Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

Amazing. I just explained to you how this all works and you immediately revert to the exact same behavior based on the same erroneous assumptions.

So in your opinion, white women are NOT the group who have benefited most from affirmative action? Why or why not and based on what sources of information?
I have not seen proof, nor have I experienced AA. What behavior have I reverted to? It is an ASSumption on white women being the biggest beneficiaries of AA. I’m not saying no white women are hired solely on race and gender, I have not seen it, I don’t believe it is true as a group.

There are millions upon millions of white people in this country, and they don't all treat blacks identically. The same can be said about blacks regarding whites. Broad brushing achieves nothing except resentment.
Racism is also systemic. Continuing to pretend it only about individual treatment creates resentment of whites.

Obama wasn't black he was mixed race. His mother American white, his father was Kenyan black. Many Americans struggle with facts.
Obama was black. If he was on a most wanted poster he wiuld be blacks a low lifes such as you would not be making these claims. So until you can do the same with light skinned half white criminals, Obama is black.

You have a place at the table, but what have you brought to the table other than grievances?
Don't be white telling me what I have. I know how things are, not the way you pretend they are.

Obama was black. If he was on a most wanted poster he wiuld be blacks a low lifes such as you would not be making these claims. So until you can do the same with light skinned half white criminals, Obama is black.
He's mixed race, that's a biological fact.

Obama wasn't black he was mixed race. His mother American white, his father was Kenyan black. Many Americans struggle with facts.
Mixed race is black in the US. It was black under the US Jim Crowe laws - the one drop rule, and now when a black wins the highest office he isn’t black?

Mixed race is black in the US. It was black under the US Jim Crowe laws - the one drop rule, and now when a black wins the highest office he isn’t black?
The last part of your post is only a thrown up problem because the first part of your post is wrong (although by the looks of it, only right in the US)

The last part of your post is only a thrown up problem because the first part of your post is wrong (although by the looks of it, only right in the US)
It’s how it was defined in tbe U.S. when it came to segregation. Seems odd to suddenly change it when it comes to lauding something positive..oh wait he isn’t really black enough for the purpose of accomplishments but he is black enough to be segregated.

You’re talking about crimes apparently. And I don’t doubt for a moment that some crimes are committed based largely on racist motivations.

You don’t want to forgive that? Cool. Don’t. But just be careful not to generalize the criminal racist behavior of a few to all people belonging to the racial group of the criminals in question. For that is prejudice.

If you do it, you are prejudging all of a race based on the behavior of just a few. That’s racism, not so pure but pretty simple.
You're mistaken, about all of the above.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back