store...you can get a piece of plastic there....that's what the Dems are forming these kids to sleep in...just tragic...the human right abuses of the Dems is sad. But, that's what leftist do....

Oh you silly leftists....always spinning. You guys are dizzy all the time, arent you?

Have children been ripped from their accompanying parents arms like they were under your orange god?

yes....just like Xiden did when he was Obama's VP.

You know you are not dealing with a serious person when they say “ripped from their parents arms.”

You are dealing with a disingenuous emotional asshole.

Oh you silly leftists....always spinning. You guys are dizzy all the time, arent you?

Have children been ripped from their accompanying parents arms like they were under your orange god?

That didnt happen.

Children were separated from those claiming to be their parents when, in fact, they found it strange that a 16 year old claimed to be the parents of a 6 year old.

And by the way....no one was forced to drink water from a toilet.

You can lie all you want you fucking drama queen. But it does not make it true.

Trump made no effort to improve conditions during his 4 years, after taking children from their parents unnecessarily, and no files to reunite them with their parents.
Empathy? Naah. Lack of moral fiber? yaah!

xiden and the scum demonRATS make no effort to improve conditions ,after taking children from their parents unnecessarily, and no cares to reunite them with their parents.

Trump made no effort to improve conditions during his 4 years, after taking children from their parents unnecessarily, and no files to reunite them with their parents.

This is simply a fucking lie.

You think Trump held the same children in the same facilities for 4 years? What the fuck are you talking about?we

Did I say that? NO. I wouldn't be surprised though. While we are on the subject--
since when do you give a rats ass about these children? You didn't care when your guy was president, yes? Now you are crying crocodile tears. Who are you kidding?

we didn't have a humanitarian crisis, and human rights abuses like this under the prior President.

There was some minors, a few hundred (a drop in the bucket compared to what we are seeing now0, but they weren't keep in barred up cargo containers, or boarded up chain linked cages, with plastic for blankets.

You think Trump held the same children in the same facilities for 4 years? What the fuck are you talking about?

Did I say that? NO. I wouldn't be surprised though. While we are on the subject--
since when do you give a rats ass about these children? You didn't care when your guy was president, yes? Now you are crying crocodile tears. Who are you kidding?

deflection noted...bleating sheep

You think Trump held the same children in the same facilities for 4 years? What the fuck are you talking about?we

we didn't have a humanitarian crisis, and human rights abuses like this under the prior President.

There was some minors, a few hundred (a drop in the bucket compared to what we are seeing now0, but they weren't keep in barred up cargo containers, or boarded up chain linked cages, with plastic for blankets.

Trump had the border under control. Dumbass Biden told them to come, the crisis is all Bidens fault 100%. The pictures that you saw during Trump's term. Was actually taken during Obama's term. I don't see any of y'all outraged to the extent you were with Trump. Proves you to be a total hypocrite and you have no credibility at all. The kids are being treated worse now than a few years ago.

No it is not. Where are the reporters demanding access to the facilities and why arent they blasting Biden for being a fascist.

Show us how the media is paying attention....specifically.
Show me where they are not paying attention---specifically.
I don't watch CNN or mainstream media, but I was hearing nothing but children in cages 24/7 in Trump's term. Had Cortez staring at an empty parking lot crying about children drinking out of toilets. I see or hear nothing. You loons could careless about kids. Hell your support of abortion shows that and you not caring about them now proves it.

Forum List

Back