Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning?

At work for the City in a large park. We were told over the radios to get inside and we watched what was happening on the break room TV. Then we went into our plan for emergencies. All vehicles gassed up all tools ready, made sure buildings ready just in case the worst and we had to take people in . I had binoculars in my truck so I watched the sky until it was reported what the situation was. Had a fighter jet over the top of the city keeping guard. Non essential employees were sent home streets were empty.

Confederate Soldier
Just donā€™t do anything stupid !!
Donā€™t ever ever drive drunk
Donā€™t get into drugs
Donā€™t assault Jews

I drink occasionally at a friends house, but I always stay the night, and even though they'll pressure me for hours to drink more, I never drink more than two glasses of anything. I got scared straight off of drugs by watching National Geographics "Drugs Inc" and COPs since I was seven or so...

And as for Jews, I beat everyone up, lol!

Btw, this song gave me goosebumps.
The only complaint that I were to have about the song, if what I have to say about it is even considered a complaint that is of course, is that the laughing that we hear at the end of the song is not loud enough. You say that the song gives you goose bumps. To me, if the laughing was louder, maybe those who are evil enough to murder other people would be in the need of a new pair of pants after hearing the song.

God bless you and our homeland always!!!

Holly

This is kind of late, but I still wanted to share this as it just popped up today.

Forum List

Back