Where is the outrage towards those who disown LGBT people in their family or outrage at disowning family members who associate with LGBT?

Calling gays pedos is highly offensive.

You must be Rip van Winkle because this was 25 years ago, You might want to talk to Trump, Roy Moore, and Trump's former friends Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The gay community has long allowed other sexual outcasts to ride its coattails, from transvestites and transsexuals to bisexuals and leather fetishists. But it is now trying to distance itself from pedophiles.

Last month, a New York group called Stonewall 25 voted to bar the controversial North American Man-Boy Love Association from its international march on the United Nations on June 26. The demonstration will commemorate the 25th anniversary of an uprising at the Stonewall Inn, a Greenwich Village gay bar.

″Those who advocate or engage in sexual abuse of young people are not welcome in the family of gay men and lesbians who live upstanding and honorable lives,″ said Pat Norman, a co-chair of the march.

The gay community has historically been inconsistent in its response to pedophiles, leaving itself open to attack.

In January, the Senate unanimously passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., to sharply reduce funds to the United Nations unless it severs ties with the International Lesbian and Gay Association. Helms objected to the association’s relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA.

Helms said the United States was ″fast asleep at the switch″ when it joined other nations in voting last year to give consultative status to ILGA in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

The council is a 54-nation body that studies economic and social issues and makes non-binding recommendations to the U.N. General Assembly on such topics as human rights, the status of women, population, social welfare, crime and other issues.

The gay people i know don't want anything to do with pedos.

So why is your sick movement pushing to have its degenerate agenda pushed on young children in public schools and libraries?

I know you'll deny the obvious pedophilic motive here, but you're not fooling anyone.

No it's not. You're confusing racism with sexual perversion.

I once got in trouble with some redneck kids back in 1992/93 for calling the Confederate battle flag a hate symbol and looks like nowadays that the beliefs changed from when i was younger.

So why is your sick movement pushing to have its degenerate agenda pushed on young children in public schools and libraries?

I know you'll deny the obvious pedophilic motive here, but you're not fooling anyone.

If you are talking about them teaching it wrong to say bad things to LGBT people? It is wrong.

I remember when i was growing up, some kids used to tell transgender jokes.

antigay bullying is wrong.

You must be Rip van Winkle because this was 25 years ago, You might want to talk to Trump, Roy Moore, and Trump's former friends Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The gay community has long allowed other sexual outcasts to ride its coattails, from transvestites and transsexuals to bisexuals and leather fetishists. But it is now trying to distance itself from pedophiles.

Last month, a New York group called Stonewall 25 voted to bar the controversial North American Man-Boy Love Association from its international march on the United Nations on June 26. The demonstration will commemorate the 25th anniversary of an uprising at the Stonewall Inn, a Greenwich Village gay bar.

″Those who advocate or engage in sexual abuse of young people are not welcome in the family of gay men and lesbians who live upstanding and honorable lives,″ said Pat Norman, a co-chair of the march.

The gay community has historically been inconsistent in its response to pedophiles, leaving itself open to attack.

In January, the Senate unanimously passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., to sharply reduce funds to the United Nations unless it severs ties with the International Lesbian and Gay Association. Helms objected to the association’s relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA.

Helms said the United States was ″fast asleep at the switch″ when it joined other nations in voting last year to give consultative status to ILGA in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

The council is a 54-nation body that studies economic and social issues and makes non-binding recommendations to the U.N. General Assembly on such topics as human rights, the status of women, population, social welfare, crime and other issues.

The gay people i know don't want anything to do with pedos.

Having some mentally ill person come out of their bedroom and demand that we must accept them as normal, is highly offensive.

I once got in trouble with some redneck kids back in 1992/93 for calling the Confederate battle flag a hate symbol and looks like nowadays that the beliefs changed from when i was younger.
The Confederate Battle flag, oh you mean the Southern White/Black Democrat Battle Flag.

Gays are not a illness.

It was removed from the DSM

I noticed also one time that "novel reading" and "grief" one time were signs of a mental illness.

I heard also that one time that during the Soviet Union, that the tyrants in charge of the Soviet Union charged Dissenters and Religious people as Mentally ill.

original.jpg
If Doctors removed Cancer as an illness, would that be the right thing to do?

Yup.

One thing i notice is religious types always call anything like a disaster or such a punishment from God.

I read that during the Middle Ages, that religious people living in that time felt that the black death that struck Europe in the years 1346-53 was a punishment from God.

Oh, they did worse than that. They killed cats because they were the "agents of the devil"...

Ironically, the cats were keeping the rats which carried the disease under control.

At times it can be. And the Sevenfold Judgements that will happen after the Rapture of the Church will bring about progressively worse and worse judgement against unrepentant mankind.

Yup, you guys keep hoping for that. Did God Send Trump because he ran out of Locust?

Who cares what the useless UN thinks. God still calls any sex outside of His plan sin!!!!

Uh, God calls working on Sunday a sin. He calls eating Shellfish a sin. He calls cutting your hair a sin. Yet these are all rules we ignore today.

Removed because of political pressure, genius. You still reject Christ.

Now, here's the thing.

What's the most important thing in Christianity?

Doing the things that Jesus said, which is to love your neighbor, forgive your enemies, judge not lest ye be judged, take care of the poor and a bunch of other stuff that is lost on "Christian Conservatives"?

Or

Is it just believing Jesus Did Magic Tricks and he hated Gays and Mexicans, just like you do?

Most Pedophiles are straight men attacking girls.

Boys are sexually abused at almost the same rate as girls. By men. Those certainly aren't heterosexual men who are sexually abusing boys.

Faggots make up less than 4% of the population, but nearly half of all sexual child abusers.

Do we really want to talk about Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and their Harems of Child Brides again?

Your disgusting lies about my religion and its history are irrelevant to the topic at hand. They are irrelevant to anything other than what they tell us about your own lack of integrity and moral character; not that any of it tells us anything about you that hasn't always been very obvious anyway.

Your disgusting lies about my religion and its history are irrelevant to the topic at hand. They are irrelevant to anything other than what they tell us about your own lack of integrity and moral character; not that any of it tells us anything about you that hasn't always been very obvious anyway.

Naw, guy, you can't whine about the "abuse of children" and then belong to a cult started by guys who saw religion as an excuse to get themselves harems of nubile teen girls, which is what the Early Mormon Leaders did.

Your cult has a sleazy history they probably don't teach you about. Then again, I grew up Catholic, and didn't learn about all the sleazy shit the Catholic Church did until I hit college.

Naw, guy, you can't whine about the "abuse of children" and then belong to a cult started by guys who saw religion as an excuse to get themselves harems of nubile teen girls, which is what the Early Mormon Leaders did.

Making up and spreading lies falsely accusing a group of a crime, is no excuse at all for openly defending those who actually engage in that crime.

Most Pedophiles are straight men attacking girls.

Do we really want to talk about Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and their Harems of Child Brides again?

This.

Like just turn on the tv and see news reports of men raping little girls or watch America's Most wanted.

Yup, you guys keep hoping for that. Did God Send Trump because he ran out of Locust?

Uh, God calls working on Sunday a sin. He calls eating Shellfish a sin. He calls cutting your hair a sin. Yet these are all rules we ignore today.

Now, here's the thing.

Doing the things that Jesus said, which is to love your neighbor, forgive your enemies, judge not lest ye be judged, take care of the poor and a bunch of other stuff that is lost on "Christian Conservatives"?

Or

Is it just believing Jesus Did Magic Tricks and he hated Gays and Mexicans, just like you do?

God also says that tattoos, consulting psychics and eating anything made of cheese a sin as well.

Now, here's the thing.

Or

I think Christians at one point always found something evil.

like i remember during the 80's when metal and dungeons and dragons were considered evil, the 90's or early 2000's harry potter was deemed evil.

Do Christians still see those things as evil?

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I wonder where is the outrage against stuff like that?

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

It's same old discrimination.
its a free country fuck people who u dont like

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I wonder where is the outrage against stuff like that?

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

It's same old discrimination.
sjjsjsnxnsjxx.jpeg

Do you speak fag ?

Wtf is she saying ? ........ besides she's a brain washed narcissistic retard....cause that comes off pretty clear

LGBT i know of can hold a job and perform their duties.

Homeless people on the street
There's a gay man at work, with a nice home, car, everything, and another man is fired, evicted, and out on the street because he won't offer butt.

It's one thing when people are gay after work or they patronize a gay bar or queer nightclub, but when a butthurt gay man has another man picked up for mental health or fired from his job, evicted from his apartment whatever, it's another matter.

And then there's a prissy bluestocking lesbian who answers the phone and works in the office at places like that, and I'm wondering why the straight ladies are out cold on the street, can't find a husband for anything.

Forum List

Back