Where'd That $10 Million Come From, Joe?

Nope.

Biden publicly released tax returns after he left office, as a civilian.

Trump has NEVER released a tax return.

Once again, they fail their own standards.
As you know, President Joe Biden has had fifty years of filing tax returns as a member of Congress. During most of those years, it was legal for Congressmen to make trades on the stock exchange using insider information. Imagine the wealth you could have accumulated in that time by knowing what stocks to buy, or sell and when.

Do you not believe that he and his accounts and tax lawyers didn't refine their skills?

President Trump filed all those years as a businessman. Some years are better than others. When in doubt, take the deduction he knew he'd be audited regardless.

As a Realtor for more than 45 years, I adopted the same philosophy. Push the envelope, when in doubt, I took the deduction. Yes, I was audited a few times. Nothing major, they evened out. Although, some years ago, I did buy a humongous SUV for a huge tax credit. Intended to help farmers, some of the biggest SUVs at the time, we above the minimum weight requirement.

As you know, President Joe Biden has had fifty years of filing tax returns as a member of Congress. During most of those years, it was legal for Congressmen to make trades on the stock exchange using insider information. Imagine the wealth you could have accumulated in that time by knowing what stocks to buy, or sell and when.

Do you not believe that he and his accounts and tax lawyers didn't refine their skills?

President Trump filed all those years as a businessman. Some years are better than others. When in doubt, take the deduction he knew he'd be audited regardless.

Nothing about an audit prevented Trump from releasing his tax returns. Nothing. It was a meaningless, bullshit excuse from the moment Trump offered it years ago.

Biden has provided exquisite transparency, releasing tax returns every year he was in office, and for the 4 when he held no office. As a civilian, Biden showed more transparency than Trump did as president.

Conservatives failed their own standards. Predictably. And again.

A steady drip, drip, drip.

how hard would it have been for you to fact check it and find out, BEFORE you pass around another right wing lie?

$10,048,739

According to the campaign, “the majority of the couple’s 2017 and 2018 income -- specifically, $10,048,739 (in 2017) and $3,236,764 (in 2018)--is attributable to book payments for the writing of Promise Me, Dad and Where the Light Enters and to paid speaking engagements.”

Joe and Jill Biden reported earning more than $15 million in in…

abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-jill-biden-reported-earning-15-million-income/s…

Nothing about an audit prevented Trump from releasing his tax returns. Nothing. It was a meaningless, bullshit excuse from the moment Trump offered it years ago.

Biden has provided exquisite transparency, releasing tax returns every year he was in office, and for the 4 when he held no office. As a civilian, Biden showed more transparency than Trump did as president.

They don't want facts, they just want to accuse.

And when it goes nowhere, they want to claim corruption.

That's the template. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Regardless of what they contained, the far left would have screamed and stomped their feet. No upside for Trump.

Didn't your beloved Rachel Madow release one of his returns in 2017 which turned out to be a big disappointment to Libs?

The House released a number of his other returns which fizzled.

As you know, many of his returns have been made public by the Democrat House and that resulted in zero, zip, nada.

As you know, the topic here is where the tens of MILLIONS came from that were laundered into Biden's accounts. Try to stay focused.

As you know, many of his returns have been made public by the Democrat House and that resulted in zero, zip, nada.

As you know, the topic here is where the tens of MILLIONS came from that were laundered into Biden's accounts. Try to stay focused.
"MANY of his returns"?
"Made public by DEMOCRATS"?

WTF?
You demand to know BY Biden but give Trump, a pass.

Read post 23 by Care4all.

Teabaggers, like their dear leader...........flaunt, like a badge of honor.............their STUPIDITY.

"MANY of his returns"?

WTF?

Read post 23 by Care4all.

Teabaggers, like their dear leader...........flaunt, like a badge of honor.............their STUPIDITY.
Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

As I said, from the "concerned far-left", nothing, zip, nada!

How is only watching your beloved legacy media working out for you?

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

As I said, from the "concerned far-left", nothing, zip, nada!

How is only watching your beloved legacy media working out for you?
Like I stated.

Biden has released his tax returns every year since he was a senator, VP and president.
Congress didn't have to subpoena Biden's tax returns.

Like I stated.

Biden has released his tax returns every year since he was a senator, VP and president.
Congress didn't have to subpoena Biden's tax returns.
And under law, Biden's taxes were audited every year he was vice president.

Under IRS rule, the IRS Audits the president's and vice presidents tax returns every year while sworn in office and have done so for every president and vice president since it was instituted,

EXCEPT President Trump....who kept them from auditing his tax returns while in office.

This is why showing your taxes is a thing when it comes to presidents...

If you folks really cared instead of being fed right-wing bullshit...you will know...

"The couple reported earning $11 million immediately after leaving the White House in 2017, $4.5 million in 2018, and over $944,000 in 2019."

This book to be exact.....and if Trump wants to write a book, he is more than welcome.....

9781250171696.jpeg

This is the 4th or 5th time this week you morons have ran with a story that was DEBUNKED on the same thread.....I don't understand how yall are not embarrassed.

This is why showing your taxes is a thing when it comes to presidents...

If you folks really cared instead of being fed right-wing bullshit...you will know...

"The couple reported earning $11 million immediately after leaving the White House in 2017, $4.5 million in 2018, and over $944,000 in 2019."

This book to be exact.....and if Trump wants to write a book, he is more than welcome.....

View attachment 795732

This is the 4th or 5th time this week you morons have ran with a story that was DEBUNKED on the same thread.....I don't understand how yall are not embarrassed.
Is their dear leader?
There's your answer.

this was reported nearly four years ago.
Its S corporations. They got income from book deals and speaking fees.
So nothing from Ukraine or China was reported? That might be a serious problem for Joe and his family.

So nothing from Ukraine or China was reported? That might be a serious problem for Joe and his family.
How will this be a serious problem for him when you folks already said the FBI and DOJ are the Deep State and since Biden is the head of the Deep State, why would this ever be a problem?

Who is going to do something to him, House Republicans? Trump? DeSantis, who?

How will this be a serious problem for him when you folks already said the FBI and DOJ are the Deep State and since Biden is the head of the Deep State, why would this ever be a problem?

Who is going to do something to him, House Republicans? Trump? DeSantis, who?
Biden is cooked the moment he loses power.

Forum List

Back