Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

What is the "some truth" you are claiming is true?

all of it

Is this a sock account for manifold or are you actually trying to speak for someone else? Think we all are aware you believe your own claims as if God wrote them through divine powers by utility of your petite fragile hands.
There is an excellent chance of that, especially considering his "randomly" chosen black post above. :lol:

Interesting you use the Global Warming debate to state whites are smarter than blacks. Yet the global warming system is mostly being pushed by white liberals. Heck the grand-daddy of the global warming debate- Al "I will eat anything that is not nailed down" Gore- is white.

Strange way to prove a point to say the least!

Interesting you use the Global Warming debate to state whites are smarter than blacks. Yet the global warming system is mostly being pushed by white liberals. Heck the grand-daddy of the global warming debate- Al "I will eat anything that is not nailed down" Gore- is white.

Strange way to prove a point to say the least!

specifically, what point in the OP do you find strange. quote the section, summarize what YOU THINK it means and why you disagree.

all of it

Is this a sock account for manifold or are you actually trying to speak for someone else? Think we all are aware you believe your own claims as if God wrote them through divine powers by utility of your petite fragile hands.
There is an excellent chance of that, especially considering his "randomly" chosen black post above. :lol:

And don't forget how frequently I quote Ian Andersen. Coincidence? :eusa_think:

And don't forget how frequently I quote Ian Andersen. Coincidence? :eusa_think:
I doubt it...but what truth were you talking about above?

well i am pretty sure all of them are smarter than the originator of this thread.....

not to mention plenty of black folk get paid billions to play sports by white to entertain whitey.....

and the a majority do quite well in the normal business world

and the rest make whitey feel guitly and and get taken care of by whitey...

so on the whole ... i would say the blacks are working the whites

IanC really cracks me up.

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

It's in there. You just have to look deeper.

Scientific American: Feature Article: The General Intelligence Factor: November 1998

this is a very informative graph that shows the relationship of intelligence to social traits. does it suprise anyone that there is a strong correlation between measured intelligence and high school graduation? how about for unwed births? job prestige? etc?

According to that chart, 1 out of 50 people with an IQ at or above 130 live in poverty.

That's more than I would have guessed.

Scientific American: Feature Article: The General Intelligence Factor: November 1998

this is a very informative graph that shows the relationship of intelligence to social traits. does it suprise anyone that there is a strong correlation between measured intelligence and high school graduation? how about for unwed births? job prestige? etc?

According to that chart, 1 out of 50 people with an IQ at or above 130 live in poverty.

That's more than I would have guessed.

people going to school often live in poverty

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

You claimed there is "some truth" in what he says. Support it or stop wasting my fucking time.

You claimed there is "some truth" in what he says. Support it or stop wasting my fucking time.

That's right. There is some truth in what he says. Truth that I've gleaned from a lifetime of experience. I'm also wise enough to know your mind isn't exactly open on the matter so I wouldn't bother wasting MY time with lenghty explanations.

PS: You waste your own time here, don't blame me. But then again I guess you people are conditioned to play victim and blame everyone else for all your woes.

at first blush it would be easy to agree with you that indifference might be the least painful path to follow. but the law of unintended consequences is always lurking around the corner. political correctness forces us to say all groups are equal, but what happens when we actually believe it rather than just mouth the words? two huge examples come to mind. the first is the housing bubble. to right supposed past racial inequalities the CRA forced lending institutions to give out money to under qualified minorities, which snowballed into relaxing qualifications for everybody and everything. I am not putting the blame on minorities here, I am blaming the contortions we went through so that we could pretend all groups had the same fiscal responsibility. the second fiasco was Gulf War II. we assumed that all the oppressed people were waiting and ready to adopt western style democracy, when in fact their history and social organization predicted that it would fail. but to believe in advance that it would fail would have been 'racist', even with the neon lights of Lebanon and Israel flashing in our eyes.

the problem of ignoring certain bits of reality is all the other pieces which have to be denied to keep the whole lie together.

I'm thinking of getting a membership to the KKK for Manifold for Christmas. Are you willing to sponsor him, Ian?

I'm thinking of getting a membership to the KKK for Manifold for Christmas. Are you willing to sponsor him, Ian?

:eusa_hand:

You have three possums and a "Corn Liquor" still?

Membership isn't Free in these prestigious institutions, ya know.

the only organizations I am involved with actually help people. and there is precious little black representation despite outreach to them. if this board is any indication, the blacks who were invited to join, and the ones who are helped, probably call us racists behind our backs.

the only organizations I am involved with actually help people. and there is precious little black representation despite outreach to them. if this board is any indication, the blacks who were invited to join, and the ones who are helped, probably call us racists behind our backs.
Wait...your posts lead me to believe that you believe the KKK is helping people. What do you have against the KKK?

Wait...your posts lead me to believe that you believe the KKK is helping people. What do you have against the KKK?

He only has Two Possums.

the same thing that everyone has against them.

are you a member of the Nation of Islam? a larger, more active, more racist, and more dangerous organization than any hare-brained white nationalist group.

the same thing that everyone has against them.

are you a member of the Nation of Islam? a larger, more active, more racist, and more dangerous organization than any hare-brained white nationalist group.
No, I'm not, but I don't fit the definition of racist and you do.

I am surprised that you aren't a member as you share their views.

Forum List

Back