When will McCaine get it?

McCain is an establishment RINO and might as well be a democrat. My guess is that he is just putting his name to stuff that he hopes will undermine the Trump administration.

Ive never been a JM fan, but if RW idiots insist on insulting a dying man they could at least spell his name correctly

Remember when Bush beat out McCain in the primary and how childish McCain acted?...at the GOP convention that year Bush made the mistake (one of his many) and allowed McCain to give the keynote speech...McCain used the time to bash the people that voted for Bush and then ended the speech by saying I fear for my nation then he turned and walked off the stage...
I knew he was a liberal plant way back then...he is a grudge holder and his anger and desire for revenge weighs heavy on his soul...The nation will be better off when he is gone...
McCain was right. Dubya was a disaster.

These goofs like supporting disastrous presidents..

:highfive:

That’s ok we forgive you. Go Trump.

So you voted for a jackass who threw the economy off the edge of a cliff and then complain that Obama didn't fix it fairly...
Never voted for Bush Jr or his hinged at the waist father...Obama was still a disaster....

Maybe if you live in the boonies , but the cities are booming with jobs, real estate is back up and selling..
I'm not even going to give you the benefit of doubt...that's just a plain lie...Trump is correcting what Obama screwed up...

Maybe if you live in the boonies , but the cities are booming with jobs, real estate is back up and selling..
I'm not even going to give you the benefit of doubt...that's just a plain lie...Trump is correcting what Obama screwed up...

thats nice ***************

the Dow was down 660 points last week - the biggest drop since 08 ...

The Dow has now lost as much as 1,500 points, or 5.6%, in a span of just six trading days. The S&P 500 is also down about 5% from its all-time high, signaling what analysts call a "pullback."

Last edited:
the Dow was down 660 points last week - the biggest drop since 08 ...

The Dow has now lost as much as 1,500 points, or 5.6%, in a span of just six trading days. The S&P 500 is also down about 5% from its all-time high, signaling what analysts call a "pullback."
It was over 26000 dufuss so what if we have a 2% correction?...it's healthy! check the unemployment numbers and Trump's poll numbers....Buuuuaaaahahahaha

A twice deported drunk ass illegal with no license and no insurance KILLED an NFL star. Again how many Americans must be killed before we deport these lawless illegals the hell out of our country??? How many Americans must be killed before asshole liberals stop giving them sanctuary???

trump is coasting off what obama fixed.

he's just lucky his supporters have the brains of a door knob, collectively.

Do you want to know why that is so wrong? Because Trump has taken action with economic forces like tax cuts and regulation cuts...if this was as you say an Obama economy then why hasn't Trump ruined it?
Quite the contrary he has improved life for millions of Americans...even you if you had the balls to admit it...

A twice deported drunk ass illegal with no license and no insurance KILLED an NFL star. Again how many Americans must be killed before we deport these lawless illegals the hell out of our country??? How many Americans must be killed before asshole liberals stop giving them sanctuary???
His family should sue every wetback supporting jackass politician in the nation for everything they have...

Do you want to know why that is so wrong? Because Trump has taken action with economic forces like tax cuts and regulation cuts...if this was as you say an Obama economy then why hasn't Trump ruined it?
Quite the contrary he has improved life for millions of Americans...even you if you had the balls to admit it...

oh brother :eusa_doh:

note to self- apologize to door knobs

When will he get that no one cares about him and would like him to just hush and go somenplace and die from his tumor?

John McCain, Chris Coons unveil bipartisan immigration bill as pressure builds for a deal

Probably when folks like you quit posting about him and providing links to his legislative proposals.
Nothing wrong with daylight and knowing what is going on....McCain has been bucking the GOP for years...time to tell it like it is...

When will he get that no one cares about him and would like him to just hush and go somenplace and die from his tumor?

John McCain, Chris Coons unveil bipartisan immigration bill as pressure builds for a deal

Probably when folks like you quit posting about him and providing links to his legislative proposals.
Nothing wrong with daylight and knowing what is going on....McCain has been bucking the GOP for years...time to tell it like it is...

From what I gather you're saying, he's worth caring about.

Forum List

Back