Where Is Drumpf Trying to Take the US?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Drumpf tells his followers "Don't believe what you're reading or seeing"

George Orwell in the book 1984 "'What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening'

Is there any difference in these two messages?

George Orwell in the book 1984 "'What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening'

Holey shit, you are the second drone to post this. Wouldn’t be so bad if it were an original thought, it you like the other plonker copy word for word the talking head off CNN. Is thinking for ones self and producing an original thought a bad thing now. Meh, what specifically has Trump done that’s 1984’ish?

df3cdcebc39e00501243d37d1167f6c4.jpg

Holey shit, you are the second drone to post this. Wouldn’t be so bad if it were an original thought, it you like the other plonker copy word for word the talking head off CNN. Is thinking for ones self and producing an original thought a bad thing now. Meh, what specifically has Trump done that’s 1984’ish?

Did you even bother to read the bold parts of their post? Because if you had, you would have seen what Trump said is pretty much what the ruling party in the book 1984 had said.

You didnt answer the question in my OP. Why not?

Where he's taking us? Down the crapper.

Where he's taking us? Down the crapper.
He is trying his best. Fortunately he will be gone shortly.

One is fiction, and the other is good advice.

He's taking it away from you people, of course.
How so? I still have my assets and his time is running out.

Only 6 1/2 years to go!

Tick

Tock

You know, that is something that I never heard out of Obama supporters in his first term, that he was going to automatically win a second term. Trump supporters however think that Trump is going to have 2 full terms.

He's taking it away from you people, of course.

Only 6 1/2 years to go!

Tick

Tock
more like 1 1/2 or less if he gets impeached.

LOL!

Run with that
No need to run. Its inevitable one or the other will occur.

How about trying to transform America into a Russia language country, subservient to Russia? Nothing more "1984" than that!

Only 6 1/2 years to go!

Tick

Tock
more like 1 1/2 or less if he gets impeached.

LOL!

Run with that
No need to run. Its inevitable one or the other will occur.
Don't discount the possibility of a myocardial infarction, or a stroke. We might get luck sooner than you think.

Careful what you wish for, these things can blow back on you worse than you send out

Forum List

Back