Where is the President?

How do we remove the racism that you refer to?
Both ends of the issue start honestly holding their own side accountable.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
And its you the conductor standing at the podium who will make sure that the string section keeps time with the brass section And everyone meets in the middle?

I dont think so

Because all your comment did was avoid the issue I raised
I gave you a clear and specific answer, and your response was not surprising.

We all have a lot of work to do. If you want to avoid that, fine, we'll just have to work around you.
''OK lets get specific. What actions will satisfy the BLM rioters and cause them to stop looting and burning. Give us a detailed list of actions that will do that.

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

what would end this crap. Tell us.
I wonder how many times I have to say this.

We don't fix the larger or individual racial problems we face unless and until both ends of the issue honestly hold their own side accountable.

I cannot make that more clear. If it is still too complicated for you, there is nothing I can do.

If you have to ask what your end should do, then you are going out of your way to remain willfully ignorant. You don't really care about improving anything.

so your solution if for both sides to change the way they think? do you really think that will happen in the next 100 years? What are you and I accountable for? From what I know it seems that both of us treat all persons equally and respect all human beings and their rights under the US constitution. There are not two sides to rioting and looting. There is only one side, the criminal side.

Yes, those cops in Minn should get the maximum punishment, but so should the rioters who killed the 77 year old black former cop in St Louis

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?
Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
How can we improve officer recruitment, training, and retention?
What are the major issues confronting rural and tribal law enforcement?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
How can federal grant programs aide state, local, and tribal law enforcement?
What novel issues and criminal threats have arisen from new technologies?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?
Thanks for the bullet points. So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.

Could you point out where he discussed how black people feel about their daily lives, why they might be frustrated beyond white people's understanding, or what it's like being pulled over SEVERAL times for no good reason -- as Republican Senator Tim Scott has described?

You couldn't have provided a better example. You folks are just not paying attention. Thank you.
Uh, that was about the commission formed back in Jan, not from the shooting. He actually recognized something needed done and started a commission to try to find solutions before this happened.
He also immediately sent in the doj and fbi.
And you weren’t aware from your sources either, were you, that the administration is weighing plans for a national listening tour in Black communities, to engage with and hear people, and putting together a task force. He is also looking at ways to start a national dialogue to help bring to light problems with racism in our country and how to solve them, rather than continuing what has not been working.

He also stated this, which you obviously did not hear-
On Saturday, Trump called the death of George Floyd “a grave tragedy” that has filled Americans “with horror, anger and grief.”
“It should never have happened,”

The guy could throw himself at your feet and you would still find fault.
More for your closed mind so that others might actually see he has been trying to work in the right direction.

From the same document-
Civil rights organizations, civic leaders, defense bar associations, victims’ rights organizations, and community organizations, should and will help this important mission. They will have opportunities to provide advice, counsel and input to the Commission in its study of the relevant issues and solutions.

So Trump wants to make certain civic rights are upheld. But I guess you need the word Black in there, because you see it as a black and white issue, not a human rights issue.

Now for some other things he has done to help minorities.
The First Step Act which has seen people such as Alice Marie Johnson, Taneesha Bannister, Matthew Charles, along with more than 3000 others. Another 1700+ have had their sentences reduced. It also revised sentencing guidelines.
They have also applied the Second Step Act, under a previous version from 2007, to help with their re-entry into society, with job training, and much more-
Transitional services to assist in the reintegration of offenders into the community, including-
  • Educational, literacy, and vocational, services and the transitional jobs strategy;
  • Substance use disorder treatment and services;
  • Coordinated supervision and services for offenders, including physical health care and comprehensive housing and mental health care;
  • Family services​
Funding for historically Black colleges, improving the economy which has reduced unemployment for minorities and restoring dignity to those that want to be able to feed their families themselves, tax cuts that have helped minorities

He has created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods so it is easier them to start their own businesses without stifling regulations. $10 billion in funding for minority owned businesses.

He has directed more than $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.
Public housing is being cleaned up and made safer. Contractors
must comply with the training requirements included in their contracts and implementing valid apprenticeship programs for residents of the projects. At the completion of the training participants have a skill and are able to leave public housing.
Lowest Black unemployment.

These are just a few of the things Trump has done. Think what could have been done if the Dems had tried to work with Trump rather than against for 3 years.
I'm sure you're very pleased.

Whatever you do, don't concern yourself with the lives, experiences and perspective of others.

Just focus on the stuff he does that you agree with.
yet when people give you THEIR perspective, even well thought out and time taken to be respectful to you - you don't respond in kind.

how odd is that? you're asking for things you're not willing to give - how "liberal" of you.

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?
He did. Try to keep up, Dummy.
I must have missed it. How did he address racism, the core problem of all of this?

Thanks in advance.
You miss a lot. Your ignorance is not my problem
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Ignorant AND non-thinking is no way to go thru life, Son.

He did. Try to keep up, Dummy.
I must have missed it. How did he address racism, the core problem of all of this?

Thanks in advance.
how would you like him to? the core problem is your unwillingness to let people think differently than you w/o it being a huge social issue that allows you to lie and be full of shit because it was not how you FELT.

so your solution if for both sides to change the way they think?
I appreciate when you guys start your post off with a lie, so I know I don't have to continue.
it doesn't matter. i posted 4-5 truths in a row and you ignored that too.

you don't want conversation, you want people to "glow in your wisdom" - anything short of that simply raises your ire to them.

I appreciate when you guys start your post off with a lie, so I know I don't have to continue.

you don't want conversation, you want people to "glow in your wisdom" - anything short of that simply raises your ire to them.
I can see and understand both ends. You can't.

I get bored pretty quickly with asymmetrical conversations like that.

If you don't like that, too bad. Your whining is ALSO boring.

This stuff is part of the desperate left's manufactured stories about nothing. Seinfield must have gone to work for CNN. First the crazy left couldn't stand anymore of the President's public appearances and now they are demanding more of him. In the meantime the presumed democrat nominee is locked in his basement.
It's actually a taunt by the left now, otherwise show thyself in so that they can see how weak and embarassed he is at this point. That's the jest of the question here.

With him it's just a danged if you do and danged if you don't situation, so he doesn't fall for these taunts, and would rather be doing the business of the people, and not getting ensnared by the traps they continue to lay for him. MAGA

How do we remove the racism that you refer to?
Both ends of the issue start honestly holding their own side accountable.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
And its you the conductor standing at the podium who will make sure that the string section keeps time with the brass section And everyone meets in the middle?

I dont think so

Because all your comment did was avoid the issue I raised
I gave you a clear and specific answer, and your response was not surprising.

We all have a lot of work to do. If you want to avoid that, fine, we'll just have to work around you.
''OK lets get specific. What actions will satisfy the BLM rioters and cause them to stop looting and burning. Give us a detailed list of actions that will do that.

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

what would end this crap. Tell us.
I wonder how many times I have to say this.

We don't fix the larger or individual racial problems we face unless and until both ends of the issue honestly hold their own side accountable.

I cannot make that more clear. If it is still too complicated for you, there is nothing I can do.

If you have to ask what your end should do, then you are going out of your way to remain willfully ignorant. You don't really care about improving anything.

so your solution if for both sides to change the way they think? do you really think that will happen in the next 100 years? What are you and I accountable for? From what I know it seems that both of us treat all persons equally and respect all human beings and their rights under the US constitution. There are not two sides to rioting and looting. There is only one side, the criminal side.

Yes, those cops in Minn should get the maximum punishment, but so should the rioters who killed the 77 year old black former cop in St Louis
The cops in Minnesota should get what everyone is entitled to, and that my friend is a fair trial. We should never fall into the trap of saying that anyone should get this or that prior to a complete trial being conducted. I know you know this, but maybe you just got caught up in the bullcrap. I mean here we have people crying no more cops, defund the cops, no borders, no criminal penalties, revert back to the wild, wild, west, end civilized society.

Really ???? I don't want to see us fall to the forces of evil whom definitely exist amongst the crowd, and trust me the evil ones are taking advantage of every crack they can exploit now. Be smart, be ready, and be safe.

I can see and understand both ends. You can't.

I get bored pretty quickly with asymmetrical conversations like that.

If you don't like that, too bad. Your whining is ALSO boring.
i gave you another end. and you are not listening to another end, you're pissed cause everyone isn't flocking to YOUR "wisdom". i gave you several links in detail. in less than 3 minutes you replied with snark and sarcasm. didn't even bother to read it. you couldn't have in that timeframe.

it would appear you bore easily and at any minor sign of intelligence. that's you, not me. but nice try.

so do NOT give me that shit about whining and one sided conversations. you do not wish to talk, you wish to whine.

now fuck off.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.
The President was defending our First Amendment rights.

he shit on the peaceful protesters' FIRST AMENDMENT right to freely assemble & petition the gov'ment with their grievances.

for a fucking photo op.

Last edited:
You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.

real christians - like the preacher - knew he is a fraud & that whole act was pure bullshit.

Vote for whatever radical running as Bidens replacement you wish, but if Trump isn't reelected in November we are going to annihilate the democratic party and all of its adherents via actual war! No democratic administration can ever be legitimate again, one way or the other they will either be subjugated or eliminated!
^Triggered trumptard acts up. probably tired of all the winning

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

Where is the President?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.

Well, probably because whenever he sits down in that chair to read off his teleprompter and speak, it doesn't go so well. He's no good with prepared remarks, or speaking with empathy, or speaking in coherent sentences. That's why he likes his pep rallies. They are off the cuff. He can riff and do his thing to gin up his base. But give him a speech where he isn't riffing, and he's a statue..worse, he screws up and ends up coming across as the callous and robotic. I can think of no better case than the night of March 11th when he made what will most likely be remembered as the worst Oval Office address given by a President in our lifetime. He'd finished two months of inaction, deflecting, denial, and screaming hoax about the virus, and that night, the chickens were literally on his doorstep. And he had no idea what to do or say. Two days later, the adults had to step in. Right now, he's staying out of the spotlight. Because anything he says or does right now is wrong. Is that fair? Well, after what we've had to sit through for the last 3+ years...yes, it is. So I don't mind he's missing in action.
I think that's essentially it. Since he's not capable of speaking from the heart, a canned presentation would make it worse. Plus, he and his people know that he can't put any blame on his base.

So he's boxed in. Trumpism's true colors have been exposed.

his response to america imploding was that it's really all good cause of a small uptick in employment & it sure was a good day for george floyd, because of it.

Last edited:

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Trump's up your hole with a Tootsie Roll.
And twice as far with a Hershey Bar.
You're a home grown idiot!

Forum List

Back