Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

It's in there. You just have to look deeper.

You claimed there is "some truth" in what he says. Support it or stop wasting my fucking time.

That's right. There is some truth in what he says. Truth that I've gleaned from a lifetime of experience. I'm also wise enough to know your mind isn't exactly open on the matter so I wouldn't bother wasting MY time with lenghty explanations.

PS: You waste your own time here, don't blame me. But then again I guess you people are conditioned to play victim and blame everyone else for all your woes.

Thanks for letting everyone know you refuse to support your own claims. Who exactly is the "you people" being referenced? What group and how do you identify them? Oh wait....I'm asking someone who can't support his own claims. Silly me!

IanC really cracks me up.

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

at first blush it would be easy to agree with you that indifference might be the least painful path to follow. but the law of unintended consequences is always lurking around the corner. political correctness forces us to say all groups are equal, but what happens when we actually believe it rather than just mouth the words? two huge examples come to mind. the first is the housing bubble. to right supposed past racial inequalities the CRA forced lending institutions to give out money to under qualified minorities, which snowballed into relaxing qualifications for everybody and everything. I am not putting the blame on minorities here, I am blaming the contortions we went through so that we could pretend all groups had the same fiscal responsibility. the second fiasco was Gulf War II. we assumed that all the oppressed people were waiting and ready to adopt western style democracy, when in fact their history and social organization predicted that it would fail. but to believe in advance that it would fail would have been 'racist', even with the neon lights of Lebanon and Israel flashing in our eyes.

the problem of ignoring certain bits of reality is all the other pieces which have to be denied to keep the whole lie together.

Lol...first you tried to rewrite the end of ww2 for your racist shit and now you reference our occupation of iraq? You're such an amazing example of how unbelievably twisted racists prove themselves to be.

I'm thinking of getting a membership to the KKK for Manifold for Christmas. Are you willing to sponsor him, Ian?

the only organizations I am involved with actually help people. and there is precious little black representation despite outreach to them. if this board is any indication, the blacks who were invited to join, and the ones who are helped, probably call us racists behind our backs.

Well, morbid curiosity mandates a simple question: How does being a member of the Supreme White Alliance help people? Are you the kind of person that actually claims you are helping people by spreading your racist propaganda?
Stormfront - Supreme White Alliance - Member List

I'm thinking of getting a membership to the KKK for Manifold for Christmas. Are you willing to sponsor him, Ian?

the only organizations I am involved with actually help people. and there is precious little black representation despite outreach to them. if this board is any indication, the blacks who were invited to join, and the ones who are helped, probably call us racists behind our backs.

Well, morbid curiosity mandates a simple question: How does being a member of the Supreme White Alliance help people? Are you the kind of person that actually claims you are helping people by spreading your racist propaganda?
:lol: Is he listed there? My browser won't let me open the link because it has a poor rating.

You think the "IanC" Username at Stormfront is our very own little "IanC" here?:confused:

It could be just a coincidence.:lol:

Our Ian is a humanitarian: The kind of stand-up guy, that would rather give his life for his principles than allow them to be diminished.

:lol: Is he listed there? My browser won't let me open the link because it has a poor rating.

From the link:

Return to Stormfront White Pride World Wide Main Page · Return to Stormfront Forum Main Page ... ianC; Forum Member. ianC is offline

You claimed there is "some truth" in what he says. Support it or stop wasting my fucking time.

That's right. There is some truth in what he says. Truth that I've gleaned from a lifetime of experience. I'm also wise enough to know your mind isn't exactly open on the matter so I wouldn't bother wasting MY time with lenghty explanations.

PS: You waste your own time here, don't blame me. But then again I guess you people are conditioned to play victim and blame everyone else for all your woes.

Thanks for letting everyone know you refuse to support your own claims. Who exactly is the "you people" being referenced? What group and how do you identify them? Oh wait....I'm asking someone who can't support his own claims. Silly me!

Silly indeed.

I refer all future silliness to my signature line.

regards,
manifold

IanC really cracks me up.

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

at first blush it would be easy to agree with you that indifference might be the least painful path to follow. but the law of unintended consequences is always lurking around the corner. political correctness forces us to say all groups are equal, but what happens when we actually believe it rather than just mouth the words? two huge examples come to mind. the first is the housing bubble. to right supposed past racial inequalities the CRA forced lending institutions to give out money to under qualified minorities, which snowballed into relaxing qualifications for everybody and everything. I am not putting the blame on minorities here, I am blaming the contortions we went through so that we could pretend all groups had the same fiscal responsibility. the second fiasco was Gulf War II. we assumed that all the oppressed people were waiting and ready to adopt western style democracy, when in fact their history and social organization predicted that it would fail. but to believe in advance that it would fail would have been 'racist', even with the neon lights of Lebanon and Israel flashing in our eyes.

the problem of ignoring certain bits of reality is all the other pieces which have to be denied to keep the whole lie together.

Point taken.

No banks were forced to lend money. They were simply not allowed to charge higher rates and fees to minorities.

It's really a shame to see racism clouding judgment.

No banks were forced to lend money. They were simply not allowed to charge higher rates and fees to minorities.

Not germane to the thread, but...

The mere fact that you would draw a distinction betrays a fundamental ignorance about how credit markets work. If you are not allowed to match risk with rates, you are indeed being implicitly "forced" to lend money.

The mere fact that you would draw a distinction betrays a fundamental ignorance about how credit markets work. If you are not allowed to match risk with rates, you are indeed being implicitly "forced" to lend money.
That's not what they were doing. They were charging one group higher rates, not based on income or credit score, but based on skin color. In other words the risk was not greater but the fees were.

And no bank EVER has to make a loan to ANYONE.

That's not what they were doing. They were charging one group higher rates, not based on income or credit score, but based on skin color. In other words the risk was not greater but the fees were.

Hypothetically speaking, what if the demographic data shows that ALL ELSE EQUAL, minorities are twice as likely to default as a white borrower? Would it be ok to include that piece of data in the calculation of risk?

Hypothetically speaking, what if the demographic data shows that ALL ELSE EQUAL, minorities are twice as likely to default as a white borrower? Would it be ok to include that piece of data in the calculation of risk?
Sure.

Can't wait to hear you say Redlining is a myth.

the faked data and political squelching of disenting opinion brought to light about Global Warming by Climategate has led me to wonder about the differences in intelligence between the races. climategate has shown that a political ideology can overwhelm mainstream thinking to the point of manufacturing false evidence for the approved side of the argument and withholding/ignoring evidence from the unpopular side.

is there any evidence that blacks are as smart as other races? or is it just semantic arguing about what could possibly be if some magical process was finally found? Head Start, special charter school, etc seem to improve things for a short while and then the gap returns to its usual size. where is the actual evidence that the gap is not permanent and biological?

on the other hand, where is the evidence that blacks don't quite measure up intellectually? is just the act of living a form of IQ test where even small advantages in decision making (the active ingredient in intelligence tests) multiply over time to become large differences?

anybody have any thoughts or evidence they would like to discuss?

i think your post argues eloquently if unintentionally for the intelligence of blacks.

nice work

I take it that is one vote for political squelching of dissent.

No, it was a vote against idiocy and bigotry. Anyone who is willing to life their head out of the sand realizes that intelligence or the lack there of, is not a group characteristic but an individual one.

There are some really smart white people AND there are some really dumb white people.
There are some really smart black people AND there are some really dumb black people.
There are some really smart Asians AND there are some really dumb Asians.

Since every group has both the really smart and the really dumb, only one of the dumb ones would conclude that intelligence or the lack there of is a group characteristic.

Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

That certainly is politically incorrect! That's like trying to get statistical data for homosexuals (for example, the percentage that were sexually and/or physically abused as children). Finding data for protected classes is very difficult indeed, but good luck with that.

SAT results pour in year after year, broken down by race, income, etc. the results are very poor for blacks.

So, you attribute these disparities to natural intelligence rather than access to quality education........interesting.

So, you think you are showing a 'fundamental knowledge' of how credit markets work?

So, in your opinion, if two peole went to a bank for a $500,000 loan and they had identical credit reports, identical debts, and identical assets; charging them different interest rates (or even denying one of them access to credit) shows that you have some fundamental understanding of how credit markets work?

So, you think you are showing a 'fundamental knowledge' of how credit markets work?

So, in your opinion, if two peole went to a bank for a $500,000 loan and they had identical credit reports, identical debts, and identical assets; charging them different interest rates (or even denying one of them access to credit) shows that you have some fundamental understanding of how credit markets work?
No, but I think it does show that he supports punishing people because of their skin color or gender.

No, but I think it does show that he supports punishing people because of their skin color or gender.

Remember when don cheadle tried to get a loan in Boogie Nights? I'm an actor! Lol

The decision to extend or not extend credit should always be case by case.

Forum List

Back