Where Are All The Atheists And Agnostics?

I'm not the topic of this thread, idiot.

Nor a contributor to the aid of the flood victims.

Since you have no way of knowing any such thing, I conclude that you're only trying to deflect away from your failed thread.

As I said before, the TRUTH hurts. I have shamed you.

You have only shamed yourself.

Matthew 6:1-34 ES
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret.

You are condemning me? LOL!!

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

I think floods are considered 'god's will' so maybe some people just don't want to be seen trampling on god's will.

Not according to that atheist organization's photo Carla posted. They don't believe God had anything at all to do with anything. To make matters even worse, Syeriously, an admitted atheist, is now engaged in Bible thumping by quoting Scripture in attempt to condemn me. I can only assume atheists are totally and completely insane.

Has anyone considered that the OP is a pre-teen, left alone at home while the parents are at work?

Since you have no way of knowing any such thing, I conclude that you're only trying to deflect away from your failed thread.

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret.

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

Which one are you Carla?

I'm not the topic of this thread, idiot.

Yep- you are who Matthew warned against- you are a false christian who should be repenting to your god- or maybe actually helping the victims of disaster rather than proclaiming how very 'righteous' you and public Christians are.

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

Which one are you Carla?

Ooops, here they are again. Atheists helping without a God telling them they have to.

CX0CFO8UAAQ_Jfu.jpg

I think floods are considered 'god's will' so maybe some people just don't want to be seen trampling on god's will.

Not according to that atheist organization's photo Carla posted. They don't believe God had anything at all to do with anything. To make matters even worse, Syeriously, an admitted atheist, is now engaged in Bible thumping by quoting Scripture in attempt to condemn me. I can only assume atheists are totally and completely insane.

I think it's funny when atheists have to remind Christian's of what's in their Bible.

I'm sure you assume a great many things.

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

The heathen symbol, the right angle!! And evil smiles as they help their fellow human beings. Oh lawd help us.

I think it's funny when atheists have to remind Christian's of what's in their Bible.

Well we read the actual Bible- not what Fox tells them is in the Bible.

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

Which one are you Carla?

Ooops, here they are again. Atheists helping without a God telling them they have to.

CX0CFO8UAAQ_Jfu.jpg

Yes, if my memory serves me correctly, you posted those very same photos back when that hurricane hit New Jersey.

Seldom do I experience an atheist quoting Bible scriptures. I was under the impression atheist did not believe in the Bible.

Seldom do I experience an atheist quoting Bible scriptures. I was under the impression atheist did not believe in the Bible.

Well you are pretty ignorant all around.

Of the Bible.
Of Atheists
Of people.

As an atheist, I have read the Bible many times- the man Jesus had a lot of wisdom- who else would say it is not enough to love your neighbors- you must love your enemies?
- it is a shame that so many abuse his wise words.

In addition many parts of the Bible are quite beautiful.

Well you are pretty ignorant all around.

Of the Bible.
Of Atheists
Of people.

As an atheist, I have read the Bible many times- the man Jesus had a lot of wisdom- who else would say it is not enough to love your neighbors- you must love your enemies?
- it is a shame that so many abuse his wise words.

In addition many parts of the Bible are quite beautiful.

You sound exactly like a hell fire and brimstone fundamentalist street preacher to me.

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

Which one are you Carla?

CX0CFO8UAAQ_Jfu.jpg

Yes, if my memory serves me correctly, you posted those very same photos back when that hurricane hit New Jersey.

You're a liar.

Here they are again.

CX0CKT5UoAAomgK.jpg

Which one are you Carla?

CX0CFO8UAAQ_Jfu.jpg

You're a liar.

Here's a phot you probably won't like:

noblm.jpg

I quote Walden as well, it's called reading.

Expand your interests and expand your mind.

Forum List

Back