Where are the Republicans going?

Perhaps the problem lies with just another human problem: the need to feel superior? Trump has an acute case of this, but don't we all?/. At one time we were born into superior and inferior classes and many still feel they are. This need to feel superior caused wars and all kinds of mischief, and yet we built a nation on the premise that all men are created equal.

People who are successful in the private sector tend to be conservative republicans.

That was true prior to 1998.

Today's "Republicans" are wealthy Zionists and unimaginably dumb white Christians...

The Zionists don't care about the US at all, and the Christians don't understand basic math.

Funny that.....the wife and I dont go to church yet we are in the top 3%.

Republicans believe themselves to be conservatives, but I suppose they'll adopt any political label that would suit their purposes. They are not more or less patriotic than any other USA citizens.

They do not represent the majority of USA's population, and although they represent the majority of U.S. congressional districts, Republican federally elected office holders are not our nation's majority of voters' choice.

If voters are ranked by wealth, the majority of wealthier voters are Republicans. I've been led to believe the overwhelming majority of corporation share owners and their executives are Republicans. I'm also told that the same for military and law enforcement officers and their lower ranks, but I have less confidence in those reports.
Among other professions where a Republican majority might exist, those majorities are not overwhelming. Within some professions, the majority of practitioners are not Republicans.

Our nation's demographics are detrimental to a political party of policies currently advocated by Republicans. In the not distant and possibly near future, I suppose Republicans will have significantly lesser influence upon USA's policies.

Respectfully, Supposn

My takeaway from your post is that:

1. Republicans are more intelligent; and

2. Demographics are trending toward less intelligent people.

One obvious solution is to change immigration to a merit based system.

Republicans believe themselves to be conservatives, but I suppose they'll adopt any political label that would suit their purposes. They are not more or less patriotic than any other USA citizens.

They do not represent the majority of USA's population, and although they represent the majority of U.S. congressional districts, Republican federally elected office holders are not our nation's majority of voters' choice.

If voters are ranked by wealth, the majority of wealthier voters are Republicans. I've been led to believe the overwhelming majority of corporation share owners and their executives are Republicans. I'm also told that the same for military and law enforcement officers and their lower ranks, but I have less confidence in those reports.
Among other professions where a Republican majority might exist, those majorities are not overwhelming. Within some professions, the majority of practitioners are not Republicans.

Our nation's demographics are detrimental to a political party of policies currently advocated by Republicans. In the not distant and possibly near future, I suppose Republicans will have significantly lesser influence upon USA's policies.

Respectfully, Supposn

YAWN!

You people have been telling me that the GOP is dying out for at least 40 years.

How old are you? If you are less than 30, you can be excused for saying it yetagain, but it never happens. You see, when young democrats get a job, raise families and earn their own money, they become republicans if they are intelligent at all.
And some young people never become Democrats to begin with.

LOL

Respectfully, Supposn
Truthmatters renvisioned?

Respectfully, Supposn

Well, they have added a thousand or so seats since 2010 in state and local offices. Theyre not going anywhere. Neither are the dems.

Respectfully, Supposn

Well, they have added a thousand or so seats since 2010 in state and local offices. Theyre not going anywhere. Neither are the dems.
Democrats are in far more trouble than you think.

Respectfully, Supposn
To Hell

Respectfully, Supposn

You may be right but looking at historical data, the opposing party has gained seats.

Respectfully, Supposn

God I hope so!!!!

Respectfully, Supposn
They should be going to the showers like the good jewish people did in the 40's for germany.

And you should be going to prison
Are you afraid of showers? And speaking the truth is not a reason to go to prison unless it upsets a republican.

Speaking the truth? That you want to kill your enemies? Cold blooded murder is against the law

Conservative Lead in U.S. Ideology Is Down to Single Digits

Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent?

Respectfully, Supposn

Respectfully, Supposn

You may be right but looking at historical data, the opposing party has gained seats.
Gaining 10 seats would fulfill the historical trend.

There is nothing in history that suggests they have to win 23+ seats.

It has been a very long time since Democrats gained 23+ seats in the House. They only gained 21 seats in 2008(when Democrats were MUCH stronger).

Respectfully, Supposn
Heaven.

I for one hope they all go rot in HELL right along side Tricky DICK Nixon & Ronny RayGun

Maybe they can give Hitler some HOT golfing tips :9:

After about eight years of U.S. economic stagnation under democrat leadership you gotta wonder why the crazy hypocrite left would ask where republicans are headed.

Respectfully, Supposn
They should be going to the showers like the good jewish people did in the 40's for germany.
And then to hell

Respectfully, Supposn

Gaining 10 seats would fulfill the historical trend.

There is nothing in history that suggests they have to win 23+ seats.

It has been a very long time since Democrats gained 23+ seats in the House. They only gained 21 seats in 2008(when Democrats were MUCH stronger).

Agree on that. My contention is the number of Rs retiring, 45. If that weren't the case, Dems wouldn't even be sniffing the house.

Respectfully, Supposn

YAWN!

You people have been telling me that the GOP is dying out for at least 40 years.

How old are you? If you are less than 30, you can be excused for saying it yetagain, but it never happens. You see, when young democrats get a job, raise families and earn their own money, they become republicans if they are intelligent at all.
And some young people never become Democrats to begin with.

LOL

Yes, some start off with intelligence right away. Present company excepted I'm afraid. I spent my very first vote on Jimmy Carter in 1976. I got smarter though thank God.

Forum List

Back