When was the last time the left blamed the actual guy that killed 17 people?

Only because they don't have violent third world aliens flooding their countries, as we do. Now, with the influx of refugee's, their crime rates are exploding. Especially their violent crime rates with guns. Don't forget they are already illegal, yet the criminals seem to have no problem getting them. Put another way, 2% of the counties in the USA account for 54% of the gun crimes. Why? Those counties are already gifted with the sort of gun control you love.

Why aren't the gun laws preventing gun crimes?
This immigration thing is just a made up issue from the right. It's their latest, in a long line of manufactured boogie-men.

Only because they don't have violent third world aliens flooding their countries, as we do. Now, with the influx of refugee's, their crime rates are exploding. Especially their violent crime rates with guns. Don't forget they are already illegal, yet the criminals seem to have no problem getting them. Put another way, 2% of the counties in the USA account for 54% of the gun crimes. Why? Those counties are already gifted with the sort of gun control you love.

This immigration thing is just a made up issue from the right. It's their latest, in a long line of manufactured boogie-men.
Dismissing his post and claiming immigration is a "made up issue" isn't an argument.
Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

No, it's not. You watch, as the refugees continue to arrive in Europe their violent crime rate is going to continue to skyrocket. It's not a black/white issue, it is a cultural issue. Third world country's don't value life as first world countries do. That is a simple fact. When they come here they bring their culture with them. The good parts, and the bad.

I don't know, how many jews died without guns under Hitler's rage? DOH!
They had guns in the Warsaw ghetto and the result was the same. Your little pea shooter will not protect you from a cobra gunship.

The Romanian Revolution was begun with .22 target pistols. Your memory is either really short, or you ignore the fact that marksmen killed the guys controlling the tanks and then they had the tanks. Just imagine how many fewer people would have died had they been better armed from the beginning.

Seriously, does anyone even know? That commie propaganda march on Saturday did not have one sign blaming the actual guy or the failure of those government agencies that ignored at least 47 warnings.

Anyone else think that was deliberate? It was the fbi that ignored it right? We know for a fact what they are about. We also know the left love it when a tragedy happens where they can take full advantage.

Why is it so far fetched that that was deliberate? Well, when was the last time you saw anyone on the left blame the actual guy?

No ask why.

Yup. They just don't want to get it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Seriously, does anyone even know? That commie propaganda march on Saturday did not have one sign blaming the actual guy or the failure of those government agencies that ignored at least 47 warnings.

Anyone else think that was deliberate? It was the fbi that ignored it right? We know for a fact what they are about. We also know the left love it when a tragedy happens where they can take full advantage.

Why is it so far fetched that that was deliberate? Well, when was the last time you saw anyone on the left blame the actual guy?

No ask why.

Actually if he had a WASPish surname and hadn't been hispanic, his name would be on a lot more marchers' posters. that's the way they roll; NRA=White.

17 Dead at Parkland
56 Dead in Las Vegas
49 Dead at Pulse Night Club
26 Dead at Sandy Hook.
43 Dead at VA Tech

I could go on...

PLEASE DO!

But you conveniently forget to include in that SAME period of time*......

11,800 Dead children killed by parents in Democrat Cities due to fucked up liberal policies that encourage broken homes and domestic violence, protecting criminals
16,000 Dead due to bleeding heart liberal judges releasing criminals early
24,000 Dead due to liberals lax laws on texting and driving
7,300 Dead soldiers due to restrictive liberal military policies putting soldiers in the way of harm
36,000 Dead due to liberal judges going soft on drunk drivers
12,700 Dead due to liberal drug policies that invite drug addiction, drug dealing, violent crime
23,000 Dead due to gang violence as the Left shields "Victim Illegals" and" underprivileged" youth
6,000,000 Dead babies killed by liberal abortion policies

And I could go on and on....Don't give me your weak fascist bullshit about guns, prick.

:fu:

*approximate figures based on quick Googling and extrapolation. the POINT being the people killed by guns is infinitely small compared to deaths caused by democrat/liberal policies. And don't beg ME to do YOUR research. Educate yourself.

And the guy who killed 17 at a high school shouldn’t have been able to buy a gun.

That dude in San Francisco shot ONE person and it was by accident. But you Righties sure ran with it .

The ILLEGAL ALIEN didn't shoot Kate Steinle by accident, he intentionally pulled the trigger. Only simple minded people can even begin to think that. We all agree that the kid shouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun. YOUR government FAILED to do their duty and by THEIR inaction, he was able to buy a gun, and murder people.

Government failure? CHECK.

Sorry but you say the illegal alien intentionally pulled the trigger. But this issue went to case. And the jury decided the incident was an accidental shooting. So, we can believe you or the jury. You, me boy, loose.

Do we all believe that this clown should not have been in the us, yes.
Do we all believe that he have not have had a handgun. Yes.

Sorry, me boy, but saying a jury was unanimously simple minded is stupid.

And, he did not murder people, he stupidly shot a pistol by mistake. So the jury said.
Terrible thing. Kate should be alive. But in this country in 2013
we had nearly 34,000 deaths by firearm. Get that number, me boy. 34,000!!!!!!!
And many were by guns acquired illegally. And you are trying to make a case of one accidental killing bing a murder, because you want it to be a murder.
You look, to me, just plain stupid.

All the verdict proved was that the DA was a moron, and the "expert" they chose for the case was either ignored or likewise a moron. The illegal alien placed his finger on the trigger, he then pulled it. That requires an act of volition. That makes the firing of the pistol INTENTIONAL.

Dick Chaney did the same to his hunting buddy. Throw him in jail ?

Hunting accidents can indeed be charged criminally. i am not familiar with the cheney case but if it were a case of clear negligence then absolutely he could have been tried.
if the guy who got shot decided to press charges

No ask why.
Because the guy who didn't have a father, and mother, was a victim, so it wasn't his fault he went and killed all those victims? In liberal victimhood you blame the object not the person when that object kills.

SUV runs over people...Not a reckless driver runs over people.

When liberals hate an object, they blame it for all the troubles in the world.

SUV strikes, kills woman standing at Lauderdale Lakes bus stop

Yep. They were banned but had a sunset clause. The crime rate stayed the same whether they were legal or not, and the whole original argument for their control was found to be false. That's why the ban was allowed to expire.
Country's with gun control have lower homicide rates.

And it has more to do with other variables than guns

Did you know that 70% of all the murders in this country are concentrated in distinct and small areas of just 5% of all counties?
Did you know that those 70% of murders are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities ?
Did you know that in those same counties there are large areas with virtually no murders?
Did you know that 54% of all counties in the US have a murder rate of virtually zero?

We do not have a gun problem or a murder problem in this country

We have an urban violence problem

Get a handle on that and the murder will drop to a rate comparable to any country.

Why don't we do it?

We don't give a shit if urban minorities kill each other that's why.

so are you saying people don't go over 70 miles and hour? everyone drives at or under that speed. Really, you're gonna tell the class how no one does now right?
All I'm saying, is that it is illegal to drive over 70mph anywhere in the country. If you go over 70mph, you're breaking the law. And soon, if you own an assault rifle and you are a civilian, you will be breaking the law as well.
Speed limits in the United States - Wikipedia

so are you saying people don't go over 70 miles and hour? everyone drives at or under that speed. Really, you're gonna tell the class how no one does now right?
All I'm saying, is that it is illegal to drive over 70mph anywhere in the country. If you go over 70mph, you're breaking the law. And soon, if you own an assault rifle and you are a civilian, you will be breaking the law as well.
all I'm saying is that doesn't mean a gd damn thing if there isn't a cop around. Much like a gun.

The gun was left there in a paper bag, he took the bag and by accident dropped the paper bag on to a rocky jetty area or dropped the gun that he found in the bag or something like that at the beach where he had walked to, and the gun that he found in the bag went off when it hit the rocky area, that set the gun off and ultimately killed the girl.....if this is the same case I had read about, a couple of months ago???

That is a physical impossibility. There are multiple mechanical interlocks that can only allow the gun to fire when the trigger is pulled. You could place a punch on the firing pin and hit it with a hammer without effect. Without the trigger lifting a transfer bar into place there is no possible way for the firing pin to contact the primer of the cartridge.
Just saying....that was the perp.'s defense and the prosecutor could not or did not, prove otherwise....thus the jury's verdict, of not guilty.

By definition, his own defense admitted it was still a crime. A confession is obviously not the defense failing to make it's case. It was jury nullification
dude, all it took was one gun expert to show how impossible it is for a gun to go off by dropping it and the probability of where the barrel would end up.

There would have had to been a bullet in the chamber and the hammer fully cocked. in that supposed bag. qualify the odds on that. where's the cop that left it there?

all I'm saying is that doesn't mean a gd damn thing if there isn't a cop around. Much like a gun.
Many times it's unsafe to do the speed limit because so many others are exceeding it

Many times it's unsafe to do the speed limit because so many others are exceeding it
and where is that government resource to ticket them all? If you need an analogy, this is it. government can't be everywhere and hardly anywhere during the execution of a crime. I'm just saying to think government can protect anyone is laughable.

Forum List

Back