Where have the liberals gone?

That's perfect.
It is pretty good. There is a history behind it that you are probably unaware of.

Can the people telling liberals that they aren't liberal enough in this thread please be less vague?

Thanks.
My Christmas Wish...for lefties to revert back to being liberals and completely expunge their regressive totalitarian big government desires.

Ooooh! You said "regressive" and Mac1958 will read it! Ka-ching! My stock in tissues and lotion is gonna go up again!
My goodness, this thread has really triggered you. Understandable.

Triggered? How original!

It is pretty good. There is a history behind it that you are probably unaware of.

Can the people telling liberals that they aren't liberal enough in this thread please be less vague?

Thanks.
My Christmas Wish...for lefties to revert back to being liberals and completely expunge their regressive totalitarian big government desires.

Ooooh! You said "regressive" and Mac1958 will read it! Ka-ching! My stock in tissues and lotion is gonna go up again!

Triggered? How original!
Your avatar is very emblematic of your posts. A frightened little puppy dog.

Thanks.

Triggered? How original!
Your avatar is very emblematic of your posts. A frightened little puppy dog.

Thats awesome. You think with such depth. How can I compete?

That dog will rip your ballsack open if I don't tell her not to, by the way.

Government Spending for Every Quarter of Trump & Repubtards are HIGHER than ANY for Obama & Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is that 1.5 trillion dollars over 10 years is more than 10 trillion dollars over 8 years? Damn the public education system sure has brainwashed you to the Nth degree.
The Republicans just had to raise the debt ceiling again, idiot. That's BEFORE the extra 1.5 trillion of debt they just put around our necks.

I've lost count of how many times Trump has had to sign off on increasing the debt ceiling since he took office.

We passed the significant $20 trillion milestone a while back, and not one of your propagandists told you to make a screech about it.

Fucking hypocrites.
Do you really think career politicians dislike debt? It is the cornerstone why they are elected. People now days in general think debt is a good thing... People used to think the opposite.

How about let’s cut back spending before raising taxes?
That would be the much more responsible thing to do… Progressives have a major spending problem… And it does not matter the side of the aisle they pick to be on

Agreed, and start with our yugely over bloated military budget.

Yup, The illegal bloated military budge is totally Un-Constitutional!
U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

Government Spending for Every Quarter of Trump & Repubtards are HIGHER than ANY for Obama & Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is that 1.5 trillion dollars over 10 years is more than 10 trillion dollars over 8 years? Damn the public education system sure has brainwashed you to the Nth degree.
The Republicans just had to raise the debt ceiling again, idiot. That's BEFORE the extra 1.5 trillion of debt they just put around our necks.

I've lost count of how many times Trump has had to sign off on increasing the debt ceiling since he took office.

We passed the significant $20 trillion milestone a while back, and not one of your propagandists told you to make a screech about it.

Fucking hypocrites.
Do you really think career politicians dislike debt? It is the cornerstone why they are elected. People now days in general think debt is a good thing... People used to think the opposite.

That would be the much more responsible thing to do… Progressives have a major spending problem… And it does not matter the side of the aisle they pick to be on

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

Agreed, but we both know you are dreaming. The US Gov dumped that long ago. The Constitution is a dead letter...entirely ignored by the federal government. Unlimited government rules the day, yet millions of Americans are unknowing.

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc.....

What happened to liberals?
We are letting you lead. Isn’t that what you wanted?

And how are conservatives doing??

Fucking hypocrites.

Congress reauthorizes defense spending on a yearly basis.

Fucking hypocrites.

Yeah...trillions of dollars wasted, while millions of Americans suffer poverty, government dependence, and an increasingly more tyrannical central government.

The war profiteers do very well though.

Fucking hypocrites.

Yeah...trillions of dollars wasted, while millions of Americans suffer poverty, government dependence, and an increasingly more tyrannical central government.

It's the American way.

But let's not pretend it is unconstitutional. Can't fix a problem without first understanding the nature of the problem. The land of make believe just doesn't cut it.

It's the American way.

But let's not pretend it is unconstitutional. Can't fix a problem without first understanding the nature of the problem. The land of make believe just doesn't cut it.

Yes...the Land of Make Believe is the new American motto. Supplanting Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Yet millions of Americans don't know it.

This from Doug Casey says a lot...if only Americans would wake up.
Hark back to the ’60s when they said, “Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?” But let’s take it further: Suppose they gave a tax and nobody paid? Suppose they gave an election and nobody voted? What that would do is delegitimize government. I applaud the fact that only half of Americans vote. If that number dropped to 25%, 10%, then 0%, perhaps everybody would look around and say, “Wait a minute, none of us believe in this evil charade. I don’t like Tweedledee from the left wing of the Demopublican Party any more than I like Tweedledum from its right wing…”

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc.....

What happened to liberals?

We're called conservative now. How weird is that?

It's the American way.

Yes...the Land of Make Believe is the new American motto. Supplanting Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Yet millions of Americans don't know it.

Hark back to the ’60s when they said, “Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?” But let’s take it further: Suppose they gave a tax and nobody paid? Suppose they gave an election and nobody voted? What that would do is delegitimize government. I applaud the fact that only half of Americans vote. If that number dropped to 25%, 10%, then 0%, perhaps everybody would look around and say, “Wait a minute, none of us believe in this evil charade. I don’t like Tweedledee from the left wing of the Demopublican Party any more than I like Tweedledum from its right wing…”
I don't believe we want to delegitimize government in general, only the form it has taken in our modern capitalist society.

"Since the State is the form in which the individuals of a ruling class assert their common interests, and in which the whole civil society of an epoch is epitomised, it follows that the State mediates in the formation of all common institutions and that the institutions receive a political form. Hence the illusion that law is based on the will, and indeed on the will divorced from its real basis — on free will. Similarly, justice is in its turn reduced to the actual laws."
The German Ideology

It's the American way.

I don't believe we want to delegitimize government in general, only the form it has taken in our modern capitalist society.

"Since the State is the form in which the individuals of a ruling class assert their common interests, and in which the whole civil society of an epoch is epitomised, it follows that the State mediates in the formation of all common institutions and that the institutions receive a political form. Hence the illusion that law is based on the will, and indeed on the will divorced from its real basis — on free will. Similarly, justice is in its turn reduced to the actual laws."
The German Ideology
I do not believe there is anyway to rehabilitate our current form of government. It must be terminated entirely. Then, the people can determine what is best going forward.

Government is like an invasive species. You can't control it. You have to eliminate it.

At any rate, we are both dreaming. It is more likely government today will kill us all in a nuclear Armageddon, rather than be eliminated.

Paul Craig Roberts lays it out...
Private interests and agendas have control over the US government.The people have no control. Washington works by selling legislation to the interest groups in exchange for campaign contributions. The private interests that provide the money that elects politicians get the laws that they want. For example, President Trump is giving the environmental despoilers two protected national monuments, but he is powerless to protect himself and has advisors.

The ruling oligarchy is making an example of Trump in order to ensure that no future presidential candidate makes a direct appeal to the people. When Trump said that he was going to govern in the interest of the people by bringing the offshored jobs home, he attacked the profits of the global corporations, and when he said he was going to normalize relations with Russia, he attacked the power and profit of the military/security complex. He is now paying the price for his rashness.

The larger question is: what price will the American people and the rest of the world pay for the constraints the military/security complex has placed on Trump’s ability to normalize relations with Russia?

The larger question is: what price will the American people and the rest of the world pay for the constraints the military/security complex has placed on Trump’s ability to normalize relations with Russia?
If you missed it, PCR recently addressed his own question. Of course the answer was always obvious.

"My conclusion is that Trump has surrendered to the real rulers of America—the powerful interest groups such as the military/security complex, the Israel Lobby, the environmental polluters, Wall Street and the banks “too big to fail.”"
Trump’s National Security Speech - PaulCraigRoberts.org

"I was an independent. Donald Trump made me a Democrat.

I was a voter. Donald Trump made me an activist.

I was complacent. Donald Trump made me furious.

I am not alone. And we’re coming for the GOP in 2018"

Fucking hypocrites.

That is drop in the bucket compared to socialist entitlement programs, but ok let’s start with all military support/embassy of Western Europe.

"I was an independent. Donald Trump made me a Democrat.

I was a voter. Donald Trump made me an activist.

I was complacent. Donald Trump made me furious.

I am not alone. And we’re coming for the GOP in 2018"
You sound like a bitch in heat...

Today’s liberals don’t have their own opinion, they just repeat what Western Media tells them. That makes them just servants.
(Mikhail Zadornov)

So, if they are gone that only means they have been told to do so. We need to ask Soros where they have been gone.

Really. Duped dumbass Trumpettes now claim to think for themselves. The funny part is you all believe the exact same lies.

Your lips are firmy attached to that fat orange ass & you have the nerve to talk Soros.

Reading Trumpette posts is the best comedy available on the planet.

Today’s liberals don’t have their own opinion, they just repeat what Western Media tells them. That makes them just servants.
(Mikhail Zadornov)

So, if they are gone that only means they have been told to do so. We need to ask Soros where they have been gone.

Really. Duped dumbass Trumpettes now claim to think for themselves. The funny part is you all believe the exact same lies.

Your lips are firmy attached to that fat orange ass & you have the nerve to talk Soros.

Reading Trumpette posts is the best comedy available on the planet.
Living in crazy Cali has made you stupid in the head, Thank God we have the electoral college

Forum List

Back