Where now for GOP strategists after Harris does an interview.?

It's "gone"?

Give me a break, this was a canned prerecorded interview, that might as well have been conducted by the DNC.

Trump, is willing to go 'live', with anyone, anyplace, anywhere! Kumalla will never do it, and even with a planned out interview, she needs a man at her side in order to be able to perform!

By the way, worry about your own backyard, and kindly butt out of OUR elections!!!!!!
Trump went to meet the black journalists but scuttled out when the questions got tough.

That has been a constant whine ssince she started and now its gone.

Will they just double down on her being a slag (trump) or a cat lady (vance).?
I doubt that she can be both.

But the problem they have is that these are attack lines that are not winning, especially amomg women. Unfortunately for maga women can still vote.
And they are already riled over abortion. They recognise Harris as a normal woman like them.
They see trump/vance as some wierdo cult pair on assault manouvers against women.
Harris has a 13% lead over trump among women. Up from 7 a few weeks ago.
He is shipping votes by the hour.
How can he stop that damage ?

Well he could continue with anti women attacks. Or he could present some policies that women like.

I wonder which he will choose ?
You knew last year and 20 years ago who you were going to vote for.

But the comparison between Trump's interview and Kamala's is Grand Canyon wide.

They both were interviewed by friendly partisans so don't think it was different.

Trump's interview had a huge cyber attack at its onset. Hummmm
But the full hour of Trump interview and answers was posted online. Answers were clear, on point with current topics and his ideas as to how to solve those problems.

Kamala&Tim's answers were kinda confusing with stops and starts and fumbled words by everyone.
Plus it was only 26 minutes after HEAVY EDITING which made it even more jumpy in topics and answers.

That has been a constant whine ssince she started and now its gone.

Will they just double down on her being a slag (trump) or a cat lady (vance).?
I doubt that she can be both.

But the problem they have is that these are attack lines that are not winning, especially amomg women. Unfortunately for maga women can still vote.
And they are already riled over abortion. They recognise Harris as a normal woman like them.
They see trump/vance as some wierdo cult pair on assault manouvers against women.
Harris has a 13% lead over trump among women. Up from 7 a few weeks ago.
He is shipping votes by the hour.
How can he stop that damage ?

Well he could continue with anti women attacks. Or he could present some policies that women like.

I wonder which he will choose ?
You call that an interview?

Forum List

Back